What will be the best hold from today to a new bull market?

I'm getting out the rest of my initial fiat while I'm still at profits and hodling something until the next possible bull run

For example I guess if bitcoin becomes big again then ICX would be huge, no? Or should I just hold the big 3?

Attached: 1522394893927.jpg (960x960, 157K)

Tether til btc hits 2k

I'm not gonna attempt to catch the bottom I just want something like "if bitcoin ever moons again, this will have mooned harder"

I guess I shouldn't say until the next bull run (implies the beginning of it), more like the middle/peak of the next bull run

Surely if I read that BTC is 20K again one day then good alts would have made like 4x against BTC right?

Litecoin

Reasons?

Attached: 12356465486789.jpg (400x305, 29K)

Sup

How many LTC to sniff this brapper?

Attached: 56467413234.jpg (1199x632, 124K)

Is it me or does there seem to be a stain near her butthole?

Req. Or some promising project with a marketcap below 100mm.

Thanks man

Any trading tips? I've been successful at scalping with alt / BTC pairs when they're oversold but I don't make enough to make daytrading worthwhile, like less than 1% on a good day winning several small scalps

I might like buy TRON at 600, sell at 604, buy again at 612, sell at 619 type shit and I trade only 1 BTC max in these trades

That's why I'm exiting and starting over, I'm not good enough increasing my stacks to beat the devaluation of BTC, this 0.01 per day shit isn't doing it

I'm willing to study up and paper trade for months to get skills

JNT, LINK, WAN

wanchain
dyor

The graph looks promising for sure

is there any situation where the Binance exchange does poorly even if BTC moons, short of a hack

Write a journal. Try different timeframes and see what works better for you. I do like the idea of papertrading while others hate it, it's true that real money is different, but that's mostly because losing imaginary money hurts less but losing capital is going to happen forever. After a while you'll find what makes you comfortable and you'll be able to make better decisions that need less time although with a lot of waiting involved.

probably link, btc, req, monero if you like drugs

What timeframes do good traders use? I only use 1m and sell at the first sight of gains which is why I can never make big gains now that I think about it

There are good traders at all timeframes, it depends a bit on your personal skills. Finding something that will give consistent profit is hard enough what matters is that when it's time to lose you can have enough to trade the next time. A lot of small gains compound into something big and aiming for big movements also works.

patrician.

Attached: sniffed.gif (600x338, 2.16M)

that is a top quality brapper

Attached: BRAPPPP.jpg (713x694, 120K)

XRP will pump and dump just like it did in the past, it's almost guaranteed to increase in ratio at some point in time.