GVT

A friendly reminder to buy some before the platform launches. Alpha scheduled for tomorrow.

This is the most obvious buy right now that 80% of other projects are going down in price. You're welcome.

Attached: genesis-logo.png (876x528, 26K)

>buy the news

already priced in

How it be priced in if no one knows exactly the quality of the Alpha release? What if it comes out and it sucks? Or is really good?

You guys just don't learn ever do u. The pump happens before the announcement or launch day. It's how this trashed market works now. Priced.in.
You will be dumped on

so instead of losing your own money it is some retarded broker doing this for you.

Btw I managed to sell almost the exact top of this sucker. Feels absolutely bueno man

>retarded brokers

In the pre-release tournament some of these guys made over 500% gains. In February.

And if crypto goes to shit, find a manager that will invest in forex, metals etc.

Seriously, what's not to like, faggot?

Holy tripps!!

$94k confirmed

they played with fake money so they took insane risks and made big profit, normally it wouldn't happen

The 2nd place guy made over 10,000 trades and average profit per trade was only a few dollars. Please tell me how this was risky.

This. It's going to dump after the platform launch.

Yeah, I am not saying that investors could expect those kind of returns all the time, obviously that couldn't be sustained. But some of them definitely know what's up. Especially the guy that came second, as a previous user mentioned

I'm going to be FOMO on this one. I know I am.

You're a bunch of faggots who don't see gold when it lays in front of you.

I'm all in. And in 2 years I will retire.

It will be very good

>Yes, lets use tokens to pay a middle man to make decisions for me
But it's so dumb? Why not open a stock/commodity account yourself and trade?

Nigger it's a good project but it WILL dump on the news

enjoy buying back in at a loss faggot

The platform is launching in a demo alpha state. In late April/May it will go fully online and it'll give normies access to hedge funds. After that, there is the Beta launch and a bunch of other reasons for pumps.

Exactly. Buy after the dip and forget about it for a year or two.

I'm all in too. Poorfag with 155 gvt's

is that enough to make it?