Realistic price?

Non linker here. I am curious about a realistic price at eoy. People throw around retarded shit like 100 and 1000. Please can someone explain to me how a coin with 1 billion supply would hit those numbers? Can you tell me the most expensive per coin project with over 1b in total supply? Shit is nowhere close to double, let alone triple digits. Even during the bull run.

Attached: download (3).png (200x200, 7K)

True value is around 20c

realistic eoy price probably 5$ depending on how long the bear market lasts prob 25-50 eoy 2019

just sell your linkies to me. you cant handle a bear market pussy

The fuck does my post have anything to do with a bear market faggot? Also, do you even read? I said I don't have any link currently. Jesus christ your an idiot.

EOY will be anywhere from $1 to $10 depending on how many retards FOMO in after "muh SWIFT partnership".
ChainLink will show its value as it plants itself as the only legit trustless oracle service, and as the smart contract meme spreads to mainstream society. So by 2020 I'm expecting $50+. A $50 billion market cap isn't even high if ChainLink is actually doing all the oracle work.

user its very likely the bullrun last year was a massive pump and dump. We dont have a fucking clue what any of this shit is worth it could be 0.000005 cent it could be a squillian dollars.
Mcap is a lie and tokenomics are fairytales

Link $1keoy2k18yolo !

>your an idiot.
>your.
stay mad.

During the June/July alt season LINK will peak at $7.

This is the best time to sell into BTC and hold for BTC hitting 100K mid December.

Link will be $18 dollars then but way down in Sats.

$1000 eoy

LINK being over 18c defeats the point- hence the 18 decimals thing. Any fractional value between 0 and 18c is reasonable

What makes you think this?

i like it

hes a larp that cant do simple math if link was 17$ when btc is 100k, its sat value is way higher than it is right now.

That would be pretty optimistic, i would say 3$ june would be amazing, then 10$ eoy?

uh, no

1 LINK Currently at 4120 Sats = 0.28$
1 LINK 0.28$ x (14.51) 1BTC $6,888 x (14.51) = 100k BTC
1 LINK 4.065$ 1BTC 100,000
This is why people hates new biz can you autist do simple math

Correct, but not more than it is when it 22x in the June/July alt run and BTC is moving sideways.

delusional linkies

he clearly was talking about the sat value at $7 vs. $18 you stupid fuck.

So you're going to believe in magic math where someone doesn't even discuss the price of BTC in his projected "june/july alt run" sounds about right

Here's how it could work. If every derivative, future, and investment went through the chainlink network for it's decentralized oracle platform, the market cap would reach one trillion, and the price per token would be $1000. Unofortunately we're months away from a working product and we're eons away from the mass adoption necessary. That said, I'm still accumulating like a crazy person.

idk dude I just hold the bags I'm not a fuckin fortune teller bro

Attached: PicsArt_03-31-12.43.31.png (284x449, 111K)

This. There's no telling how long this bear market will last. BTC could really keep bleeding and dumping to 4k and below. LINK wont do a damn thing while the market is like this. Fuck, crypto is so shit this year.

that'll never happen though friend.

i'm pointing out how you can't read but bitch about people who can't do math. kys

link's just a meme, you need to take a long hard look at yourself if you're actually considering basing financial decisions on a Jow Forums joke

This. Last year will not repeat at all, that was pretty much just everybody getting into crypto and buying in while the people who had been in for years made fuck loads of money.

Crypto isn't 100% dead, but 20-30% gains is what we'll be seeing from now.

where does the (14.51) come from and why is the first equation equaling 100kBTC and not 100k$?

(I am a brainlet)

Nah, we have one more parabolic bull run left. You'll know when it's happening (people will be liquidating their brokerage accounts, 401k's, taking out loans, etc.) I think it will happen in 5 years when we see some adoption and there is a currency that is fungible and faster than VISA.

>non linker here
Leave, faggot

>buys link
kek

Time for you of pay up, stinkies

Attached: 1520223808800.jpg (800x803, 65K)

Roughly between $13.37-$14.88

Attached: 1518105397662.png (610x449, 305K)

Kys you attention seeking faggot.

sensible and most probably accurate answer