Don't be foolish Jow Forums. Don't miss out on your chance to be a millionaire

Don't be foolish Jow Forums. Don't miss out on your chance to be a millionaire

Attached: IMG_7357.png (1200x628, 466K)

this shitcoin forked from eth, but unfortunately vitalik wasn't there in team to scale this shit. this will be obsolete in few months. dont get chinked again

I'm waiting for BTC to bottom out so I can pull my funds out of Tether and load up. Pissed I didn't catch any when it was $3 ish but btc is still moving downward so I'm hoping for a drop.

I meant Sub $3.

>I'm waiting for BTC to bottom out so I can pull my funds out of Tether and load up. Pissed I didn't catch any when it was $3 ish but btc is still moving downward so I'm hoping for a drop.

no worry, if you wait few weeks, you can buy below ico price. one crypto kitty can kill this shitcoin

>Unironically thinking this will ever drop below $3 again

If that was true then it wouldn't be holding it's value so well right now.

Yeah you may be right....I'm ready to go now but I feel like btc is gonna dookie a bit more so I got my buys set if things take off.

lol. this thing will be soon at over a bill marketcap - 100%

>If that was true then it wouldn't be holding it's value so well right now.

kek. go back to flebbit. what value you are talking? it released a week back, its barely managing 3$ support. wait for a week or at least until april 15th. this shit will go below 2$. learn crypto basics, otherwise you will bag hold forever retard.

All in on this one, hope i got enough for a masternode

great, have fun. come back in couple weeks ad cry. btw if you are ico holders, its time to drop your bags, if you want to buy wait until 2$ or below. This shit coin does not have ant tech behind it to hold its value.

> he bought at >4$

this. buy my bags thread. kek

>He still thinks we're in the age of shitcoins with massive mcaps
What is this, late 2017?

What 'bags' are you lying about? This thing is 10x ico in a shitshow of a bear market and holding it's position consistently around $3 while bitcoin takes a shit. Instead of telling me to 'learn crypto' how about you learn some common sense and learn to look at a chart. It's not following bitcoin like everything else.

Wanchain will be at $7 April 6th. Screencap this

learn to look at a chart. It's not following bitcoin like everything else.

> kek. saw charts, tiny volume compared to shills. released a week ago. being this new to crypo. you wont make it desu. anyway fuck off. i dont need to educate newfags.

it has 6 new icos on 16 april you faggot

Wanchain will never be below $3 again.

Attached: 1522192158563.jpg (1111x812, 201K)

hiding - the one thing blockchain does right imho thats why i mainly hold monero and also why i got in with >60eth in the wan ico.

m8 , true it's doing good against the crash right now
But it will go lower, it still has hype built around it
I'll be buying like at 50k buterins
which is almost half its current price

every coin which is shilled on /biz gets reqt. coins which go to jupiter, moon back and then some faggot who bought high makes a fred.

Attached: 7FDA8505-21BA-4675-B1BA-193306CD0856.jpg (957x558, 59K)

>it went 10x in a bear market so you should buy it
Lel, never change biz