So it's widely acknowledged that Solidity is shit, Ethereum is a scam, blockchain developers are retarded...

So it's widely acknowledged that Solidity is shit, Ethereum is a scam, blockchain developers are retarded, and smart contract users are braindead

Therefore, I come to you to ask how many of you pen tested some smart contracts? Is it worth learning Solidity to scan smart contracts for vulnerabilities? Are there any decompilers to extract the source code from bytecode? Anyone making money out of this?

Attached: ETH.jpg (1600x1066, 539K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/paritytech/parity/issues/6995
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Quantstamp lol

>pay to get audited by some neckbeards
unless their methods are open source what am I gonna do with this

>Ethereum scam
ITT how to tell if somebody just started cryptoing this year.

I'll start: If they think Ethereum is not a scam

This

>So it's widely acknowledged that Solidity is shit, Ethereum is a scam, blockchain developers are retarded, and smart contract users are braindead

>widely acknowledged

Care to share a few sources on that buddy?

Nah cba

If you are competent in Solidity you can earn $150k+ easy. Just apply at Blockchains LLC in Reno, they have over 120 Solidiy positions open with great pay, benefits, and environment. Love it here

>150k
I'm talking about real money

Most smart contracts are open source on etherscan.io
Some of them are produced horribly, costing users their money (POWH comes to mind) but most of the actual year projects like Request are done pretty well. And while solidity has its cons I think it’s far from ‘shit,’ it’s still in its infancy. We’ll see what EOS does in June, hopefully that will lead to a shift in the right direction as far as adoption is concerned. If you know JavaScript you can learn solidity easily.

What you will learn is priceless, this the forefront of the next technological revolution. Id work here for free just for the exposure

Scilla...

I made about 4 ETH taking some out of a ponzi contract that was a clone of the big-ridden POWH ponzi

Alot of medical projects e building off ethereum and not issuing tokens

It's pretty shit bro. I don't want them to get better, I want them to be worse and more vulnerable

Attached: lol.png (918x979, 190K)

Yeah nah. If I were to work in the blockchain space, I'd 100% go work at Blockstream on second layer solutions. Solidity programming is disgusting

lmao what a mess

github.com/paritytech/parity/issues/6995

lel

After you finish at google right

not everyone is a failure user i'm sorry you're too dumb to compete

Ok enjoy your new job at blockstream Ill look for you in the newspapers

lol you got rekt
nice dubs user

>talk shit when it's in red
that not the smart money way

nice phonepost. such a mastery of technology, you will definitely get that blockstream job.

>processing more transactions than any other crypto
>not only a currency but a platform
>set to receive significant updates soon
>scam
Kys

you sound 18 and clueless OP so I won't even berate you because I would just feel bad about it

>Widely acknowledged
>Ethereum is a scam

Pretty weak b8 m8

when did Jow Forums get so fucking retarded OP asks a legit question and gets shit on baka...

@OP-- yeah, this bubble was meme city so I bet a bunch of solidity code was written for these ridiculous multi-billion dollar ICOs by amateur scam-artist devs who couldn't code their way out of a cardboard box

Read up on solidity dev--I don't think you need a decompiler since you get the contract straight out of the bytecode (that's how you upload it to the chain) but may be wrong (obviously comments wouldn't be included on chain so I must in fact be wrong)

people are in fact making money out of this; see Parity bug from a while back or whatever...

"legit question" huh. you're a faggot too. OP walks in, shits on everybody and asks to be spoonfed. and here you are spoon feeding him like a cuck. kys.

sorry you're too retarded to know how to reply to OP

enjoy that mcy D's cashier role tho, I hear it's very exclusive

also:
>this fag is having actual discussion on Jow Forums
my bad forgot this forum was just for Wojak shitposting

i just sold my shit coins to buy p3d tokens

OP is a stupid teenage piece of shit who just finished reading a book about programming, I don't want to talk to him, I don't want to help him in any way. and you're his cuck now.

kek same

how is eth a scam? It creates a decentralized network which allows you to create dApps like it was written in the whitepaper. Vitalik never said eth should be worth 1k each

Good example of what you're talking about: decentcrypto.com (do not work with these guys)

>not casting to an int by reflex when making a ++ loop
>doesn't know that 2D arrays exist
lmao that entire image was written by a brainlet

Ignore the internet rolepayer and move on. You should be privileged to know solidity. Good shit

Attached: F30F964A-284D-4515-A2B9-3345D5CC6F7E.jpg (554x831, 65K)

>Vitalik never said eth should be worth 1k each
no but he did exit scam his eth doubler
lost 1.2 eth that way myself