Dear huehues, which animal would be the most Brazilian...

Dear huehues, which animal would be the most Brazilian, and therefore the best for Kuruminha-chan to commit bestiality with? I've got the following ideas:
- Jaguar (very rainforest-y, also spiky cat dick)
- Poisonous toad (extremely rainforest-y)
- Atlas beetle (extremely rainforest-y and degrading)
- Macaque (sopa de macaco, etc.)

Attached: kuruminha.png (768x1024, 633K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penile_spines
twitter.com/KimsonKrispy
exhentai.org/g/1265223/fbc5c8946d/
exhentai.org/g/1261354/cc07385984/
exhentai.org/g/1278048/6ce0df2582/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

monkey

that's what a macaque is moron

>that's what a macaque is moron

Attached: 1508803602311.png (1172x1182, 68K)

Follow-up question: if a monkey were to be paying her for sex with a fruit, which fruit would be the most appropriate? I don't think bananas are native to Brazil.

pitbull soup

Either a mico-leão (small monkey with a mane) or an arara (not the milf, the bird), maybe onça pintada. Those are the ones pure jungle kuruminha would fuck, but for other urban stereotypes like karol-chan you'd have to go for a generic caramel mixed dog.

Actual pitbulls are seen as a breed for upper middle class dudes.

>>mico-leão
>howler monkey
Very good, I also considered this.

>>arara
>macaw
Parrot sex seems okay too.

>>onça pintada
>jaguar
Probs still my top pick, 'cause they're just big.

Thanks for your input, huehue. Some of your countrymen were shitposting with Kuru-chan pictures and I got some ideas.

>Jaguar (very rainforest-y, also spiky cat dick)
> spiky cat dick
redpill me on this

interesting so brazils uppermiddle class correlates with our niggers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penile_spines

> penile spines contribute to increased sexual sensation and quicker orgasms.[25]
for the jaguar or for you?

Who knows

Arpia

Attached: 12642973_1302679959758194_6875780688653563336_n.jpg (792x960, 123K)

Kuruminha is hot af
You kinda have to, having a pitbull is cheaper than having an alarm system and less dangerous than not having one due to nigs here being rampant. It's declining since roid-rage dudes aren't as popular anymore and middle class guys are going more for the 'manbun' approach, which brings small purse dogs with it. I prefer superior breeds like German Shepherds or Blue Heelers (thanks to living in a rural town these are a dime a dozen here)
I guess both, they're kinda like those 'for her' condoms, except jags and lionesses probably have thicker vagina skin

Attached: 800px_COLOURBOX13731299.jpg (584x800, 85K)

Attached: 392573_800x600_crop_5abfe78c5911a.jpg (800x600, 70K)

>Kuruminha is hot af
You got that right.
I'm getting some lewds of her drawn, if you were wondering.

degenerate

Yes. And it's going to be bestiality prostitution.
This month it's going to be her fucking a jaguar for some meat, and next month maybe two howler monkeys double teaming her ears in exchange for some maracuyas, if I don't think of anything better.

incredibly based german

Attached: 452.gif (500x500, 704K)

Newer lewds of her are always good. I particularly like imperial kuruminha, looks like something I'd expect from Fate/Grand Order.
Those are all pretty abundant resources. You'd be more historically accurate if she was selling herself for booze. Google corotinho for reference.

>Those are all pretty abundant resources
That's what makes it extra hot. It's the dime hooker of the jungle.

I can see where you're going, but the booze has the corruption factor to it. Poor people here can't always eat meat but indias can if they want because environmental laws are more lax for them so they can hunt. Unless, of course, you make the dude say something like "you're such an incompetent india, can't even hunt, you're only good for fucking'... that'd make my dick diamonds.

I think you misunderstand, dear huehue.
The jaguar has hunted the animal and is giving it to her in exchange for a go in her tight pussy. There's no dude involved. She's such a whore that she fucks animals for food.

oh, I thought it was something like "rich dudes kidnap india and force her to put up a private bestiality sex show for aristocrats".
Does she have an unrequited personnal attraction to the jaguar while the big cat only sees her as a disposable piece of his harem?

