Accumulate

Accumulate

Attached: eng coin.jpg (630x630, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

s3.amazonaws.com/enigmaco-website/uploads/pdf/enigma_full.pdf
blog.enigma.co/enigmas-ambition-our-latest-roadmap-8d50107ad314
blog.enigma.co/why-enigmas-privacy-protocol-will-power-our-decentralized-future-aedb8c9ee2f6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're not wrong.
but Jow Forums always passes over good advice.

already did
comfy as fuck
data marketplace announcement was cool, waiting for that 2019/2020

Expecting minimum $100 per coin by 2019.

What does this thing do?

man, i love ENG as a concept, but anything above $25 for 2018 would be a bit of a stretch. considering the market moods, even $15-20 might be high.

definitely upwards from $50 in 2019 as long as the team continues being solid with their roadmap. up until now they've done great.

I've been all in since the last bull run and I'm still comfy af.

s3.amazonaws.com/enigmaco-website/uploads/pdf/enigma_full.pdf

Surely you guys don't really understand what's being said here, right?

I do believe in this coin... user what’s on the road map for 2018?

shill me on eng

The Enigma Protocol functions by creating an off-chain network of nodes for storage of private data, which is attached as a second layer to an existing blockchain. Parties can store and run computations on the data without being able to view the content unless the existing blockchain grants access.

Using a Turing-complete scripting language, each node is given a stand-alone piece of seemingly random information so that no single party has access to the complete data; this allows privacy to remain totally decentralized.

By implementing this function via smart contracts, Enigma enables users to send encrypted content using smart 'Secret contracts', without comprising their computation, and preventing any single party from viewing the content.

This is a game changer with endless use cases, imagine having complete autonomy over your data and being able to share/monetise as you see fit or medical institutions being able to share patient information without revealing any private data.

Attached: 1520058211576.jpg (547x463, 160K)

I'm trying to but think anything over 210 is a bit high. Somehow it keeps bouncing up though.

Testnet Q2
Mainnet Q3

blog.enigma.co/enigmas-ambition-our-latest-roadmap-8d50107ad314

Attached: ENGRoadmap.jpg (803x2208, 301K)

>1k ENG
>10k LINK
>100 BNB
Should I put more into ENG?

shill me on why I should buy eng right now

I don't understand the problem enigma is solving with their blockchain. Can anyone give any real life applications you see enigma being used for?

see
Pick your own entry point though

Right now all the data contained in smart contracts is available for everybody to see, Enigma is going to add a privacy layer to smart contracts so they will no longer be public, yet still be on the blockchain. Smart contracts will not take off without this technology.

Is 2.50 a good entry point or do you think it wil go lower?

blog.enigma.co/why-enigmas-privacy-protocol-will-power-our-decentralized-future-aedb8c9ee2f6

whats the difference between monero and eng

Business can use blockchain without everyone seeing their shit

How much do you want to bet this is a larp by some conman selling scamcoins?

>A conman larping as a conman?
ok m8 pls by ENG on Yobit exchange...

Attached: LKM847843829.jpg (596x586, 55K)

Sorry for being a brainlet but isnt the transparency part of a blockchain what makes it trustless? Couldnt a business just feed a bunch of bullshit data into the blockchain and fool/fraud smartcontracts?

Attached: 1522199532365.jpg (947x625, 66K)

Would you say Enigma is a better hold than GVT and ICX?

Better than ICX, equal or worse than GVT imo.

PnD. Don't believe in any shitcoin claiming it has a real world use. Theyare just there to get your btc.

I was debating on whether or not to sell my GVT and I didnt really feel comfortable doing so as I feel its got a nice future ahead of it. But I may sell off my ICX for ENG. I've been looking into ENG for a while now but never really pulled the trigger.

Transactions are still visible on the blockchain, just not the private content.

the good thing about ENG is they have no competitors, they are partnered with AION which is in competition with ICX

as if, eng will hardly move for another year

aion is partnered with icx...

Set a goal on what returns you want and how long you plan to wait. Ask yourself how much money you can afford to throw away and whether the quantity (and quality) of coin A/B/C can get you to that goal. Don’t try to grab everything and diversify too much, I fell for that.

Would you anons agree that RLC, LINK, ENG is the holy trinity when it comes to investing in smart contract projects?

LINK and ENG are my biggest holds, RLC is a fantastic coin as well, however I am in REQ

Literally everything Im holding.

REQ is very nice, they are also in talks with LINK.

Excellent picks, user. I wish I had a bit more money in this so I could be closer to where you are at. I would suggest putting more into ENG if you want to run a node.

My plan is LINK, REQ, ENG, and BNB. I want to run nodes in LINK and ENG so I will be acquiring enough to do that and teaching myself the coding skills necessary.

I want to get 1k RLC or so, but if I do so I'll stretch myself over the $$$ I'm comfortable with.

So far I'm:

2k ENG
11k REQ
31k ELEC
300 OMG

Was thinking about shifting some of the ELEC to RLC, but I think it has more room for growth in the short term. Would love if I could get 1-2k RLC tho.

Thanks. I don't know shit about coding, but nodes have always sounded cool. For what it's worth, going through a lot of LINK wallets, a lot of them also hold large REQ stacks. It seems a lot of people who have researched projects found all these coins to be good picks, so that adds some confidence in this market.

Huh, that is a good tip. I hadn't thought of doing that kind of research. I'm definitely more interested in holding tokens that are to be used on new systems and products rather than trying to predict which coins will stick as currencies. But I'll probably add some ETH when I get more funds if I can catch it while it is still cheap

I have 4 asic rigs mining this coin and getting over 25 million a day, no one person should every be able to mine so many of any coin in 1 day and thus is the fundamental problem with Enigma, the price is doomed to be extremely low.

It's not minable you mong

not with your attitude it isn't

Attached: 1518416648137.jpg (1500x1038, 200K)

been in ETH since sub $20. Read whitepaper of ENG and instantly bought. Sucks that the price has gone down, but everything has. When this market recovers, ENG will soar.

Attached: 1516278135880.jpg (1400x1048, 270K)

no this is the holy trinity

Attached: 1518675706864.jpg (1024x888, 260K)

Brainlet here. Won’t most businesses be usin their own private Blockchain? Or at least a permissible one?

lul

I’m in req instead of eng but yeah, seems to be the biz long term favorites.

Enigma will solve the millionaires problem by making us all fucking millionaires.

>steady gains
>steady
>stead
>std

Attached: 1501353763127.png (500x522, 116K)

Iv held 20k ENG since jan. A-am I gona make it?

I see everyone holding the wrong one.

You should remember why Vitalik start his own blockchain, instead instead of using a second layer on top of Bitcoin.

Attached: 1522213873273.jpg (1920x1080, 757K)