Alright Jow Forums it didn't work , I end up vommitting all over the place

alright Jow Forums it didn't work , I end up vommitting all over the place

tonight I'm gonna double the dosage of my mothers pills with some diet coke

see you cryptogentlemen on the other side

Attached: (JPEG Image, 300 × 168 pixels).jpg (300x168, 6K)

Attached: 1521446934735.jpg (500x500, 34K)

crush the pills first, makes them absorb faster and also harder to puke back up

My dude if srs, don't do it. Just call someone, a mate, an old primary or high school friend or some random on omegle or 7 cups of tea (might be 10 Idk)

I have nothing else to add, but just try mate. Take care

what kind of pills?

OP gonna overdose on laxatives?

based

Attached: HtBnAaKB7Q-8.png (300x250, 17K)

Don't do it you bastard ;_; I can't handle the thought of losing a Jow Forums bro god damn it we're all gonna make it just chill until the summer the green dildos will be glorious

Birth control. :(

Don't do it [spoiler]you'll mess up your hormones.[/spoiler]

Red id
You're not going to make it

Seriously, don't do it OP, everything passes.

>being this new

KEK

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Don't commit suicide with pills, retard, unless you want to die in extreme pain, filled with regret.

You are quiet literally at the bottom. Even if you lost it all, now is another once in a lifetime opportunity to start fresh. Hold out and buy buy buy, buy low market cap coins. There is hope trust me.

except autism
you're fucked with it forever

Like I said last time bro stop taking your moms fucking estrogen it’s making you crazy and do weird shit like being a larping bored cunt on Jow Forums

This. Is it too hard to inject drugs directly into the bloodstream?

>tfw my 12 yr old self thought taking 4 advil would cause me to OD
>tfw it just made it hurt less when i jumped out a 1 story window

guessing by the fact that you're on Jow Forums you have a computer and some other nice worldly possessions. judging by your english and your mom's benzo habits you probably also come from a fairly well-off family, although maybe not the best.

congratulations, you're already better off than the 90% of most of this world's inhabitants. if you find this so hard to bear then i guess we can't stop you, but if you were going to give up so easily then i guess you weren't gonna make it in the first place. i just find it an insult to the people with real struggles and hardships, the ones who haven't had a warm shower or clean drinking water in years or those who've had their lives torn apart by war and famine, that you would give up so easily in life. i hope you rethink your position in life and how lucky you truly are.

godspeed user.

Attached: zuhxciqf9u901.jpg (5091x4000, 3.92M)

Maybe, but serious suicidal ideation always passes. You can be autist and go on just fine with your life. It's not fun to be at the bottom, but when you want to kill yourself it's because you're not thinking clearly.

I'm posting this again since you don't seem to understand

>Turning something as serious as suicide into a shitty LARP

You should've swallowed down some allergy meds or xanax and anhero'd for real. I feel so sorry for you mother. She probably regrets not having an abortion. Unfortunately, it's too late. But she would be much better if you were gone.

K I L L

Y O U R S E L F.

Attached: 8655799_934274.jpg (640x480, 22K)

>You can be autist and go on just fine with your life.
Not from my experience. With each passing year the desire to end it grows stronger.

Yeah, but you don't really want to kill yourself deep down, no one does; you keep hope that you'll be able to change, and you might. The idea can stay on your mind, but the small moment where the pain is strong enough to get you to actually do it, that doesn't last. Everyone will die some day, it's dumb not to see and do whatever else there is to see and do before that. If you feel too low and aren't able to do the get things rolling to get out of your more general depressive state, there's always antidepressants which can stop you from drowning. That can always help as a first step if you have nothing else, and you just try to get better from there so that you're able to pull yourself out of this eventually.

You guys know what I dont understand?

Why the fuck would you take the pussy way out? I dont mean suicide. I mean taking your own life without the honor of taking some evil fuckheads with you on the way. Selfish. Take a stab at a rambo raid through an isis layer before you off yourself for no good reason. Honestly, ya prolly wouldnt be depressed anymore afterwards. LARP, I know, just thinking out loud here.

Reported to the cyber police, and if you think this way you've never been there.

Yeah, no, if you're truly fucked it stays there every day. From the first thought in the morning to the time you collapse into 'sleep'.

> only meme like this memeing like that is bad
You've been posting along actual murderers and they've become memes, deal with it loser.

Attached: 1516393925369.gif (470x426, 1.55M)

>isis layer
>not a synagogue
you're not gonna make it senpai

Then find other stuff to do, ideally something constructive, and distract yourself. Exercise, see people, and try to do things that will make you happy with yourself. If you can never get the thought out of your head then odds are you have too much free time user. And if you need help to get started, there's always therapy (which works for some but not for others; in my experience it just makes you accountable to someone and thus encourages you to make more efforts) or medication as an hopefully temporary solution to get your mind clear enough so that you can take steps to climb out of that hole and one day be fine with yourself.

Well the nsa is watching boyo do not shitpost like this you'll be target as a potential terrorism threat but you're right tho often I've been think about sandniggers ogging themselves killing Christians the same way we wish to kill jews , life is shit i will do a hero but i will take a few infidels because they ruined the world, it is pretty much the same mindset

be careful user, diet coke may cause cancer later in life.

Why the Diet Coke? Why not the full fat version. I mean it seems kind of pointless to be dieting?