The safest bet in crypto

POWH is being used to hedge this bear market, if you think about it, POWH is guarnteed profit unless one of two things happen:

1) they get hacked

or

2) ether is destroyed

use my link and you'll get 30% more profit off your initial buy.

https bit ly 2GHpYWg

just visit the site, there is serious fomo going on. Let's ride this wave up boys.

Attached: 4.png (1440x960, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0xb3775fb83f7d12a36e0475abdd1fca35c091efbe
wikihow.com/Prepare-for-Jail
reddit.com/r/PoWHCoin/comments/7uoo7f/why_do_i_think_that_powh_og_devs_are_full_of_shit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WTF is this? How does it hedge AS a crypto LOL

>1) they get hacked
POWH1 got "hacked"
POWH2 got "hacked"
POWH3 >it's different this time guys

I m totally into it

its a smart contract on the eth network, if you buy in you make dividends every time someone sells,

think of it this way, it's basically like a coin but if it crashes you get divs instead of just heavy bags. That's literally what it is.

Attached: 16.png (500x500, 220K)

lmao you name jacker

Attached: 17.png (500x500, 117K)

this
I'm so sad the original PoWHCoin got JUSTed because that first glorious night was literally the best gains I've made in crypto so far ;_;

Attached: powhcoin.jpg (791x633, 114K)

Keep chasing ponzis. I'm sure you'll be at the top of the pyramid next time :^)

Third time lucky boiyos

lol it's less of a pyramid than bitcoin or fiat you fucking dummy

Attached: idot.jpg (696x665, 45K)

You can't even trade this piece of shit. No exchanges want it and it's not even on CMC. Kys.

i just did a test withdrawl and it worked fine retard, it's a verifed smart contract you can read the code if you're not stupid

Attached: 14.png (500x500, 319K)

That's not the point I was making. You can re-read my comment if you're not stupid.

ok let me just read your mind bitch, no nevermind i do that for my gf and she blows me and you don't

yeah it's not a real token dumb fuck it's a smart contract lol

Attached: 24.png (500x500, 393K)

They give you coins don't they? Coins that no one wants except other powh idiots.

no they give you tokens that you can exchange for eth at any time using their smart contract

think of it as any other ERC 20 token except you get dividends if it crashes, hence, proof of weak hands

Attached: 23.png (500x500, 195K)

Tokens that you can only use on the powh website aka fucking useless.

Attached: 1519013250551.jpg (625x415, 314K)

lol ive been telling you the contract has a withdrawl to eth option but you seem to be emotional and ignoring that fact

or maybe you just don't understand how smart contracts work?

amen brother

BAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRP

Attached: 1519112082187.gif (500x375, 903K)

Tell me, what's the shitcoin to ETH rate? And explain to me how it goes up again?

preach it

im almost as hype about those asses as i am powh

Attached: 25.png (500x500, 203K)

it goes up when people buy into the contract, whenever people sell you get 10% of the sales, it's literally a coin hedged against crashing and it's mooning hard right now, 400 eth in the last hour

just pls use my link if u buy in so we can both get extra

>it goes up when people buy into the contract
So basically nothing. I'm not buying this dumb shit KEK. You stupid fucks never stop trying to suck people in. Fucking hilarious.

lol its gone up 400 eth in an hour genius its mooning fucking hard as fuck the last two days

Post your ETH wallet and let's see how much you've made.

etherscan.io/address/0xb3775fb83f7d12a36e0475abdd1fca35c091efbe

this should speak for itself you dumb fuck

at this rate I will have doubled my money in two days

stay poor

Yes post a random wallet on etherscan. You dumb fucks have no proof and are creating multiple threads using the same pictures and same responses. You even have BitConnect shills like Trevon James.

hahaha you're so fucking retard

RANDOM WALLET?

that's the POWH contract you fucking monkey

and no i'm not creating multiple threads. this is what a moon looks like, tons of people are hype about it

Cool.

where can I buy this template so I can make my own hyip?

Attached: 1519032244634.jpg (480x319, 24K)

Let me look at the code and see if I can hack this thing. Ponzi deserves to be hacked.

So you post the wallet of the money devs are going to get "hacked" for.

