I'm about to get liquidated on my short

I'm about to get liquidated on my short...
please tell me btc will not reach $7200...
i put $80,000 into my short order ... thats all my life savings...

Attached: 1493447129853.gif (420x420, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ziLbrAxoeXE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good riddance you spaz.

proof or fuckoff

Not lookin' good. I'm sorry.

Shit larp

it will and then it'll dump to 6k

Attached: nonono.png (923x89, 16K)

yer fucked

Attached: 1520861447391.png (732x832, 349K)

Get liquidated boyyyyyy

Why did you do that?

lmfao get rekt noob

I'm quite new to this, but I in my understanding:

You're betting on the BTC price with 80k and you bet that it would go down. The more it goes down the more your return (?). When it reaches 7200 your bet is lost.
Can someone explain it to me/have I made some mistakes?

Why are you gambling your life savings? Tell me. No bullshit, I really wanna know because I'm doing the same for no apparent reason.

oh no no no

I have a nice song for you to enjoy as the despair settles in

youtube.com/watch?v=ziLbrAxoeXE

Attached: matrix bog.jpg (644x632, 136K)

Think you're going to be ok. Looking weak and ready to hit 6K.

32??? You would have been fine

>shorts at the bottom

Thank you for your sacrifice OP.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-31 at 11.49.12.png (1278x364, 60K)

About to put in a huge sell order might get you to 6900 get out then

I lost 85% in leverage trading two nights ago

Sold about 5% just then, I made the whole market dip kek

Did you short btc with RSI under 30? Well I guess someone has to lose.

your only mistake was taking to time to type that out

It's called short selling, it's different from normal trading, in normal trade you buy low and sell high

that's definitely not normal trading in these parts

Ouch man thats gotta hurt. This last pump is a short squeeze. We are going back down. Goodluck mate

Attached: ExodiatheForbiddenOne-TF04-JP-VG.jpg (544x544, 94K)

did he die?

Why would someone squeeze shorts instead of letting everyone on the short side ride the wave? It's to their advantage if everyone FOMO shorts right?

Or do they wanna be the only ones still in the trade, even if it means less momentum on their side?

can you not take out half the margin to cover yourself to at least 8k or something?

if you long and short squeeze then the price rockets up faster

So it's mostly bulls that do it, not bear biased traders just evilly liquidating their over eager peers

I don't think of got liquidated, it is lying reached 7200, the liquidation was supposed to be at 7238.5

7150 was the high on bitmex, he's ok for now

next time don't be a degen

SOMEONE PUMP IT FUCK SHORTERS KILL HIM

Attached: 1495731858552.png (1024x512, 1.01M)

thanks just opened a margin long
shorters will feel some pain, bounce to 7,5k incoming

IT'S HAPPENING

Attached: whales_buying.png (1081x593, 38K)

MOON XD

comfy long reporting in

Baiting stop hunters to temporarily reverse trend

I actually shorted 18k EOS when it was at the bottom, I lost them all.
don't do it op, you're gonna get fucked by random pumps

Nobody here know's what short selling actually is

What about low leverage shorting how would that work out? Does paying fees in position fuck that up?

LARP
or
Incredibly stupid

time to die now op

Ouch dude, well I'll let you know that there's an almost ancient support at 6400-6300, even if we go there we will definitely bounce before going lower, the bounce could result into a reversal if the push is strong enough. But You litterly picked the worst time to place an order. If anyhting I'd bet on a long right now as you have an almost guarranteed bounce to profit on and possibly even more gains if that pace continues, or you can get out with profit when things turn on you.

I shorted with 3,3x leverage, so that's why I got fucked hard by the initial pump from .5$ to 1.1$
I had 6k EOS at that time, to these 6k EOS were used as collateral for loaning more EOS to short sell them.
Well I got liquidated twice which got me to 600 EOS and then I traded them away by basically buying high and selling low.
They were my play money though, still have 80k$

I'm terribly sorry to say, but right now it looks like you're going to get REKT. Expensive lesson for sure.

Bitfinex right? What convinced you to short?

i have bad news.

it's going to $8000 at least and $9000 if we break $8000 convincingly. But probably just $8800

btc going lower seems like a done deal, even if it pumps a bit now. We are going to see sub 6.5k soon. Maybe 6k, if support doesn't hold there then 5k
Still a long time till may

Cut your losses right now OP it is about to go up very soon

Stay safe please

We came 38 bucks away from Liquidation mark.

He's probably still alive hanging on for dear life.

Holy fuck. Anything avove x10 is adking to get Bart simpson'd
t. got bitmexrekt on x20 (6% change)

But it was literally the botom. Holy shit.

phew that was a close one eh?

Attached: 2c58d8cb8644320b020fac1914d8a3ea.jpg (1080x1080, 110K)

what does he win if his bet holds ?
I don't get this gambling
crypto is already pure gamble, how do you make it worse ? please explain ? although there's no fucking way i'm signing up for this

If he's correct he makes a lot of money and can gamble like this 5 more times lol. Hard to understand but it's just like throwing a couple grand into a shitcoin ico and hoping people buy it.

Well with boneheaded moves like that it was just a matter of time until you lost your whole stack anyway

Nigga OP is still in the game!

Yes on BFX.
Read some analysis on EOS and he had the view that it would go even lower.
Aside from this I saw that the interest in EOS was extremely low, Jow Forums didn't talk about it and eventhough testnet 1.0 was out the price even dipped lower.
I mean I also went long several times after words, only to get liquidated by a small dip following a massive pump after wards. BFX is just pure cancer

You'll get liquidated and then we'll head down to 6k. Grats on getting completely fucked by whale manipulation.

Attached: 1515885436652.jpg (550x397, 104K)

just how many g's of coke did you put up your nose before coming up with this stupid ass move ?

short low long high!

RIP OP

Attached: 47abaae82b1b3fb566b9027a8bb8952ed1aba9d6e8b429b0db3cf03777f01d6b.gif (600x313, 760K)

I understand gambling with crypto gains but gambling with life savings? Heck no.

What a horrible thread.

Attached: 1522080850297.jpg (437x431, 28K)

oh hey, I remember the previous thread like this that people enjoyed

Attached: slw47ugjqlj01.jpg (3271x2373, 693K)

oh geez

why didn't you hedge your short user?

Attached: ryu-ji-hye.gif (297x330, 1.69M)

WHY do you guys do this? WHY do I see you retards over leverage on Mex every time? Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you? You never deserved that money? 80 fucking grand? Man you would have been a millionaire next run. Now you're about to be liq'd by Arthur Nigger Lips.

Why not use 5x leverage with 10% of your stack? Why did you have to go ALL IN on high lev? you're fucking stupid man and I feel bad but at the same time this is beyond retarded. Your money is gone.

op riding near death