How are you guys coping?

Down over 50 percent of my initial investment, I've been drinking everyday for 2 weeks now, without it I would've probably ended it all by now.

Attached: Broken Dreams.png (800x527, 377K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fx-arabia.com/vb/uploaded/178_01280170337.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why the fuck do you people do this to yourself

Down from 700k to 95k... luckily I have a half decent job so I don’t desperately need it. I also think I am quite good at just storing away the realisation that I colossally fucked up into somewhere where it doesn’t emotionally affect me.

What did you initially invest

Still holding 80% PRL, avg around 18 cents. Feels good being in the green still

5k in may, that obviously helps that I’m still massively up but still I fell for the hold meme fucking hard

>he's only -50%

heh, you're just a little boy, watch this

Attached: Screenshot (Mar 31, 2018 12_20_51).png (1080x774, 78K)

What did you do exactly buy alts early and hold for months? I thought all the 100x guys would be savant traders

that's what you get for investing in utter shitcoins

>boscoin
>shitcoin
confirmed brainlet

>down 98.86%

Literally burst into laughter. That’s some Bitconnect tier shit.

how did you even find these shitcoins?

Jow Forums obviously

and i even bought it at the altcoins' dead cat bounce, not on the peak

baka desu senpai

definitely not shitcoins sorry, enjoy your gains m8

At least it's a small portfolio and loss I bet it's worth the lessons you learned

the only lesson i've learned it's that market cycle is not a meme. if were were in a bull market these shitcoin would make 10x each atleast. and they still will in a year or two, so i'm comfy

Candlesticks, Fibonacci and Chart Pattern Trading tools. Chapter 1.

Attached: 5646541.png (2800x840, 599K)

Let's see your winners

I bought a shitcoin myself - RBBT. I bought it because it cost basically nothing and it went down anyway. It costs so little that if by some miracle it goes to $1, I’ll be rich. I know it probably won’t happen but it’s nice to think about. It’s like a lottery ticket.

Shit. It's unreadable, it's here.
fx-arabia.com/vb/uploaded/178_01280170337.pdf

Tether up?

short the pumps with 25x

can't bother making a screenshot.

my best shitcoin is PRL (-18%) followed by skycoin

i've invested 100$ on 10 shitcoins back in february and this is the result

Pretty badly, I've lost 85% of my initial

Don't feel bad man. If the market was holding up yoh would unironically be mooning. I'm holding 2 shitters my self. Tel and CANYA. Kucoin cancer

Good thing I have some solids as well

If you got into alts around April/may and held till January it would be nearly impossible not to 5/10x

I found xvg at 5 sats which was my big winner but I was still up on every other coin I was in