USDT EXIT SCAM SOON

stocksgazette.com/2018/02/20/tether-usdt-remains-under-potential-threat/

Attached: fukushima.jpg (730x508, 621K)

Attached: USDT_SCAM.png (1126x432, 37K)

Another Jew fud to prevent us from tethering so we are forced to sell and pay taxes
Kys saged

GOOD THING THIS EXISTS FAGGOTS
TRUE USD ON BITTREX

Attached: trusd.png (906x590, 127K)

>SAGE
>DOWNBOAT
>DOWNBOAT
Yeah. A Jew fud.
Buying internet funny money to invest in worthless digital currencies on unaccountable exchanges is the ultimate anti-jew.
Okay there buddy
Holy fuck.
Can anybody be so fucking retarded?
Jesus Christ.
Holy shit.
Like seriously.
I can't even.

Attached: 1513102647630.gif (237x240, 3.23M)

"EXIT SCAM SOON TEHEhehe"
Is this article supposed to be proof?

Attached: 1518327452047.png (230x219, 5K)

ITT Retards who went and traded their money for digital chuck-e-cheese tokens cope by making shit quality posts.

mfw "can't cash out" turns out not to be such a meme after all

Attached: 1522361070690.png (640x639, 437K)

out bitcoin while you still can

I wanna see your face when you get audited and they tell you that tethering up is a taxable event as well

just keep all monay in Bitcoin
and cashout only on Asia
and frogot about taxes and ozer white man`s shit

Attached: paperMario.jpg (320x219, 37K)

Selling coin for coin is also a taxable event

you mean short some altcoin?

hide coin in picnic baskwt? give advise

>2018/02/20
nice fud fuckhead

Attached: 1518888646211.jpg (768x1367, 555K)

ANY CENTRALISED SHIT CAN BE AUDITED AND CLOSED!

Attached: 1876042.jpg (500x500, 199K)

What are your thoughts on TUSD (TrueUSD) as an alternative to Tether guys? Apparently TrueUSD is transparently audited by Bittrex and 100% backed by USD guaranteed. I don't live in the United States so it's very unlikely that my government is gonna subopena Bittrex's transaction data (Bittrex is based in the US) to find out if I'm not paying my taxes or whatever. So I have been thinking of trading my BTC for TrueUSD instead of cashing out. I can cash out my BTC for real cash on localbitcoins on an as-needed basis. But I live a frugal lifestyle so I don't need to cash out much desu.

How are the feds gonna find out that he sold his BTC for USDT on some chink exchange? lmao

Audited by bitrex is less valuable than USDT audited by Bitfinex.
Kek!

>ANY CENTRALISED SHIT CAN BE AUDITED AND CLOSED!

we can't break the support meme line of the beast!
>load the exact same tether fud again

Not everyone is a fucking burger
Is that really that hard to understand?

Just use whatever, tether is not going anywhere anytime soon
And no, there's no way for the Feds to find out what you do on some chink exchange

lol, no... Tether has the government eye already on them; that ship sailed last December. They have to ride this train to the bitter end with the rest of us now.

>First, the report showed that Tether system has insufficient backup reserves.

You do realize that banks also does not have sufficient funds? If everyone decided to cash out that house of cards would fall down

>Just use whatever, tether is not going anywhere anytime soon
so he will just close it

Attached: SS_IDEAL.jpg (777x437, 40K)

If tether goes bust and everyone who's in it loses everything, that will make me totally ok with the whole dip since January.

yeah, fractional reserves are nothing new. USDT is pretty much forced to act as they designed it now. Yeah if it was killed overnight it would crash crypto.. but given the pressure they are under they are under pulling a monero gold is simply not possible Slow burn over many many months at worst.

DONT FUD TETHER YOU PIECE OF SHIT
i just went into it for the first time ever, comfy

Thats why you monglets don‘t belong here and won’t ever make it. You are wasting your parents money, back to pol with you

You do realise that bank runs are a thing? Only difference is your gov dgaf about tether going bankrupt

For a burger, yes it is

Isn't TUSD a ERC20 token or some shit? The feds can't just shut down a ERC20 token right? It's on the ethereum network.

How would it crash crypto? If there was a serious enough issue then people would dump their usdt into bitcoin and ETH, making the the market boom

I have been thinking about swing-trading BTC with USDT on Binance. Since my government is never gonna subopena a chink exchange. I have been day trading BTC with my own currency on national exchanges. I am afraid that my government is gonna subopena the exchanges in my country one day and then I'll be cucked. However I worry about Tether's solvency. This is why TUSD looks like an attractive alternative. I fucking hate Bittrex though. 0.25% trade fee vs Binance's 0.5%. But Binance doesn't have TUSD yet. Once Binance launches TUSD, I would feel more comfortable swing trading TUSD/BTC or TUSD/ETH (Bittrex owns TUSD but it's a ERC20 token so there is no reason why Binance can't offer TUSD trading pairs).

I can't quite get swing-trading down though. I've tried day trading with 2 Ethereum instead of my whole stack. And I basically got fucked on my first trade. The ETH/BTC technical analysis told me to sell Ethereum. And it was working. But then ETH went on a bull run while I was taking a shit. And now I basically lost money since I would be ahead 5.5% if I had just held onto my ethereum. :( Fucking Technical Analysis don't work. Literally some chink whales on Binance just decided to buy Binance and that was that. If you're rich and you put up a big buy order, the price automatically drives upward. If you put up a big sell order, the price automatically drives downward. And then the technical analysis changes and then people follow accordingly.

Binance's 0.05%* I mean (if you buy their BNB token)

>But then ETH went on a bull run while I was taking a shit.
not taking your multiscreen computer setup into the toilet

Heh. Day trading is basically a meme. Richard Heart, Philakone, etc. claims that technical analysis works so well with crypto. But at the end of the day, a whale can just put up a big buy or sell order that is too big to fill and then turn your technical analysis into old news. This happened to me as well when I dumped BCash for BTC. But I feel vindicated now that BCash is back to being BTC's bitch a week later or so

it works at times, and doesn't at others
Most noobs fall for it in the beginning, we all learn
They think no matter what it'll follow the chart

Learn from the pros, then create your own analysis is the best way