Last 24 Hours to Board the Train

Less than 24 hours until this crowd sale ends bois. And it was a great success having raised more than $14.5 million to date.

In case you didn't know the XCM asset powering CoinMetro gives ICO buyers the chance to be part of token generation events, and grants access to LIFETIME discounts, bonuses and other additional extras for participating in the sale. Not to mention 5-10x by when the CM exchange launches.

Supporters still have until midnight the 31st of March to invest. See below for my personal notes on what this token is for...

Use this link for 2.5% bonus coins: cryptobonus.club/go/coinmetro-bonus

===== MY NOTES ON XCM (COINMETRO) =====

>coinmetro is nearly done building a next generation crypto exchange
>succesful ICO has raised $14.5M = this project is now green lit
>big focus on legal compliance and following all regulation which will be important as more regulations are coming, most other exchanges are unprepared
>exchange beta on track for April
>experienced team that already runs a highly-rated forex exchange since 2012 (fxpig)
>fiat support!
>XCM token is used to pay transaction fees kind of like binance but it's mandatory and if you dont buy it manually it buys it automatically for you, part of the token gets burned with every buy/sell
>plethora of order types: markets, limits, stops, limit stop, one cancels other, fill or kill, immediate or cancel, good till cancelled
>leverage trading
>debit cards (confirmed and separate provider from the one that just got cucked)
>in-house developed ICO platform (they use it themselves for their own ICO even)
>tokenized asset management (invest in pro investors, or become one for commission)
>exchange traded crypto funds (this will stop ICO coins from crashing on day 1)

CEO interview: youtube.com/watch?v=NKyjF1hfao0

You're welcome bros, grab 2.5% bonus coins via this link: cryptobonus.club/go/coinmetro-bonus

Attached: LastChance_logo_800x500-copy.jpg (640x400, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmetro.site/
youtube.com/watch?v=2uot5zarpOg
cryptobonus.club/go/coinmetro-bonus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>bois

Here is the link coinmetro.site/ and you'll get +2.5%

Another solid review of Coinmetro: youtube.com/watch?v=2uot5zarpOg

Attached: cmsexy.png (623x907, 569K)

Attached: 1520028518535.jpg (600x600, 74K)

Last 24 hours before the exit scam

You mean until they burn the rest of the tokens from staypoors like you? If you knew anything about this token you'd know that an exit scam is literally impossible due to the tokenization model you twat.

Attached: lazy.png (350x350, 16K)

get fucked
all the paid shills have their coins JUSTed
you will be no exception

>cryptobonus.club/go/coinmetro-bonus
Why can't I buy?

There's a block symbol over "continue" when I try to buy.

SO they not sell to USA?

sorry user, i have a strict policy of not buying any crypto where the logo is one or more pyramids.
strangely, this rules out the vast majority of crypto. i wonder if they do it on purpose or if its subconscious?

Correct. No burgers on this train unless accredited investor. Sorry, you're not going to make it son.

Attached: double-up.jpg (362x450, 53K)

Will this exchange be any better than Binance?

Is there a significant benefit to buying XCM right now other than saving a fraction of a percent on my trading fees later?

Answered one of my own questions by watching the interview. Each transaction incurs a fee to be paid in the same coin as the transaction. That fee of, for instance, LTC is then automatically sent to the exchange as a market buy order for XCM. After the fee's worth is bought from the market in XCM, a portion of it is burned. So each trade on the platform exerts a bit of buy pressure on XCM, and then permanently reduces the overall supply.

I think that actually sounds pretty good. I might fomo into this coin sale tomorrow morning.

Well yeah user this thing is going to 10x when the exchange is launched and markets stabilize. Glad you got clued into the token burn too.

Don't forget your bonus bro: cryptobonus.club/go/coinmetro-bonus

Attached: gold.png (940x532, 797K)

I used referral link, yeah- thanks.

Time will tell if this is a late night decision I wind up regretting!

Cheers. Honestly, at these prices I think 2.5x ICO price is guaranteed by beta launch. I guess I'm a bit biased though as I have over 250k but if it makes you feel better I got the same price as you did minus 1 cent.

I've been in the CM telegram for weeks though and I can tell you the exchange will definitely be launched and is close to a public beta.

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 12K)

That's good to know. I am but a humble minnow, but I hope this proves to be a fun ride.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-31 at 3.13.15 AM.png (202x146, 17K)

NICE. You're going to make it user.

Attached: wojak_feel.jpg (1000x1000, 389K)

>tfw I have XCM, PFR and ALQO
Should I get some BNB?

Attached: 1512163499182.png (992x900, 79K)

I got that one too user. That and XCM are my biggest bags actually. Coins with actual functioning products = WIN.

Attached: wojak_rain.gif (500x275, 365K)

fucking KEK bagholders who had their money locked up since Feb will dump on you. What were thinking investing in ICO in a bear market anyways?

Attached: buy high sell low .jpg (1280x1280, 194K)

I'm glad I invested a few weeks ago, even if this dumps to 7 cents I'll have lost less than if I held my shitcoins in this bear market.

Attached: Bog_Brothers.jpg (640x800, 99K)

>not using a proxy