XLM Snakey Wake Up

What the hell is happening goys?

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-03-30-23-55-32.jpg (1063x1508, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ccn.com/western-union-taps-ripple-for-blockchain-trial/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1E1AcLBd_ykemoDAPwZsbl5f2wyrS7RhlAt94CrHXTAg/edit?pli=1#gid=1168577263
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I sold

whats the news?

Witness the green wojak dildo biz.

The race to DETHRONE THE KING STARTS NAO

no news, just alt season. same shit happened to STORM last week, massive green dick out of nowhere

Snek is awek. 10 usd eoy with central bank digital curreny on stellar

>contract removed from bitmex
>suddenly starts mooning
really makes you think

Only every last futures. Srly srprsd?

You think DASH, ETC, NEO, XMR, and ZEC will also make us go?

Lol stellar is up like 10%, nothign like STORM , which was up like 200% or some shit.

It's already dumping.

I’ve noticed a few coins getting random dildo spikes out of nowhere. I think it’s whales buying a massive shit at once in preparation for alt season

Attached: 1521220009062.png (800x900, 307K)

Sorry, atm is insiders only news, it will get publicly released when is time to dump today's acquisition

muthafuckas act like they forgot about fairx

sh
let's accumulate in peace

Attached: motherfuckaaa.gif (285x161, 972K)

Coinbase listing was confirmed..

It’s interesting having so many of a certain coin. I have 20k xlm, so if it goes up a penny I’m up $200. Same if it goes down a penny. Nice seeing a bit of green but real snek bros are in it for the long haul.

Fuck why did this pump while I was sleeping.

Well well, how the turn tables.

Its dumping already lol fucking crypto seriously some whale just misclicked on binance and accidentaly bought some XLM so decided to pump it a bit to exit with few millions profit... for a mistake. OK. I really hope it all goes down to zero so the game is fucking over for these fat fags

If you don't buy now you're retarded. I unironically just marketbought a bunch. Someone bought 4 million XLM on the ETH pair pushing up price 50%. This is not a drill, we are mooning boys.

Not a bad morning. Stacked up 100k XLM one hour ago.
Sold most and am left with 18k XLM I bought yesterday.

No moon missions we are still in a bear trend.

Attached: 123.png (737x133, 20K)

im gonna say it
insiders buying in

As dumb as it sounds for a coin like XLM, it's a pump and dump. It doubled in price then went back close to baseline, in and out, in 15 minutes total. The only reason it's not all the way to baseline yet is that there are some people who wondered what the fuck was going on, jumped on the pump and haven't sold yet. If you're in and haven't taken profits yet, I'd suggest to do so, since it will probably go back to where it was right before that soon.

pump dat stellar whiteboi
i've got a family of 20 to feed

Attached: 1521290929307.jpg (430x450, 32K)

Yup. Add to that Eurofags like me waking up, seeing the pump we missed out during the night, followed by another pump to the same height. Hard to not sell and buy the dip.

And it's down.

somebody bought a lot of cheap xlm you fucking retards.

what pattern is that?

>whats the news?

Binace exit scam.. Whale pumps and dumps shorts all day everyday.

Nothing positive

Attached: 1521228192238.jpg (1200x800, 185K)

XLM and LINK are two of the coins that will moon in April. WAVES and IOST as well.

what software is that?

Lisa Nestor, director of partnerships, will announce western Union partnership tonight in Raleigh. You heard it here first.

true if big

Attached: 8002.jpg (800x564, 76K)

ok I'll bite. I'll be watching

>t.350k lumenati

Attached: Capture.png (896x146, 8K)

What about Visa/Amex/Paypal tho

MIcrosoft Trade

>Link
No, just no.

WESTERN UNION,

so is this rumor of western union using ripple false?

ccn.com/western-union-taps-ripple-for-blockchain-trial/

this comment aged well kek

its not a rumor, you can check all ripple partnerships here
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1E1AcLBd_ykemoDAPwZsbl5f2wyrS7RhlAt94CrHXTAg/edit?pli=1#gid=1168577263

Testing =/= adoption/partnership

Pump and dump groups are having a blast these days. Consider joining them.

Warned you yesterday, futures expires, xlm moons. You have no excuse.