>and no i'm not creating multiple threads
How about you change your image filenames at least

brrrrrrrrppp

Attached: a6b4270f070dd0af6f7f9b2d45c08731.webm (480x600, 990K)

hahahahahaha

good fucking luck, you think much smarter people haven't tried an failed?

contract holds 8400 eth!

if it could have been hacked it would be by now.

stay poor retard

template?

what the fuck are you talking about normie fag?

those are my files but I'm just bumping other POWH threads u fag

keep reading message boards spending all your time fudding money makers while I fuck ur girlfriend u stupid cuck

seriously

thank you for being you

>normie fag

hey hey hey

Attached: FBI.jpg (499x499, 74K)

amen

Still haven't posted your wallet because you've made nothing and are desperately trying to get new people in via your ref link so you can actually make anything. How sad.

hurr durr im a retard trying to scare normies

don't u have trump cocks or CP to watch?

Please tell me in full detail how this unregistered security works?

Attached: FBI_MEME_IMAGE_VER2_4CHAN.jpg (736x752, 48K)

lol i just bought in 30 mins ago, in two days I will have doubled my money

by then it will be too late for you

ok stay poor

Attached: 18.png (500x500, 281K)

its a game for fun

pls tell me in details how MS13 and the ALLAH AKBARS are ass raping u on the daily and ur literally retarded

Attached: 9.png (500x500, 187K)

>lol i just bought in 30 mins ago
So you're telling me you're at the bottom of the ponzi? No wonder you're so fucking desperate, hahahaha.

Attached: 1520100345881.jpg (248x189, 18K)

no i just want faggots who buy in to use my link so i get extra money

but thanks for the bumps u fudd fag

LMAO

maybe you'll find out at Butner.

Attached: depopo.jpg (573x725, 55K)

i lmao on your girlfriend with POWH divs cuck

god bless people like you

I was just joking, don't know much code. But I am out of ponzi. Also, I need to hold this shit too much for my comfort. This will give pretty shitty returns if one holds lesser than the others. And at 8000 ETH in, I am already too late to make any gains.

>god bless people like you
Powh devs must have said the same thing when you bought into their ponzi. Keep pajeeting, I know you don't want to shit in the streets any more, but it's your destiny.

>Butner
stfu you pheonix dev

you're just mad because POWH is mooning and pheonix isn't

keep bumping cuck

i know you don't know shit I'm a dev

it's going to 20K easy stay poor

Trevon is going to love you as his cell mate. Just because you're 16 doesn't mean he won't want your booty.

lol I go to prison for meming a smart contract

pls pls pls

just for keks post your name and address big bad FBI man so I can send you thank you letters as I'm rehabilitated

this is a cry for help, moreso than bad behavior

Even if i buy in later, i'll make sure not to use your link.

Shills have a special place in hell IMHO.

lol keep blessing down dumbass

buy in later when it's literally mooning now

kek

big bad fbi man literally advocating child rape

the literal state of POWH fudders

you better keep your eth, i think you and vitalek would get along just fine lol

>meming a smart contract
I'm sure that will hold up in court.

>you better keep your eth
Didn't you just say that you trade your shit powh tokens for ETH? Jesus christ you're so fucking stupid. I love fucking with you powh retards.

(i'm not gonna buy in)

I just want you to know that if the opportunity were to arise where I might buy in, I would not use your link.

Tell Craig Grant aka Gary Gibbs in the Discord not to drop the soap, and to get that ass ready!

im not in the usa come get me for meming a smart contract lmao

how much you gonna spend to find me genius haha

you couldn't even find DPR without the help of someone at the IRS and a huge budget? how you gonna find me?

oh wait your a cuck larping

who the fuck is craig grant

Just because this board is anonymous, doesn't mean you're actually anonymous. You ever heard of Interpol? Here's a guide for you. You're going to need it. KEK

wikihow.com/Prepare-for-Jail

lol

ever heard of computer science retard?

lol the state of you shilz. Don't even know when the biggest scammer in crypto is also shilling the same token.

He's going to jail soon my lil nigglet, maybe you can follow in his footsteps?

>ever heard of computer science retard?
They started teaching you basic in computer lab at your High School? Congrats.

I bought in at 200 ETH and I only 5x my money. Good luck OP making any gains buying in at 8k ETH kek. Thanks for giving me your money though

no i did basic when i was 8 I mostly do javascript now wbu u buddaroo

dump on me daddy

>in two days I will have doubled my money

You think it will hit 35,000 eth in two days??

I'm not sure you understand how the token price works, lol.

