Feel sorry for dumb boys who didn't buy into Bankera ICO

Why wouldn't you get in on this?

Attached: DZduuKCXkAAPUdE.jpg (960x480, 49K)

Fuck off pajeet.

very comfy with my bags

My name is Derrick you fuck in clown

Shill me this coin

Nothing to shill. If you missed the ICO you missed the boat. Sorry about your tiny limp portfolio. Maybe next time.

this coin is the shit
>working product
>already a company in the crypto space for years, before ico
>european parliament members as advisors
>they already made a beta version of their exchange
>delivering everything on time
>constant updates on progress

the only question is: will they get their banking licence q1 of 2019 from EU?
If yes moon.
>these EU parliament advisors are gonna be handy then i guess

what are differents between this and Finom?

Finom is also security token, you actually own share of company and get part of revenues

its' marketcap is also too large. you cant find purchasers for your bags

look datawallet. 10 mil marketcap.
what the fuck!

Not sure if it's shitty english that's preventing you from making sense or if you are an idiot. Either way you're wrong and it's probably both.

Didn't buy because fuck you and you pejeet tire ico, shitcoin you stupid cunt, look how long it took to sell out, NO ONE WANTS THIS SHIT PEJEET, now gtfo

I am Lithuanian and even I wouldn't buy this trash

Attached: banera.jpg (1000x1000, 182K)

huge scam. 3rd crypto scam project by scammer Tony G and his slavic gangsters

specterocoin, coinpoker, bankera. all massive scams stay far far away Jow Forumsbros

Nobody cares about your shit tier nationality

Why would anyone though? I still don't understand how it could raise so much. I actually bought into pre-sale in august. But only because I wanted to experience an ICO. Since then I've been rocking it on them but I don't expect a lot from this. Besides it can take years into decades before they are a full fledged bank. A crypto bank in the first place is silly as fuck.

>Loan 10 BTC worth 10k each (100k)
>1 year goes by
>BTC now worth 50k each, pay back 10 BTC worth 500k?
See how unfeasible that is? Unless the bank wants to turn a loss and peg me the loan in the USD which is ridiculous aswell.

whan is this going to hit a fucking exchange?
i got in the presale (i know im retarded) in like october.....is this thing ever going to happen or what.
I still think this will be able to create tons of hype, these faggots bought a bank (yeah in some pacific island micro-country, but still a bank) and they have 2 europalamentaries on their team (as advisors).....immagine having politicians shilling your shitcoin...

It's not going to hit many exchanges it's going to stay in their own exchange with a couple of other ones. It's meant for internal bank operations if you have an account with them

>dJYE3X19

What he said

So you're a retarded Lithuanian too? That doesnt seem like something you should be bragging about on a donky breeding forum

>t.buy my bags.
....oh damn who am i lying....youre right biz i just cant wait for this to hit exchanges so i can dump it.....dont buy it but dont tell anyone else