JIBREL NO-FUD THREAD

we're still gonna make, r-right?

Attached: jnt2.jpg (400x400, 11K)

i want to fucking believe but its a fucking shit crossfire between the fud and the people trying to explain why its better than before
fuck me this is so frustrating

JIBREL? COME DOWN AND DO YO HOMEWORK 'FORE I WHOOP YO ASS

Literally join the telegram I'm having an extremely productive chat with an admin and honestly the transition from jCash to jBonds for JNT is actually good for it because the jBonds market has more liquidity so it won't lose money like the pilot program for jCash did.

im staring at the chat for an hour now

I WISH A NIGGA WOULD

Attached: photo_2018-02-28_16-48-43.jpg (640x666, 60K)

Possibly but maybe not. If you take a step back you have to ask yourself what changed. The value of JNT has gone down drastically as everything will not be backed by JNT. They have opened up questions as to if JNT will even have value beyond gas or other stupid bullshit reasons. The timeline for all the developments is months away for the alphas much less actual finished product which is probably a year away. There are now questions as to how they did not forsee this problem in the first place.

However some things to consider. If you consider Talal to be telling the truth they are still in talks with and running pilots with several central banks. They have the backing on Tapscott and the Seed group which regardless of who runs it is still going to tokenize a given amount but there is no telling how much. They have been very transparent and clear about their goals and about what they are doing and how things are going. They have been bad at deadlines but ultimately they seem to be honestly trying to provide a good product and are easily accessible for questions and have offices in several countries and are constantly at and hosting conferences.

The value proposition is greatly reduced but they still have institutional backing and pilots running with central banks which is really the key part along with whatever they are doing in Korea. We will find out more with the next post they make about how much is being turned into jBonds and on what timeline but more importantly we will actually find out the mechanics. And if they are smart they will give some more information on the other banks they are working with. This could very much be another Ripple in its infancy but it never really became valuable until years after it's inception.

What it boils down to is this. They still allegedly have the connections, the team and drive to make their goals a reality. The only question is what exactly do we stand to gain from it at this point and when.

This post summarizes why the update wasn't as bad as people were making it out to be. jBonds require less regulation so the market has more liquidity, it is essentially the latest iteration of jCash. It's confusing because now theres a separate jCash program which I believe is backed by real assets. The sheer scope of this project is what causes so much FUD to spread and thrive.

Attached: 87c074c008462e026f6d930707699215.png (540x281, 21K)

THIS NIGGA CLUCKIN OUT BOY

>JNT is in a stronger position due to jBonds requiring less regulation and thus having a bigger market
Look, I genuinely want this project to succeed and be a moon mission for me and my biz bros, but...what? I thought the whole thing about Jibrel was that they were never about courting the neckbeard "market" and shilling their wares only to established institutions.

>The sheer scope of this project is what causes so much FUD to spread and thrive.
desu this team doesn't seem to be equipped to handle an expanding scope, I just want them to deliver the core proposition which is why we bought into JNT in the first place

Attached: 1521143336198.jpg (3000x2001, 1.7M)

for the sake of my own fucking ass i hope you are right

I need a time machine for this shit jfc.

im quite ill at the moment and on medication so im not really able to make sense of all this and im not going to try

Tarek is pulling things out of his ass, he's not part of the team. He's clueless. Unironically biz tier knowledge about the project.

Basically they forked jCash into asset backed and JNT backed. That's really fucking bad since JNT is only backed by magic.

Yazan is luckily much better at explaining things than Talal. From what I've gathered they are making a suite of other projects and processes that consume JNT which is sent back to the DAO to give it more solvency in the case of a market downturn without having to liquidate to buy more JNT.

Which is quite smart and it actually addresses a point I would keep bringing up is where does the DAO get the money to buy this JNT. Which apparently was they liquidate assets to buy JNT but they have added a consumptive action to give the DAO more solvency without needing to use the buffer.