>"rich dudes kidnap india and force her to put up a private bestiality sex show for aristocrats".
I mean this would be great too, but I'd have to pay out the ass for an elaborate scene like this.

>Does she have an unrequited personnal attraction to the jaguar while the big cat only sees her as a disposable piece of his harem?
...Is this your fetish?
I imagined her being indifferent and only in it for the sopa de macaco, kinda like some people portray Reimu from touhou.

h..hot

I personally don't think Reimu's personality would fit because her indifference comes mostly from her 'super dodge ultra-instinct sage-mode haxxors'. If Kuruminha was that overpowered she wouldn't need a jaguar to hunt for her. It can work if she has a "nature gives nature gets" mentality, or maybe if she's just too far broken to care. I don't particularly fetish over this kind of attitude, but since a jaguar is involved there's a whole new level of lewd.
What kind of position are you aiming for?

It's got to be some variant on
>15 bucks for sex isn't normal
>but on meth it is
A capybara for sex isn't normal, but in the jungle it is?

>What kind of position are you aiming for?
I'm using the artist's* top patreon tier to get way underpriced "requests", which also means I can't get too detailed. If I was paying for full control, I'd go for a standing doggystyle against a tree.

*also bookmark this for future lewduminhas
twitter.com/KimsonKrispy

>A capybara for sex isn't normal, but in the jungle it is?
Capybaras are usually very calm animals, especially in human-populated areas, it would be funny as fuck to see one sodomizing a girl.
>I can't get too detailed
This may actually be better. Artists work well with thematic restraint but not with form restraint. Giving him a clear picture of a few central themes and letting him go wild may be the best way to get a quality lewd out of it.

>Giving him a clear picture of a few central themes and letting him go wild may be the best way to get a quality lewd out of it.
I agree. That bug BJ request was my previous round, and it turned out great with pretty minimal input. (nerd girl sucking off a huge bug for stream donations)

>Capybaras ... sodomizing a girl.
I might have the rest of the year filled with Kuruminhas at this point, damn.

Bug hentai gets me extremely squeamish unless it's done well, and that one was

I'm extremely hot for bugs, so I might get a Kuruminha / Atlas beetle pic too.
It's going to get really hard to think up how all these animals are paying her for sex, if I want to keep the prostitution angle going... Capybaras probably eat fruits or something, but what does a beetle have that a human could eat...?

its seems like you've been doing this for a while... can you share your gallery?

I do not yet have a single Kuruminha, the jaguar is the first one and the others are later on the list. I've got some doujins I've commissioned, but they're all guro.

Actually, it's not all gore. Here's a list: Unfortunately a lot of them are private/patreon exclusive.

exhentai.org/g/1265223/fbc5c8946d/
> Celeste gore / bestiality

exhentai.org/g/1261354/cc07385984/
> Lillie / Lusamine bug sex

exhentai.org/g/1278048/6ce0df2582/
> Tomoko / Hex Maniac bug sex

[not available]
> Manana from Chio-chan's schoolroad becomes a prostitute, gets a bunch of STD's and an abortion

[not available]
> Kawashima from World of reversed gender roles masturbates with roach eggs, infests herself

[not available]
> Cadence from Crypt of the Necrodancer gets raped by King Conga, turns out gorillas have tiny dicks

neat. thanks.
you're not given a local copy even though you're the one that commissioned them?

I've got local copies, but it seems like putting up my own online galleries would be a bad way to keep good business relations.

too bad... i hope at least this one's going public.

The Kuruminhas are single images and will be public on the artist's twitter.

the one above right? thanks.

Attached: 1494860213827.jpg (344x500, 22K)

>which animal would be the most Brazilian, and therefore the best for Kuruminha-chan to commit bestiality with?
Brazilians...

But actually that weird Brazilian dancing dog would be fine,do it please

Based

Post here those kuruminhas,i really really would like a kuruminha with a dog

Attached: 2670984 - Anon_Bardos Brchan Kuruminha.png (670x812, 181K)