How much does the american government pay to shill exactly?

How much does the american government pay to shill exactly?

Attached: 1567422013364.jpg (1200x734, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/gelbooru/status/1168036119893688320
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

soros kike mossad shareblue cia shillary shill here. ama

If I can write twitter bots like this myself, can I get a job as a mutt shill?

Attached: tiananmen bots.png (920x2700, 991K)

Sage

Why not be a Latvian shill? Nothing to shill about, thirdie?

Since becoming a mutt vassal state? Yes.

Attached: glowinthedarks.png (1544x1926, 529K)

That sucks. Maybe you should try harder.

Nah, I just wanna shill for the US government. I'm fairly certain they pay more than mine.

Attached: 1485556074352.png (661x485, 72K)

Try asking Jow Forums, they love politics and other reddit related topics.

putin bots here ama

But I'm asking for how much they pay. That's different.

Go into Cybersecurity, duh. Land a position at the DoD and start LARPing on Jow Forums.

But is the annual pay good? Would it be better than let's say shilling Activision or EA games on /v/?

Probably. You get paid in US dollars, not fun-bucks or whatever the Latvian currency is.

But Activision also puy in dollars. And dollar is lesser than the EU, which is the official currency of my country. But even by old exchange rate, the Latvian Lat was more powerful than the USD, but as toilet paper USD could work.

Then why are you crying you fucking faggot? Jesus you should have been killed in [X] war.

You seem to have a lot of resentment towards the US. Perhaps you'd like to bomb someone for it, hmm?

Attached: 1517071680193.png (658x507, 65K)

Exchange rates may change with time, can never know for sure. Plus, shouldn't you be happy that people are willing to invest into the USD?

>You seem to have a lot of resentment towards the US.
Hard not to when I can't enter a fucking thread on any board without constant shitposting like in the pics I posted.
>Perhaps you'd like to bomb someone for it, hmm?
Do I get to fly a plane whilst doing it?

reddit spacing

That's not how reddit spacing works, you utter redditor.

Attached: 1337986919345.png (868x831, 212K)

I think I've figured out the actual difference between Europeans and Americans.

Americans do.
Europeans cry.

You seem to just want to come to the US for work, anyway. You shouldn't have that hard of a time considering Latvia is on the waiver program and you can travel with no Visa for 90 days. If you can land a job start applying for your work Visa. Don't overstay, be like Chile.

>Perhaps you'd like to bomb someone for it, hmm?
don't incite him dumb mutt or our board will be closed

Planes are a meme. Mossad had to use explosives to help take down the World Trade Center after the planes failed to fully destroy it.

Why would the US's largest honeypot get closed for doing what it was intended to do?

>You seem to just want to come to the US for work, anyway.
>traveling somewhere
Can't I just do it from my own house?

Well, I'm certain WTC7 wasn't hit by any planes. But weren't the beems cut, as a popular theory suggests?

allegory-analogy with THAT board

Yeah, probably. But you know BOOMERS hold office in those places and do that formal ass in person interview. What a hassle. Suit, Tie, Handshake, Sit-down and questions. Breh.

>What a hassle. Suit, Tie, Handshake, Sit-down and questions. Breh.
I fucking hate this shit. I start dropping my spaghetti hard when I have a job interview, no matter how many times I've done them. This is why I just try and stick to commission work lately.

Attached: 1432999022495.jpg (1368x1027, 526K)

You could always apply to work for the other evil, Google.

I've actually considered trying to apply a while back, but recent events like this twitter.com/gelbooru/status/1168036119893688320 made me dislike the company even more than before.
Maybe there's a way to get into the gacha market as a filthy gaijin?

Just make your own gacha game. How hard can it be lol
Jow Forums will even make you the logo

The game itself isn't hard to make, making art assets would take a while though, but actually penetrating the market, especially the Asian one which is the main moneybank for all gacha games, is just pure luck by this point. Ideally, you need some good financial backup to market yourself there.

Attached: 1470000691192.jpg (1591x1134, 350K)