Attached: Some explanation I guess.png (478x255, 42K)

Yeah that is certainly something that bothers me. jCash is backed by cash which was why it cost double to tokenize something but which also meant it absolutely had value.

I'm still leery on exactly why jBonds are going to be valuable since they aren't backed by anything more than any other coin is.

No ones gonna make it. We've fucking invested in fidget spinners in 2018!

Attached: 7d33a628-5ac9-4568-b3d8-a7e68d518e76_1.7f938887b584cf46a8439c9eb8339a77.jpg (450x450, 21K)

Yazan mentioned specifically that the SEED money will be going to jCash (not backed by JNT) and MOSTLY to jBonds (backed by JNT).

Fuck them. Obviously banned for being critical. Pls let a fellow user know

There is also the problem that they are trying to put JNT in everything to deal with the solvency issue. Jibrel Search for example will cost JNT for API calls but why would anyone pay for that when they can just use Etherscan quite free. They are trying to charge in JNT for most things but I don't see what value they offer over anything else.

Yeah i'll agree that the delays are really bothersome. Honestly I was informed that jBonds will appeal to institutions but I don't quite buy that institutions will touch JNT backed jBonds when actual real asset backed jCash exists but apparently another post will further detail the benefits of jBonds next week.

How can it be better? The majority of the SEED funds will be used for jCash and jBonds is another random shit created to satisfy the bagholders.

Jibrel Network will work out, i am pretty sure. But nobody of the JNT investors will get any ROI from it.

They need all the useless stuff, so they can pretend that jnt is still worth as gas.

It really goes back to are they really working with central banks? They have yet to lie outright but more information is required. If they are piloting with them are they using jCash or jBonds? Probably jCash. We really need more information though. If they tell me that the people they are working with prefer jBonds I will believe them. But if they just outline why jBonds would be beneficial without giving a reason such as it is what the central banks were looking for then there is a problem.

It is still potentially a big project but it is a lot more iffy.

Obviously nobody is going to touch jBonds. There is and there cannot be any single adventage over jCash and jCash is the one backed by assets.

I believed in it, but getting scammed out of your investment is like real shit.

Now all the postpones and delays are making sense.

yo what the fuck is a jBond? is it an offchain bond represented in the network by a CryDR? who is issuing the bonds? are these bonds issued by seedgroup? do they mature with interest? what's the par value on the fucking bonds? why are they pulling this shit out their ass and not giving any fucking details??

WHO IS DISTRIBUTING THE FUCKING BONDS???

The only advantage I've come up with is regulation but yeah. Hopefully the next post will shed some light on what is happening but there is no telling.

I'm having trouble figuring out myself what actually makes jBonds more valuable to institutions than jCash aside from regulations but maybe that is significant enough.

You need to be an institutional investor to access jCash (and even then you need to go through lengthy ugly KYC and it will not be listed on exchanges). jBonds will be accessible to the average Joe and can even be issued by the average Joe. Do you guys even read what the devs say before spreading FUD?

Besides, jCash will also consume JNT even if they're not backed by it.

Sold my 15k, $0.45 DCA. Feels pretty good.
Well, I can only blame myself for trusting arabs.

Sucks to have more than 10k of this because selling is a pain with such volumes.

It was always known that jCash is for investors and will be backed by assets. Now they have seen that it doesn't work with the JNT combination. We we're all gambling on insitutional money to step in and tokenize their assets.

Now you can stop gambling because it wont have any significant effect.

Yeah, you are right i am buying more Just for jGas and burning and whatsoever. The JNT as a token is obsolete

if jBonds are actual bonds, then it should accumulate in interest and pay dividends. however i don't know if a jBond is a bond, so I can't tell you that it accumulates in interest because i don't know what the fuck it is

jBonds are the rebranding of on-chain solvency jCash.

..I thought they were going to maintain jCash and issue jBonds as a new asset class for JNT to actually have a fucking use case

Bullshit

A institutional investor can issue jCash and have it available for a few selected peers or issue jBonds at a discount and make it accessible to anyone on the fucking planet (do you think individual investors are not significant in the debt security market?). I still see a great benefit for institutions to issue jBonds.

