I've been with a eastern european girl for a bit over a year now. Both in early 20s...

I've been with a eastern european girl for a bit over a year now. Both in early 20s. Everything's great but hypothetically, marrying her would be a horrible decision right? Eastern european women seem to be the quickest depreciating asset. They all look super ugly by the time they turn 40. Am I being too autistic?

Attached: 1522133690806.png (460x500, 441K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thisisinsider.com/what-is-the-divorce-rate-2017-2
youtube.com/watch?v=OWwOJlOI1nU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ur probably already ugly faget, she puts up with you because she feels sorry for you kys

mmmm you need a black women than. Black people tend to age much better.

But yes, you are an idiot.

Attached: 1519080914004.jpg (400x400, 28K)

yah she's a bit out of my league in terms of looks and I'm a 5'8 manlet but I'm arrogant enough to get with better looking women for some reason

I actually don't mind black women surprisingly. I do think they are less attractive on average but a look of why they're considered bottom of the barrel are societal stereotypes towards black people. Since rich black men don't like black women, there's an implication that theyre undesirable

If you love her, marry her. I'm gonna find me a qt Balkan girl.

You are fucked in the head, Eastern European women age the best. Just make sure her weight is in check. Tell her you won't fuck her if she gets fat.

most women turn to shit eventually, make sure she takes care of herself but in the end you got to get lucky. Some say looking at the mother helps. If you're that worried fuck college chicks forever

I have no problems with black women, I'm just stating the fact black ppl tend to age much better than whites, hispanics and asians.

I mean if your 20something why even give a shit, you can always find another chick later

Attached: 1521554001211.jpg (600x857, 71K)

>they all look super ugly by the time they turn 40
So do majority of women past 40 if you take away their makeup. Force your gf to do some sports and buy her some rejuvenating peptides for her face skin, don't let her stress herself too much and be supportive. That's the best you can do for her preservation. Also, hottest milfs come from Eastern Europe.

black is beautiful

Attached: 1517939398088.jpg (1006x1791, 368K)

Nigger the real issue is as soon as she has that citizenship she'll take you to the fucking cleaners

wrong
asian's age the best, the thing is when asian girls hit their 50s it hits real fast, it doesn't slowly occur like other races

all hot women are beatiful

Attached: 99GSSdw.jpg (640x800, 56K)

I was sort of referring to post 50, but I didn't feel like writing 10 sentences of pre-qualifiers

still nothing changes, hot women tend to stay hot

Attached: 1518255326550.jpg (736x1105, 87K)

>falling for the marriage meme

She's probably with you because she desperately wants to get out of her slav shithole
t. I travel to slavlands every year to fuck them bitches

She's 1/4th black at most

It is a raw deal but its the only deal. Good luck never proposing to your girlfriend if you want to be with her.

Her mother looks like shit. Guys can easily fuck 20 year olds when they're 40 but good luck having a functional family whilst doing this

you HAVE to base if off the mom, man. Such a huge tell in a woman's future appearance.

disgusting

Attached: 1517742705654s.jpg (250x205, 9K)

Marrying is always a bad idea you fucking faggot ass beta larp. Jfc

Hint: everyone gets old and ugly.

Eastern European age like milk unless you can pay for a shitload of maintenance surgery along the way. Look at Melania as an example.

Best so far, for me at least, are Latinas or Southern Italian women. Something seems to keep them pretty vibrant into old age.

>Am I being too autistic?
yes

marrying because someone makes your cock sufficiently hard for penetrative intercourse is a bad idea period.

Marry her because you want a future with her. Marry her because you want kids and because contrary to internet autist fantasies, theres nothing cool about single 40+ men, in fact they live a downright depressing existence.

the concept of monogamous marriage is older than christianity, 20 something NEETs have not figured it out contrary to their delusions about mastery of the world from their cum stained tissue filled dwellings.

I married a russian girl and it was the best decision of my life.

details plz...?

There's reasonably attractive 60 year olds out there.

Faggot

You know what's worse than a 40 year old single man, a 40 year old divorcee who's having to cough up half his pay in child support which statistically is what you end up with if you get married. Fuck that.

> Gorgeous
> Black

Marrying a Russian girl myself this year. She can be hard work emotionally but I want to be with her forever.

Why are you even asking? If the only goal is to have a woman who will retain her looks the longest then you know it's time to get an Asian.

