Post your face when it turns out he was really Satoshi all along...

Post your face when it turns out he was really Satoshi all along, and he dumps BTC for BCH and destroys all of your shitcoins and renders exchanges obsolete.

The day every thumbnail in Jow Forums turned pink.

Attached: smugtoshi.jpg (442x293, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ltHaZ2WxwDw
web.archive.org/web/20151003011022/http://gse-compliance.blogspot.com.au/2008_08_24_archive.html
web.archive.org/web/20140602022658/http://gse-compliance.blogspot.com.au/2008_08_24_archive.html
reddit.com/r/btc/comments/7klk2n/mcafee_claims_to_know_who_satoshi_is_believe_him/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>mfw satoshi cucks the jews and saves the whute race

Attached: 1407666198845.png (675x694, 34K)

Why wouldn't he dump at >10k?

>answer: because he is not satoshi

At this point destroying BTC would be crypto suicide. Big money and normie brand trust would be ruined, they would never trust crypto again and he knows it.

we're waiting till btc is ~$4k before making the move.

-jihan

Where is the video where he threatens to dump

Attached: 1515574238423.png (480x480, 265K)

Or because he's a billionaire no matter when he sells, you degenerate-retard.

Two words. Tulip trust. The clock is ticking, corefags.

Attached: images.crateandbarrel.com.jpg (625x625, 43K)

He's also frauded every "proof" he's ever presented

Pic related is his "script" he posted that he supposedly used to sign keys. Can you spot the error?

Attached: Selection_20160503_001.png (711x585, 88K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ltHaZ2WxwDw

Start at 42:00. If you aren't able to read between the lines, may the crypto gods have mercy on your soul.

Version of the page in 2015:

> Once in a while even I have a break from study and writing.

> Tomorrow - back to the DNS paper, my statistics dissertation and work. I have a cryptocurrency paper out soon. Twenty years. Triple entry book keeping. BDO was good for something.

> Tomorrow, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. Which piece, well that is still undecided.

web.archive.org/web/20151003011022/http://gse-compliance.blogspot.com.au/2008_08_24_archive.html

Version of the page in 2014:

> Once in a while even I have a break from study and writing.

> Tomorrow - back to the DNS paper, my statistics dissertation and work.

> Tomorrow, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. Which piece, well that is still undecided.

web.archive.org/web/20140602022658/http://gse-compliance.blogspot.com.au/2008_08_24_archive.html

You can verify that it is indeed Craig Wright's blog by going to the links yourself.

If he was Satoshi why would he backedit his own blog like this? Very strange behavior...

Attached: 1521678071974.png (1672x909, 1.74M)

Where does he say hes going to dump?

If his proof was good enough to convince the likes of Andresen, Ver, Jihan, and McAfee, who the FUCK are you to doubt it?

You think there's anything about crypto OR Satoshi that you know better than any of those guys? Pro tip: there isn't.

Attached: 1519728072_2.jpg (490x276, 21K)

>appeal to authority
>just trust these guys LOL, take their word for it
this isn't how crypto works bud. Once again, bcash retards show they don't even understand the fundamental concept of trustlessness.

He refuses to sign using Satoshi's key -> I don't believe him.

Oh yeah and McAfee is a pump and dump scammer, kinda funny that you listed him as credible kek.

Try posting something thst makes sense next time

But he never wanted to claim the identity, he wanted to stay anonymous. There are many reasons why confirming it beyond a doubt would have been unwise (and dangerous) at that point in time.

It's not about appeal to authority, it's about the facts.

Andresen personally knew the original Satoshi, and was closer to him than anyone in the crypto world ever was. Additionally, he was no naive journalist with no technical knowledge who could be fooled easily.

McAfee is a security IT expert who's been an industry leader since before any of you were born. Who do you think he was talking about? Why do you think he's so bullish on BCH? Do you think you're smarter than him?
reddit.com/r/btc/comments/7klk2n/mcafee_claims_to_know_who_satoshi_is_believe_him/

Don't be an idiot user. You're only parroting the corecuck narrative, without doing any research or thinking of your own. Your house of cards will collapse.

Attached: 64443a36gy1flfihntchxj20z60qydrc.jpg (1024x785, 122K)

>LOOK AT ALL THESE G-GUYS W-WHO SUPPOSEDLY HE SHOWED HE WAS SATOSHI TO, I BELIEVE THEM
>a-ackshually h-he never c-claimed to be s-satoshi t-thats why i believe him
gullible

have fun watching BCH bleed out my dude

McAfee says he was fooled into backing a scamcoin as his second twitter "pick". So either a terrible judge of people, or a liar.

Don't say I never warned you, Jow Forums. This is the only warning you'll get.

Attached: Photo-for-Bio-247x300.jpg (247x300, 29K)

If he is satoshi, core is completely fucked.
If he is not, it still doesn't change that fact, it just happens more slowly and organically as the actual economic uptake and adoption of the currency outstrips the momentum and ignorance of the legacy chain which simply cannot be used as a global currency, which was the plan for it right from the beginning. Core destroyed btc and the gullible fools that followed them, BCH forking away was the dispute resolution actually working in the real world and nakamoto consensus being maintained.