If you had to guess which coin would be the first to have -actual- adoption...

If you had to guess which coin would be the first to have -actual- adoption, whether it be a utilitycoin or a currency coin, which would it be and why?

For me, it would be between BAY and FUN.
>BAY: because online markets are middleman filled trash(less middleman=more profits)
>FUN: humans love online gambling except it's shady as fuck and FUN kinda removes shadiness and I could see a lot of people just saying fuck it lets gamble with muh crypto since it's useless right now anyways.

I think utilitycoins will be the first to be used in real life for things besides "investment payments" for goods/services(btc/eth/ltc) because they bring the trustless interactions the internet is missing currently. I don't see currency being adopted before something with ((actual utility)). Personal opinion, i'd love to hear more.

What are your guesses for the first real world adoption of a coin?

Attached: newsEngin.17470261_Money-bags.jpg (750x750, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

litecoin-foundation.org/2018/03/announcement-on-litepay/
2100news.com/2018/03/28/litepay-officially-cancelled/
abc.net.au/btn/story/s4800480.htm
azure.microsoft.com/en-us/solutions/blockchain/
ibm.com/blockchain/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf18odbzjuo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump
No one wants to speculate what will be the next biggest thing in crypto? I think it'd be interesting to hear everyone's theories on which coins will win biggest and why, in simple terms.

Litecoin since its the only one so far to actually act like a currency and not a commodity like btc, eth etc.

I can see that reasoning to a degree, I just don't know how many people agree with that. Personally, I think vertcoin is better than litecoin.

monero is already adopted dipshit

turtlecoin my dude

Attached: 1516996667439.png (301x412, 83K)

Not really though. Is privacy really that valuable to ((them)) when literally everyone has a facebook and puts their life on the internet? Why will it get massively adopted?

y tho

Req

privacy, fast transactions, a lack of excessive decimal places, continuous development, really the most hopeful looking coin for the future

VEN is the only right answer, how this isn't obvious to some people beats me

Attached: MasterOfShadows.jpg (640x774, 65K)

Stellar is the only coin that has been adopted as a means of exchange

Are you retarded?
litecoin-foundation.org/2018/03/announcement-on-litepay/
2100news.com/2018/03/28/litepay-officially-cancelled/

Litecoin died when your goddamn founder left you and Litepay ended
All these retarded shills without a shred of intelligence

You have to give a simple reason why it will be adopted though

Interesting, is the lack of decimal places really that big of a deal to people?

explain

>it will be
It is right now, why? because it saves a shitload of money to companies

Is it really though? I could ask my mom about it and she wouldn't know what it is. True adoption, imo, is when you can ask a normie what something is and they go "oh I've heard of that"

The Devs from this shitcoin were literally asking for coding advice at Jow Forums.

Pic related

Attached: trtl.png (864x285, 20K)

for the average individual that is used to currency i.e the rest of the world besides crypto bros, units in the hundreds are standard. keeping it familiar is really important if you expect people to use a coin instead of treating it as alien

besides, the coin is already seeing use as a real currency rather than some speculatory store of value

hella sleeped on

Attached: dethrone.jpg (554x412, 40K)

By your own metric you wouldn't consider SWIFT true adoption since most normies are oblivious to what's that

True, I guess I'm more looking to see if there's any unanimous agreement on coins that will get actual recognition from the outside world due to their use case actually providing real use in "real life"

IOST write that shit down

why tho
give me a simple reason or it's shit

VeChain. Reason: They’ve been in business since 2015 creating blockchain solutions for clients, all on private blockchains. Their token released in 2017 is in preparation for launch of their public blockchain in June, where they move all existing and any new clients to the public chain. Almost immediately, it will be handling more transactions per day than Ethereum. While everyone else is chasing tech, they’ve actually been operating like a real business.

Crypto may or may not be adopted by the public (I doubt it). Blockchain tech has a future with businesses, and VeChain is undoubtedly ahead of anyone else in crypto.

turtlecoin has already been on ABC news

abc.net.au/btn/story/s4800480.htm

Attached: Untitled.png (710x410, 183K)

Hmm interesting, seems complex though and I'm not sure what problem it solves. Does it just make it easier for businesses to "blockchainize" their already established businesses? Is everything in the future going to be blockchain? From microsoft to mcdonalds?

Interesting, but I don't think that really matters much.

XRP.

WHY, nigga, WHY?

this

What if that's just clever FUD and it's not actually a real TRTL dev posting that.

Microsoft already offers blockchain solutions via Microsoft Azure.
azure.microsoft.com/en-us/solutions/blockchain/

IBM also offers enterprise blockchain solutions.
ibm.com/blockchain/

VeChain has been doing stuff like that since 2015, obviously on a smaller but still notable scale since it’s a startup. What’s novel is that they’re going to switch it all over to a cryptocurrency, quoting clients in fiat and then buying the corresponding amount of VET or VeThor tokens if they don’t want to bother with exchanges themselves.

It solves a lot of problems, but the problems are tailored to the client. A lot of people on this board talk about “fake partnerships” etc etc, it’s not just wrong, it’s the shallowest of shallow analysis. People here genuinely have no idea what VeChain has done or is doing. This interview with their COO is informative:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf18odbzjuo

I guess what I’m trying to say is, the most adopted blockchain tech in the real world right now is through tailored blockchain solutions by companies like Microsoft or IBM, and you can’t buy tokens for those, they’re not cryptocurrencies. VeChain is like those companies, not as large, but they still have multi-billion-dollar clients. Just by virtue of actually operating like a real business with real-world use-cases for their tech, they’d immediately be ahead of any other cryptocurrency in real-word adoption on day-one once they switch their clients to the public blockchain. It’s not the #1 enterprise blockchain in the world, but it would be the #1 enterprise blockchain tied to a cryptocurrency.

Makes sense now. Thanks for the explanation. I'll look more into vechain.

yeah that's some neat fud, the core devs for the coin are experienced full time coders with jobs aside of this endeavor

they allow people to chip in if they know what they're doing, so there is a tiny sliver of possibility that is from an inexperienced individual hoping to cheat on gaining favor

i'm going to say fud, though

Xrp absolutely unequivocally, xrp

As much as I hate to say it, OMG isn’t it already being used at MCDonalds? And don’t forget all the other partnerships June has cooked up

great reasoning i'm sure you'll go far
i heard that was bullshit
partnerships =/= real value/real use/real adoption

Nano as a currency coin. Zero fees and fast transfer times. Got hit with a lot of fud but if it gets any adoption or becomes a pairing on more exchanges this shit will be worth 100 each

This is why.

Attached: Ripple Network Corporate Partners.png (979x594, 72K)