My mom is kicking me out of the house for trying on her underwear

>my mom is kicking me out of the house for trying on her underwear
>she caught me trying on her bra and panties
>she's wanting to kick me out unless I go and see a shrink
>I've never worked a day in my life im 29 years old

Guys please you have to help me biz. Please I've never worked before I can't be kicked to the curb. I need your guys help. I don't want to go to a shrink. All I wanted to do was feel the nice silky fabric and my mom Hates me now. What can I say to her to convince her im not a freak

Attached: images (76).jpg (219x230, 10K)

Let her try on your underwear then youll be even

nice larp, just bought 100k panties

Kys

Kys

this actually made me kek.
its a shame your latent oedipus complex is what ended up being the end of you OP

Attached: Chiaotzu.png (350x441, 218K)

your mother created a prison for you. she made you completely devoid of all necessary life skills so that she can have ultimate control over you. your only hope is to cut all contact to her as soon as possible.

it will be hard, because she made it hard.

>never worked a day in my life

the absolute state of biz

she’s just jealous of how they looked on you op. wear her clothes and assert your dominance

It's time to start permabanning people for starting /b/ tier threads.

go to the shrink and earn some good boy points, trade for tendies later. ez.

kys

bateman.png

Should've not been a filthy degenerate.

kys

I unironically did this when I was 7, they were satin hot red bra and panties, I guess it was one of my first sexual experiences or something because it turned me on. Tried on lipstick once too and it felt hot

KYS while wearing your mom's panties

Ouch ive been there op except I got kicked out because I got my little sister pregnant, she is developmentally disabled and never had a boyfriend, but always was trying to sleep in my bed and grind on me so I just started giving her the dick one night and she loved it
Pullout game was super weak though, she just looked so happy whenever I came inside of her and she squeezed me so tight I couldnt resist
She was about 2 months pregnant when mom found out, and sis didnt even try to hide it she told her straight away she was having my baby lmao
That was 3 years ago, she had the baby and is raising it with my mom. I pay them $1k a month under the table. My mom hates me so much but she also knew my poor sister was never going to be a mother any other way, so she accepted it.
Kid is fine btw, no retardation at all though learning disability might manifest later.

That's so fucking hot

what

Attached: 1466356756059.jpg (680x680, 83K)

I hate you

Jesus Christ

My point is life goes on. If I can have a baby with my disabled sister and still enjoy life, you are gunna be ok even if you get kicked out for trying on your mothers underwear.

And it isnt that messed up. Its romantic if you think about it. No man was ever going to have her unless it was another disabled person. It was like the ultimate sacrifice a brother could make.

we need a new war

Do you suck dick in dark alleys now?

if i can have a baby with my disabled sister

kek gonna have to give me a quick rundown bud