EOS vs Cardano

Which one will ultimately win in the long run? (2+ years)

Attached: eos_vs_ada.jpg (800x445, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vitalik.ca/general/2018/03/28/plutocracy.html
medium.com/@bytemaster/the-limits-of-crypto-economic-governance-9362b8d1d5aa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

EOS

none, ETH will win. it's common knowledge.

kek

EOS
Wrong

EOS because the logo looks cooler. Cardano looks like a mega man death explosion

PoS is flawed but not as badly as DPoS. Plasma will do the job. you know, since you asked for 2+.

unironically forgot ICX the master of all platforms.

delusion. I was an EOS fanboy but I got redpilled.

Both will dominate, every PoW coin will slowly die out.
Universa will take the stage as a better XRP tho.

Cardano will have the superior technology, give it a few months. But this boards will answer EOS because it’s full of fanbois.

underrated

Jibrel Network (JNT) will win obviously.

TOP 5 coin soon

EOS for the simple fact of economic incentive. Inflation alone is a reason to keep the network improving and kicking ass. The "no fees" thing, even if partially untrue and comparable to future competitors updates, is extremely good marketing wise.

EOS.
Economic Operating System.
This this is going #2 before Xmas.

Attached: 1522424013010.webm (640x798, 889K)

I'm still laughing at this "constitution" bullshit, where the first article is to not lie xD
Dan posted a piece where he wrote he believes humans are good, but every community has their own definition of good.
it was pathetic. thinking of dumping the rest of my stack.

vitalik.ca/general/2018/03/28/plutocracy.html

Vitalik utterly destroys EOS in new blog post

Cardano is a nice science project but it doesn't belong in the business world. It may even have the better technology but it is written in Haskell...

redpill me, i was about to put 5k in EOS

Source?

he's saying large bribing blackhat organizations will repeatedly infiltrate eos as block producers, e.g. form political parties, to attack eos repeatedly.

eos cannot be attacked repeatedly with the same methods before they are patched. if eos ever forks it will fork with an understanding of its history.

IOST

he definitely doesn't "utterly destroy" eos either. he's terrified because his platform is about to be flattened by a superior conceptualization of ledger. even hashgraph could mop the floor with ethereum. maybe even eos. probably not though.

eos = the best we've got. hands down.

ADA. No contest there.

just ask yourself: what would happen to the plattform if through global political events the "decentralized" 21 blockproducers start following different chains.

Dan actually wrecked Vitalik

> Creating tools for competition in the free market recognizes the reality of open economic systems which is the foundation of true decentralization.

Source: medium.com/@bytemaster/the-limits-of-crypto-economic-governance-9362b8d1d5aa

Attached: lmao.jpg (248x189, 18K)

Cardano is misunderstood and way too overvalued

here ill give a better winner

Attached: stellar_xlm.png (300x300, 6K)

None.
Only HPB(high perfomance blockchain) can

EOS is a scam
ADA is irrelevant no one gives a fuck about ADA

>building a trustless decentralized system based on the trust in humanity

Attached: 1522484422655.jpg (4479x2813, 1.98M)

HPB doesn't even have smart contracts lmao

Lol none of these but i wont tell ... You delusional bizlets

Lmao the absolute state of this board.
I'm done. Selling. Leaving. Gone
Muh hpb

HPB is an accelerator for existing tech, in theory. But too much high level theory and no repo, no actual hw details, no tech whitepaper, and simply put, too many red flags, starting with it being a chink scam like with all chink coins.

Attached: 1515462031460.png (1620x599, 541K)

It's actually undervalued if anything.

Attached: 1520050535693.jpg (1920x1331, 300K)

Attached: xby.png (290x174, 3K)

Attached: 1515740495050.png (653x566, 18K)

Seriously guys, do you really find this attractive?

EOS will dominate dApps.
Tezos will dominate smart contracts.
Ethereum will muddle along supporting middleware protocols and scam platforms.
Cardano will dominate Japanese fintech but that's about it.

spoiler: there is fuck all money in dApps and probably never will be, but high security smart contract platforms will support high network capitalisations. cap this, I dare ya.

I don't care, I hold both.

Stop print this joke

Attached: 1521747663138.jpg (635x665, 45K)

> Tezos
Isn’t Tezos a scam? I thought their ICO was shut down by the feds

EOS because thats what i'm holding, give me your money cunts.

Yes.

DYOR, no, not at all

Go to bed weev, i still watch your 'ethereum crash victory lap' video for lols you fucking tard.

It is a scam, fucking the swiss ceo is trying to keep all investor funds because of a loophole (basically similar to eos being like; ur tokens are worthless and we dont have to use them; thanks for the cash fags)

Entire development has been running on no funds.

Attached: 13398873_1726476874257568_1111916135_n.jpg (465x465, 70K)

To each his own I guess.