Hey there buddy,
What is your net benefit that you rack up from tying the knot? Tax benefits?
I'm no redpill shill, but they have their points. Women desire commitment, men desire sex. When you legally commit yourself to a woman, you rapidly deplete your options, not just in women (obv) but in life. Date her for another 5 years. This isnt even considering the fact that despite supposed "full disclosure", you will NEVER know the entirety of a womans character and self in less than 5 years. Dont get stuck holding the hag, user. Love yourself first. You guys can bang it out and have the lovey dovey shit without a contract. If she pushes for it, suggest alternatives.

In either case, we wish you luck. Take care

Met her in st. Petersburg when I was there for work. She was beautiful and feminine. We fell in love and got married. Our 10 year anniversary is this September. We have 2 beautiful boys. Life is good.

Get an education, retard.

thisisinsider.com/what-is-the-divorce-rate-2017-2

The much touted (by moron NEETs and sexless MGTOW weirdos) divorce statistic includes ALL DEMOGRAPHICS. The divorce rate among middle and upper class populations is around 20%, a far cry from the "flip a coin man!" retardation you idiots keep propagating.

No shit people in the lower class get divorced all the time, they are dysfunctional in every aspect of their lives. Actually, comparing yourself to them is probably apt in your case, good luck.

marriage is for cucks. MGTOW bitch, MGTOW. I have been going MGTOW Monk Mode for over a year. Not even prostitutes. I haven't had civilian pussy (my last gf) in almost 2 years.

Ever since I gave up pussy, I started to get gud at crypto trading.

They may age better but good luck finding a black woman over 30 who isn't fucking obese.

>Everything's great but hypothetically, marrying her would be a horrible decision right?

they are very patient. You have no idea how deprived many regions of eastern Europe were following communism. They are incredibly calculating an care only for your bank balance. As soon as goal one marriage to westerner with money (careful assessment of gullability, income, career prospects and inheiritance ) and exit to higher quality of life country is established goal two is underway. Divorce. And she will leave you

a)Homeless
b)Paying her monthly to fuck someone else
c)If you are unlucky with an STD or a bastard

c) is because beyond achieving goal one and two you are little more than an object

Also please remember its highly likely she has prostituted herself at least once for cold hard cash. Its the norm for women even from supposedly Catholic countries like Poland in eastern Europe to do this in their early 20s. Its nothing grandma did not do during the war

The very worst are russian woman. But all eastern European womens values are shaped by growing up in relative deprivation and post communism and literally view themselves as hunters for stupid western men. That's you OP.

>yah she's a bit out of my league in terms of looks and I'm a 5'8 manlet

youtube.com/watch?v=OWwOJlOI1nU

This is what happens when you read too much memes on anime forum.
There are gold digger whores in every country, it's ultimately up to OP to know what kind of woman is he with.

And if OP has to ask some autists if his hot gf will be ugly in 20 years, then he should't be marrying anyway.

I was with two eastern European women one from Poland and one from Bulgaria for a total of 15 years and leaned. I avoided the inevitable fate but via their circle of friends saw the same patter repeated over and over and over and over. They get more honest when they realise you are not an idiot. I also have a western ex wife. You are meat to the slaughterhouse and remember if you are co-habiting now you are already ticking down the days to when you are 'common law' marriage and for the laywers to start picking your bones.

That's what happens when you stop looking at life through rose tinted glasses and your own paradigms and see people for what they are.

>There are gold digger whores in every country

And eastern Europe and SE asia export them in bulk. If they are good looking and from those regions its highly likely if they are good looking they have stripped, taken cash and let some balding guy in his 50s cum in them in a hotel. Remember that before you think you are in 'lurve' because if you just came in her mouth and she smiled you know what you are looking down on.

10 years with my slovak wife two, one daugher and one son already. My wife's body is better than ever, she eats the same as me but literally can't get fat in the bad areas. If you want to know if yours will age like milk or not just take a look at your gf's mother, aunts, etc.

Attached: Morgan-Hultgren-swedish.jpg (640x640, 90K)

How about asian looking Russian or Kazakh girls? Best of both worlds?
Inb4 Borat joke

Attached: kaz.jpg (640x453, 30K)

Why are Russians women the worst. Two words. Visa, passport. Tat being said the EU east European women are not much better. You anons would not believe the actual conditions in places like Bulgaria, eastern Poland, prague suburbs, Slovakia, latvia etc There is a reason they are willing to leave their friends and family, learn another language and suck someones cock for years to get out of it for the big win. The divorce. Score.