Plus, they'll also be working with hybrid products that would tokenize with JNT.

Anyone expecting institutions to tokenize billions worth of assets with a token worth a few millions of market cap and with barely any volume was plain stupid.

Have you even read the issue why their original plan with jCash and JNT hasn't worked? They take out the random factor, JNT and just make a regulatory compliant asset backed jCash without JNT. That's the point right now.

jBond has nothing that can appeal any institutions because of the volatitly alone. Nobody cares about the slight discount.

you seem like you think you understand what jbonds are, so please user, answer these questions:

>what is a jBond? is it an offchain bond represented in the network by a CryDR? who is issuing the bonds? are these bonds issued by seedgroup/jibrel network? do they mature with interest? what's the par value on the bonds?

Ok why would they the SEED be more invested on jBonds than jCash then? Of course you'll say Yazan was straight-up lying.

There's no way on Earth Binance or any other major exchange is gonna list jCash, how do you expect it to take over Tether then? OTC trades? Come on. jBonds are basically a decentralized, democratized USDT and the use case for that is huge, even more so than the original jCash.

James Bond

It absolutely is.

Attached: Yes it is.png (497x127, 44K)

I don't have any more info than you, the Medium post and Yazan's answers.

I think the Bond term is confusing people. It's basically the "old" JNT-backed jCash, with the addition that (probably not in the beginning, but eventually) everybody will be able to issue it.

JNT is dead and anyone who holds is going to lose everything.

that is either an over simplification or straight up bullshit. bonds are not cash, they are debt, and they typically pay a fixed interest rate.

i could see there being an advantage to having JNT backed bonds since bonds accumulate interest, and the capital that purchased the bonds wouldn't be sitting around doing nothing, this is assuming of course that a jbond is an actual bond. because apparently a bond is synonymous with cash in the jibrel network.

It is absolutely naming confusion. Every description of it comes up the same. They just chose a very poor name.

Attached: photo_2018-03-30_17-01-39.jpg (1280x559, 45K)

They realised they cannot have a finished and effective product without the addition of a debt instrument to provide sufficient liquidity during an extreme bear market. Thus they are extending their deadlines. Jcash was an easy money to assets, however they realised the opposite was not efficient enough with their current mechanisms. They are just adapting, but the fudders will relentlessly twist it as the end.

as a tron and link holder, shill me this coin

Yes sure jBonds are backed by JNT. But jCash is backed by assets and don't have any volatility risk which made this shit so complex.

And if nobody is using jBonds which mit even one of the bagholders suffering from cognitive dissonance come up with and even the co founders only argument for jBond is a random discount then once again...the JNT token is obsolete.

Proof of solvency was the big issue which lead to this shit and jBond will have the same issue.

At this point you are basically speaking jibberish and I don't understand you. I don't even know where the fuck you are going what that response.

>jibberish
moar liek jibrelish

If nothing ever comes on JNT we will at least have Jibrelish and JNT will forever be the Jow Forums bait logo.

A friendly reminder that a bond does not by definition need to pay interest or dividends. In fact, in the real beat marker investors might be willing to buy bonds that have negative yield in exchange for safety . (for example recent 10-year bundesbunds expire with face value less than the value at the time they were issued)

Oh well. Guess I'll just claim capital loses for next tax season. I'll live.

Kind sir pls buy the bags, good camel coin, no scam!

