Would you rather

would you rather
>be rich
>not have autism

Attached: 1515980633418.jpg (720x719, 41K)

neither

Why would I not want autism?

Be rich of course. Autism is beneficial to have.

Be rich if i keep my current autism and not more.

I'll trade my normie traits for wealth and autism.

Such a tough choice really

Attached: 1521978816348.jpg (500x375, 83K)

you guys know autism is correlated with low IQ right? Life isn't a balanced RPG, people who stray too far from neurotypical also tend to have lower overall cognitive function.

be rich? autism is like speccing more points into int and less into charisma, pretty typical of any good run. Who the fuck levels charisma? that's pleb tier "play it for the story" reddit shit

Jesus shit do you think God designed human beings like he was Todd fucking Howard, autistic people can't understand complex human interactions because they're selectively retarded. It doesn't make them smarter at anything else.

This is just not true.
Autism has nothing to do with IQ. It is perfectly possible to have either high or low IQ with autism. There is no conclusive correlation between the two.

The difference is slight but present from what I've read but my point is just because you're autistic doesn't mean you're smart, so I'm not drunkenly ranting at you so much as I am the other guy

found the "For the story" retard. Truth is autismos do get the social aspect but choose not to deal with it because its not worth their time

sometimes I wish I was born full aspie and not just 5%

Autism is a spectrum, SOMETIMES it can appear to give a perceptual advantage, but look at the other extreme, it could also be seriously debilitating. NEETs cling to autism because it gives them an excuse to be worthless fucking beta basement dwellers, since muh autism means they never have to attempt to fix their poor social skills, even though most aren't truly autistic

is that why the universally report less life satisfaction than people capable of understanding social interactions?

I have less life satisfation because i have to deal with normies every fucking day and im not a normie. If i only had to deal with autistic people like me i would be pretty happy. Thats why i rather be alone all day than deal with normies.

Most IQ test instructions are optimized for the neutotypical brain model. This often leads to those with an autistic brain model to misunderstand the instructions leading to artificially low scores.
Conversely, a neurotypical taking an IQ test optimized for an autistic brain model will typically reach a lower score than an autist. Does that mean neurotypicals the retarded ones? Probably not right. It's vastly more likely that we've discovered that people can have different neurological brain structures leading to different types of cognition.

Yet I can deal with normies and aspies all day without discomfort or problems and am thus able to go outside all the time--in fact it's easy for me to get along with people. It's almost like I have a capacity that you don't or something.
Christ you're really milking the "if everyone had nine fingers no one would think my left glove looks funny" angle. Being autistic (for most of the spectrum) is really not that big of a setback but it's absolutely no benefit.

Oh yeah, dealing with 1 aspie out of 1,000 normies is sooo dificult. Thank you mister norman.

I've been around more aspies than you, because I haven't noticed you all getting along with each other any better than you do normies.

I was around aspies when i was in school and we got along pretty nicely. And we protected eachother from neurotypicals. So i dont know what are you talking about.

be rich and have autism

>"if everyone had nine fingers no one would think my left glove looks funny"
No shit? Are you saying that's not a valid argument? What are you trying to say?

Being autistic can be beneficial when utilized properly, but it's mostly not because we live in a shitty neurotypical world where everything is optimized for and built around the neurotypical brain model so naturally for autists that's life on hard mode.

>I've been around more aspies than you
>saying this on Jow Forums of all places
good one

I don't know what either is like, but I'm fairly certain I can do more with money than with a lack of autism, so I'll pick rich