Me? I developed my own quantum computer in my mom's basement using nothing but zipties and dildos. You can't top that. Anyway, enjoy your prison time. I hope you memorize that guide I posted here

lol but you do?

so are you in or are you a pheonix dev?

enjoy me fucking ur gf u cuck pheonix dev and thanks for the bumps

Attached: 2.png (600x661, 156K)

I'll keep bumping as long as you keep making yourself look stupid.

>

Actually a Phoenix dev here.

No need for that.

tell ur faggot boyfriend to stop larping as fbi and I'll stop exposing pheonix for being literal shit copy paste

Interpol coming for your bootyhole.

i already came in ur moms

No idea who that is. No need for the poisonous attitude, so you might as well lose it.

'Expose' away. This whole thing, from OG to date, has been a rehash of a new take on an idea as old as time. We hardly hide that fact.

Feel free to preach to the converted, you'll find no objection from me.

>i already came in ur moms
Yes everyone will follow the advice of this crypto savant. Obviously highly intelligent.

> i have no idea who that is

>it's totally unrelated that I have a competing product that sucks compared to powh and someone is talking shit about powh

> weird how there are so many coincidences lol ahah

By the way, your other threads got bumped with more "fud"

>i pretend to be fbi but in this post I showed my true colors by caring what cryptotards do

if you were real FBI you wouldn't give a fuck whether people by into POWH you would just be collecting info

your a literal faggot and a larping cum guzzlering pheonix failure dev

those aren't my threads bitch

I never said I was FBI. Are you getting paranoid now?

>those aren't my threads bitch
Why are you so defensive now? I thought you were memeing a smartcontract. Memes are supposed to be fun :-)

What on Earth are you talking about? I was banned from the Discord a week ago, and I'm hardly some Davos puppetmaster that controls what everyone says.

Some people have positive things to say, some people have negative.

We've been very careful to point out that we aren't a 'competing product'. This whole thing started out as a joke/exercise in curiosity, and now we've chosen to go to the games/DApp route for our own interest rather than market virally. It's literally a pointless comparison.

I'm not understanding what you gain by shouting FAGGOT FAILED PRODUCT in an echo chamber. You no doubt have so much more to contribute to your own cause.

ur just retarded

So this is what defeat looks like.

Attached: 1519624705935.jpg (258x245, 12K)

That's a spectacular response. Nice one.

Maybe I was wrong about my last sentence.

Nonetheless, I hardly think it needs pointing out that PoWH is doing well "in contrast".

I'm not sure what you hope to gain. Even if everyone from EPX jumped ship now and piled in to PoWH, that'd be, what, a 5% increase at most? Seems like momentum has been reached without that.

Nonetheless, you keep doing you, user.

Sauce?

Oh look. These shortened URLs go to the same ref link. Amazing.

Attached: faggot.png (855x194, 8K)

Sorry wrong picture :^)

Attached: retard.png (910x43, 8K)

By the by, I'mma need your collection of pepes. For research purposes, of course.

DM me in our Discord please - I've been giggling at most of them. :')

>use my link and you'll get 30% more profit off your initial buy.

shameless lying trash, ref links don't give you any bonus for using them and you should be blacklisted

I only have 2 pepes and I used them in this thread. Sorry, friend :'(

reddit.com/r/PoWHCoin/comments/7uoo7f/why_do_i_think_that_powh_og_devs_are_full_of_shit/

I have already 5x in the past 2 weeks, cant wait to put in more when i get my paycheck next week

Jow Forums is getting smarter, even these weak-minded losers realised all these energy trading platforms are a meme with zero chances to get implemented in real life.. except MAYBE suncontract.

>The U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC) states: "Steer clear of multilevel marketing plans that pay commissions for recruiting new distributors. They're actually illegal pyramid schemes. A pyramid scheme (commonly known as pyramid scams) is a business model that recruits members via a promise of payments or services for enrolling others into the scheme, rather than supplying investments or sale of products or services.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▀░░░░░░▀▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▄█▀▄██▄░░░░░░░░▀█▄▒▒▒ ▒▒█▀░▀░░▄▀░░░░▄▀▀▀▀░▀█▒▒ ▒█▀░░░░███░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀█▒ ▒█░░░░░░▀░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░█▒ ▒█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▒ ▒█░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░█▒ ▒▀█░█░█░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░█▀▒ ▒▒▀█▀░▀▀▀▀░▄▄▄▀░░░░▄█▀▒▒ ▒▒▒█░░░░░░▀█░░░░░▄█▀▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒█▄░░░░░▀█▄▄▄█▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