I made a video called "Volatility" which is a Bitcoin Parody of "Toxicity" by System of a Down. Please watch. Or don't...

I made a video called "Volatility" which is a Bitcoin Parody of "Toxicity" by System of a Down. Please watch. Or don't. Maybe it'll make you laugh, or cringe, or whatever. It's out there now. Here is reality. AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: giphy (10).gif (499x374, 490K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mt4-hyDewi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/mt4-hyDewi4

>skipped to the middle
>listen for half a second
>NEET screetching
>nope

did you just singed this , you are pretty faggy op desu but i like it

This is great and obviously took a lot of time! Love it

upvoted

i like it. good job.

>Posting your personal account on Jow Forums
You dun fucked up Myles

The video's pretty decent though, nice job.

Cringed hard

>>>reddit

this, you have videos of your past Christmas with your kids.
Your family looks lovely op

Oh yeah, I forgot about all the freaks in the world. Brb, changing privacy settings on everything

I like your doggo btw.
I've got a soft spot for corgis

As soon as the lyrics started I had to mute. I'd do an instrumental version because the clips you chose weren't bad

too late. Just left a scathing review of your DFAC food.

Nobody cares what’s biz gonna do hack his YouTube

Dox him? Idk. Probably nothing though, the autism here isn't weaponized in the same way as other boards.

Yeah, I tried actually singing, but I could only hit the notes if I did a high pitched nerd voice. And that didn't sound that much better. I posted up looking for somebody who could sing like Serj Tankian but nobody came through. I was my last resort

hahahahahaahha. PAST TIME ACTAVITY. SHITTAY. hahahahahah this is awesome! So many popular memes.

Great video, shitty voice. Take it for what you will.

Cringed hard, that was so bad...

Look like it took a lot of time. Very good! Voice not quite like soad kek but I can understand better than the original song. And all those graphics! Had to be tough to find, I had several chuckles for the first time all week thank you

Haha, not bad dude. Peeps mad cause they've never made anything before.

Yeah people here for whatever reason seem to give less shits about doxxing.... probably cause we're focused on the money grind.
I appreciate the effort it took but agree without vocals would've been better. I giggled tho!

the singing got better through the vid as it got angrier, it was actually ok given the level of overall autism. upboated.

Maybe I should reupload and actually use my real voice and sing as angry as possible?

make it about volatility rather than a crash. crypto is all about the emotions of UP/DOWN constantly

And thank you all for the feedback, you're a great test audience