Who keeps tanking it?

I've been watching the bitcoin order book. That red candle was someone literally dumping about 198k BTC.
What the fuck is the point of holding this shit when people are bleeding it dry?

Attached: retards_dumping.png (1260x1046, 43K)

Attached: 67443.jpg (655x302, 57K)

the same ones who are buying it upwards. at a certain point they dump it all and repeat

It's the Bartening bro.
Hodl&tears only.

>REEEEEE WHY AREN'T PEOPLE PUMPING THIS SO I CAN BE THE ONE TO DUMP IT AT A PROFIT
>REEEEEEEEEE WHY ARE THEY SELLING AT A PROFIT INSTEAD
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>REEE THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD STEP IN AND TELL PEOPLE WHAT TO DO WITH THEIR ASSETS
>REEEEEEEEE
>REEE I'M A FAGGOT REEEE
ITT

you mean he dumped 200k BTC or he dumped 200k worth of BTC?

Have you ever heard the phrase 'if you can't beat them, join them'?
OP is obviously a poor fag and doesn't understand trading in the least

Attached: gabber.png (499x203, 166K)

Miners
They create hundreds of btc that they dump on us on a daily basis

You know how there was like $100MM USDT printed? Well they bought a fuckload of BTC and have been selling it off every time the price goes up.

200k BTC it was on bitfinex 5 minute or so before i made the thread

faggots like you need to leave Jow Forums and kill yourself. no one should be able to dump 198k BTC like this. the only market manipulation acceptable is that which increases prices, not decreases them.

I smiled

>Who keeps tanking it?

OP is literally asking why isn't something exponentially increasing forever.

This is the state of Jow Forums, and this is the mentality of people going long. Trade accordingly.

Because someone is making an insane amount of money by trading these short term rises and falls

If you want a recovery it's going to take a long term price rise of higher and higher lows

>>REEEEEE WHY AREN'T PEOPLE PUMPING THIS SO I CAN BE THE ONE TO DUMP IT AT A PROFIT
>>REEEEEEEEEE WHY ARE THEY SELLING AT A PROFIT INSTEAD
>>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>REEE THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD STEP IN AND TELL PEOPLE WHAT TO DO WITH THEIR ASSETS
>>REEEEEEEEE
>>REEE I'M A FAGGOT REEEE
>ITT

I approve this message

Attached: 12589535472.jpg (183x275, 5K)

>MM
Are you stupid?

Would you say you're in favor of some...
Regulations?

CRYPTOLOSERS SPOTTED
>REEEEEE WHY ARE (THEY) MESSING WITH MY FUNNY INTERNET MONEY
>REEEEEE WHY ARE (THEY) *not* MESSING WITH MY FUNNY INTERNET MONEY
>REEEEEEE I JUST WANTED A DEREGULATED ENVIRONMENT WITH NO LAW MY PEA BRAIN WOULD HAVE TO DEAL WITH AND WHERE I ALWAYS WIN
>REEEEEEE LIFE SHOULD BE A VIDEO GAME

0/8 shitty bait

Do you know what MM means, retard?

kys redditcuck

Could be fake though...

no one dumped 200k btc lol that would crash the entire market

I'm not a fan of regulations but if we want to mature we will need them though. Starting with ICOs, Idc much for market regulations but ICOs could use some, the lies, deceit and scams are horrendous.

>198k BTC
I don't think so.
>What the fuck is the point of holding this shit when people are bleeding it dry?
It's not people, it's whales bots manipulating the price to reward whales with big profits on futures exchanges.

>REEEEEEE LIFE SHOULD BE A VIDEO GAME
It should. It also should be fair and free. How things should be is a very different matter of how they actually are, but "should" refers to an ideal desirable state whose preferability that pretty much everyone concurs.

Regulations are coming

Attached: 1520990253450.jpg (570x570, 47K)