>better than before
I have bad news for you user but they're either straight up liers or deluded idiots with sunk cost fallacy

lol

S M O K E
A N D
M I R R O R S
if they focused on jcash only and didn't even try to go with jbonds all the bagholders would be saying
>it's a great news! jcash is for da institutions! not some tether 2.0 he he

he's an useful idiot. Deluded soldier

worthless JNT will be backing probably even more worthless crypto bonds

yea, I'm sure burning a fraction of a token here and there will increase the liquidity and prevent price manipulation, and of course will make JNT moon as a motherfucker, r-right?

in real world a bond is basicly a loan that someone is legally obligated to pay you back after some time +interest, how the fuck is that supposed to work with their jbonds and how on earth is it regulatory friendly? lmao
the delusion is approaching 9000

try to make him promise you that at least 51% of seeds money will go into jbonds (whatever the fuck they are gonna be actually)
protip: he won't. He will twist and shake like the snake he is just to deceive baghlders even more

smoke and mirrors again, it's like they tried to quickly come up with some BS usecases for the token.

no one knows, but every bagholder will tell you how great they are and that you should stop FFUDDING!

>hybrid products
more smoke and mirrors

Not gonna lie, I loved this project like Jow Forums loves LINK.

Attached: photo_2018-03-13_04-27-47.jpg (400x400, 22K)

>everybody lies but me
>everybody is stupid but me
unironically kill yourself

pls kind sir, for the mother of god, buy my scamel, for fuck's sake, BUY THE CAMEL TOKEN NOW ARRRRGHHHHH!!!!!!11111111ONEONEONEELEVENELEVEN

Hold on what happened?

See They split jCash up. There is now jCash aka asset backed tokens and jBonds aka JNT-backed tokens. Anything tokenized as jCash does not reflect in JNTs market cap. Only JNT backed things reflect.

jCash is no longer going to be backed by JNT - just by the assets.

jBonds is the new class that are backed by JNT. All i know about jBonds at this stage is that its only onchain backed by JNT and it has less regulations than jCash

at this point the only thing to do is wait for the SEED medium article next week to get a clearer picture of what the JNT token will be used for

What? Why the fuck would they do that? What are JNT tokens for then?

That is a very good question.

For brainlets itt. What this means is that the upside potential of JNT diminished in the short to mid term (think $10 EOY, instead of $100), but the chance of adoption went up significantly, due to lower regulation barriers.

The Great Bamboozling of 2018 happened

for bamboozling people out of 30m usd during the ico

For jBonds, retard. Read the fucking article and Yazan's posts. Their ultimate goal is complete decentralization, which wouldn't be possible without JNT. If you think the team can't deliver or are lying, then sell. Easy as that.

my only problem now is that it seems to prevent the DAO from running out of JNT again like it did for jCash, they are relying on acquring more JNT by selling jnodes and gas fees etc

theres no way thats viable though? a few people buying jnodes isn't going to make them solvent if they are bleeding tens of millions of dollars

You are right. More importantly though they are trying to charge for things like their Etherscan copy.

This really is negative news but until something happens to the team or their connections I wouldn't panic. But if something DOES or the update next week is even more of a downer than this FUCKING SELL as quickly as you can.

they're making up BS
soon they will announce they're forking fucking Ethereum, just watch

again my question is
>what are the jbonds gonna be backed by offchain?
>who's gonna issue them?
>what kind of KYC will it require?
>how do you hold the issuer accountable?
>are jbonds gonna be still safe during a black swan? (if not, then it's useless)

Smoke and Fucking Mirrors
I'm sure Carlos Matos would be proud of such refined ponzi.

Like I understand if you don't think the team is incompetent or that this whole thing is a clusterfuck but nothing we have seen has actually indicated that they aren't doing exactly as they say.

I'm extremely critical of this as at this point I consider 20% of my portfolio lost until we get news but you just seem to be in insane fud mode with zero logic.

Look, there are clarifications needed, but I'm not sure you even understood what Yazan wrote or what was in the article. Or maybe I didn't, who knows. If you are not comfortable with that, then investing into a micro-cap is not for you and you should never have bought in the first place. Alternatively, you can wait for the upcoming article that will perhaps clear things up.
If you, however, don't find suspicious how this faggot is fudding in every single JNT thread, then there is no helping you, newfriend.
Protip: people never put such an effort to FUD a coin without having ulterior motives

It's suspicious but he's not exactly wrong, just being a dramatic little bitch.

t. I finally feel like a bagholder

Going to wait for this medium post, I have no choice but to hold for a few months my ledger is thousands of miles away...