Stop selling them. Not buying. That being said rural Slovaks are the least morally bankrupt ones.

I pity you because when the divorce hits you will probably be older and not survive it

marrying any woman in the modern era is a huge mistake. even if you dont marry her, she will have huge legal options for taking your money when the relationship fails
here's something to remember,. love is a chemical, and it fades after 3 to 7 years
the only reason to marry is if she provides offspring, and even then you should approach marriage as a business arrangement. never marry for love.

La creat- MUH DICK

I ain't selling nothing, just telling how lucky I feel and giving a general tip: check the older women in their family to take a glimpse or her future.

When (or better said, *if*) the divorce its, I would have a bunch of crypto nobody can take from me and a happy past. You are probably assuming many things (my nationality, where I live, etc) for saying "I would not survive it" though.

When the divorce hits.

>the only reason to marry is if she provides offspring, and even then you should approach marriage as a business arrangement. never marry for love

Wise words. However your children become pawns and are of limited value as your children as according to family courts they are HER children and will like most divorced children will be coached to hate/devalue their father ad any values you have. The only right/obligation you have is transferring cash. Not a great business deal.

This.

>3 replies

Your experience sounds like a poor choice of women more than anything. You (as a westerner I presume) dated a GF who had MULTIPLE friends that were dating westerners, lol... And you didn't think after 15 years that's a bit weird?

I can also cherrypick one example. An old friend of mine married an American she met while worrking there, they have 3 kids, she makes more money than he does. She is a really sweet woman, traditional values and all that. He's lucky to have her, or he just knew not to pick some random whore that's obviously in it for the money.

Also if you see a situation similar to OP's
>manlet
>she's out of his league
You know something's not right. Westerners go after hot eastern women because they're not Chad enough to date hot western women.

You literally just confirmed what I just explained above - poor choice.
If you meet a woman who's willing to leave everything behind for some stranger they just met, you're dumb as fuck and deserve everything that's coming to you.

you ever seen those really old couples, gotta be 80?
both are ugly and fat and just disgusting.
But for some reason they are both happy and when they look at each other you can tell they still love each other.
You should strive for that because no matter what you do you will end up old, ugly and fat

a friends grandma used to fuckin say to her
>make sure the man you marry loves you more than you love him
reverse the gender, that old hag was right you know

You assume I wanted to marry or have kids with them as opposed to something to suck my cock periodically

nice meme

you have never met eastern european girls lmao

So what are you complaining about?
You have the most posts in this thread, telling everyone about your terrible experiences and now you're acting like you don't care, sure lol.

You get involved with desperate gold diggers, don't come crying about it when they leave you.
It's a simple rule to follow for everyone interested in this thread.

That'll be all, I'm out.

They smell like shit tho

Alternatively, rich black men dont like black women BECAUSE theyre undesirable, with few exceptions to the rule

married 10 years to a ukrainian.. go to eastern europe and check it out.

marriage is an ancient scam invented by women whereby they can legally take half of everything a man owns.

>getting married is the worst financial decision you can make in this life.

t. future JUSTice league members of america

Attached: Capture.png (971x696, 250K)

>she's a bit out of my league
you get 110% cheated on. if it didn't happen already it is gonna happen.
run.

Attached: nigga what.jpg (511x515, 29K)

Miami here. This is one of the most popular places for russians on Earth. Let me give you a quick rundown of the scam.

>find beta bux on the internet or on vacation from flyover usa
>cries about how hard life is for her in Russia, Ukraine, etc.
>beta bux makes agreement with US government to support her minimum of ten years in order to marry her and let her in
>he pays to educate her and learn english
>she makes sure to have a kid to cement herself in USA
>after two years she gets green card and divorces beta bux and he has to pay for her to lay around Miami Beach for the next twenty years

Attached: 97ea6ae170d2a44a3b797e3f8f7c56d3[1].jpg (600x583, 58K)

t. roastie

the only things which makes her hot and beautiful is white features

Yeah lay on Miami beach getting their round white asses admired by packs of Tyrones who lay black pipe into it every night while you pay for them via beta bux.

Slavs are notorious coal burners.

t. Guy who has a Balt gf, the patrician's choice

Business & Finance, sorry

Black girls either age really well or turn into monstrous hambeasts by their 30s

>latinas age well
t. Never seen one

Attached: 1522450349258.png (856x846, 85K)

game over

Attached: chad vs incel.jpg (800x535, 142K)