0 logic?

that fucking team has 0 logic
they did the fucking on chain simulations NOW? months after the ico? are you kidding me? everyone knew such ponzi would collapse during a shitstorm, but they pretend like it wasn't obvious before, but now when they have their $30m secured they are no longer hiding that fact

>hehe guys, they fucked us over but it's ok, it's part of the risk, ok? I'm sure they will clear things up ok?

You're a fucking deluded bagholder, people accused me of fudding weeks if not months ago (saying I wan't to accumulate their shitcoin, lmao) guess what, I have no intention of buying that scam ever.

>Protip: people never put such an effort to FUD a coin without having ulterior motives

Protip: people never put such effort to SHILL and obvious scam

now take 2 groups of people, those who listened to lying pieces of shits like you and those who listened to me months/weeks ago, who do you think is in a better position today?

Next medium article will either be delayed or be the end of JNT. There is basically no reason to prefer jBond over jCash

It was a pure gamble. They have baited everyone with the SEED group partnership and the "we aim to tokenize 250m" to keep holding during the shit market.

At least it is out and over now

jBonds are cheaper to issue and require less regulations. Don't shout at me, this is what Yazan said it's up to you if you believe that or not.

Yazan said a lot of things and changings his mind from day to day.

>What will back jBonds?
The exact same issue will happen

huh? bit touchy eh? im just asking legitimate questions here lmao

>bagholders
JNT outperformed my other positions, so I'm free to sell at any time and still would consider this a good trade. Nice try, but I'll wait for the binance listing before I'll consider selling.
>le i'm just pretending to be retarded lmao xD y u so salty haha

He is right now. The whole nature of the project changed and concerns about the use case of JNT are all around the project right now.

read:
>Guys don't worry, we just decided jbonds are the next cool thing and that will surely be backed by your JNT, no need to worry guys! We love the JNT and we will use it for many things in the future! Like 25 different side projects forking parts of Ethereum to give JNT the purpose of Gas!

>outperformed
yea, basicly a nosedive since the ico, whoever bought this on exchanges is pretty much guaranteed to be in red now.

What were your other holdings? BCC, BCH, Confido?

literally have no idea what you're talking about. i asked a question and you didn't know the answer, so that makes me the retard? huh

>The jCash pilot program hasn't worked with the JNT backing BUT for jBonds it will for sure work.

Is that the first time in history a team forks their own token ?

I need to get better in scamology.

Holy fuck, guys go to the telegram, it's so fucking hilarious and painful to watch at the same time.
The mental gymnastics bagholders go through
>Guys, it's better than ever!

this pic should be pasted next to the word "delusion" in dictionary books

Attached: DELUDED SCAMEL.png (579x204, 18K)

Text book example of cognitive dissonance

Stay poor nigga, I bet you fudded antshares like everyone else

The pilot with SEED is about jBonds

Has any1 ITT actually read the latest medium? It’s the most bullish piece of information ever read.
Either no1 here has a basic understanding of finances or it is coordinated FUD, which would explain a lot.

Attached: 0FC86649-79AC-4A1A-912B-C8D70692130E.jpg (409x522, 67K)

What is the next tokenized assets meme I should go for? That has actual promise

It's a group of 3-4 anons fudding this non stop for a few weeks now.

L M A O

Attached: DELUDED SCAMEL2.png (532x303, 29K)

Says yazan? The co founder and guy who worked on the project idea for several months and after the first weeks of pilot program testing it doesn't work out at all? Sure, the SEED group will keep on giving away their funds to get them burned

I'm not a crazy fudder and even I know that it was a downgrade on the profitability for JNT holders. It could also be a massive one but we won't know until the next medium article.

Lol. Thanks. Just sold 4.4k.
It’s done

Binance listing won't happen anytime soon just FYI

THE ABSOLUTE STATE

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Smoke and mirrors intensifies.

Attached: IMG_20180331_151149.jpg (602x912, 176K)