Are you ready for the decentralized revolution?

Are you ready for the decentralized revolution?

Attached: 1*AijBTLBMdE27iMOU7iVlnQ.png (2000x1839, 1.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

investingchannel.com/article/433394/One-Statistics-Professor-Was-Just-Banned-By-Google-Here-Is-His-Story
dynalist.io/d/wRIiJ0s0ONiB1w98ginB4g_n
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/InterPlanetary_File_System
storj.io/storj.pdf
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EsVpNB2Lv3U
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FTvfshr4tMw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you ready to stop being a fucking attention seeking faggot? Literally kys

Web 2.0 dinosaur detected

No Ark, yet
>blockpool - a project using Ark's codebase. A linked ecosystem chain.

Attached: 1519960112592.png (3000x2961, 849K)

He's right though, not only is your pic full of complete shitcoins, some of which are in the wrong place, but you feel the need to identify yourself with 2 gay little stars in your name.

I love how I will have to buy 500 differents kinds of funny internet money to get an inferior service provided by unliable basement nerds likely to exit scam or ragequit once it's getting too hard to enforce standards.

ARK is old, deprecated, forgotten, useless, shilled by bagholders, an last but not the least a shitcoin

Shut up gay faggot.

You don't get web 3.0 you are not ready user

You need to have many enterprises for few to succeed. You probably thought the same about search engine marketplace in the 90s and social networks when facebook was created and browsers when mozaic/netscape/mozilla/explorer were fighting.

Don't fucking talk to me like that son

>see thread still being bumped
>open thread
Oh its you, still attention seeking, still haven't kys'd yet.

Mad

You're an idiot. You cannot infer meaning and should refrain yourself from posting. If Ark is redundant then so is blockpool, which means your infographic is redundant.

Attached: 186t6543982487.jpg (951x1199, 383K)

Enjoy your bags user

Attached: 12323415436514.jpg (2000x1333, 746K)

I didn't even know 3/4 of these even existed. Truly this is like the dotcom bubble, and I'm balls deep in crypto which this scares me.

It'll be fine if you made the right choices user. The right companies survived dot com

>Are you ready for the decentralized revolution?

No it looks gay.

Homophobia is not boarding the revolution

O look decentralised cloud file storage. The slowest storage medium invented since an IBM engineer looked at a prototype 5 1/4 inch floppy and said he would write its contents down with a crayon instead

Shouldn't Oyster be in file storage too?

>Homophobia is not boarding the revolution

That sounds gay. So does the revolution. Very faggoty the whole thing.

Why are you so dumb user. It's not slower than bittorrent, but this time you can pay others to host your encrypted files. It's honestly the most secure file hosting method in the world. I already host encrypted files using some blockchain storage because I don't trust Google Drive or Dropbox or whatever not to ban me randomly and block access to my account e.g. investingchannel.com/article/433394/One-Statistics-Professor-Was-Just-Banned-By-Google-Here-Is-His-Story or corrupted files dynalist.io/d/wRIiJ0s0ONiB1w98ginB4g_n

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/InterPlanetary_File_System
storj.io/storj.pdf (Google invested in these boys)

>built on IOTA
No

Well you're not invited!!

>Rise
>no skycoin
This is embarrassing

Attached: 123243215345134.png (1315x851, 112K)

Stop. Skycoin and IOTA are on the same level of scummyness

After decades of forward progress in disk read and write access and reliability times the decentralised revolution is going to bring is right back to where we started with chronically slow and shit data read write speeds . The millennial have arrived in tech and invented a buzzword filled shitfest with the same access speeds as a 360K 5 1/4 inch floppy from 1985 solving problems no one had and breaking every aspect of privacy law and intercontinental data protection. Inspired by their lizard in chief zukerberg the millennials strove to develop something worse than we have than no one wants while fucking peoples data about like a kid with downs syndrome in a medical records centre

>Why are you so dumb user. It's not slower than bittorrent, but this time you can pay others to host your encrypted files

So gay and slow. Literally useless, the slowest and shittest storage medium since clay tablets.

It's about security. You won't get it because you're a brainlet. You probably also think Bitcoin is about TPS lol

An yet IOTA's on there.
>blockport
>but no factom

Attached: 79c79a1e46752633e486.jpg (575x799, 55K)

Centralization has its advantages/disadvantages
Decentralization has its advantages/disadvantages

I strongly believe that some of the Web3 project will be signifiant tomorrow. Neo, iExec, Steemit,... are really interesting and take advantage of the decentralization.

If you think, tomorrow, everything will be decentralized sorry but you are retarded.

No COSS in the exchanges field?
Just BTFO

What is a local hard drive. What is a SAN. What is a NAS. All far better solutions attached to your LAN. But being a faggot millennial you use shitbox and dropshit and now have a new slower system of shit.

t. Works using multithreaded disk cloning IO for cross continent data transfer between FC SANS professionally

Steemit is a pile of shit. Decentralization will happen in time but it's the only option

Keep your bags for yourself

>It's about security

Is it? How is cloud hosted data more secure, or faster in any form? Get out of my industry you buzzword riding retard.

Tfw ark is so advanced it isnt even on the list.

>still doesn't get it
>still asks how is it faster
Poor user. I'm sorry you feel threatened by better technology and you'll be out of a job soon.

Pro tip: having your files stored on a geographically distributed network in many jurisdictions with a ton of redundancy and permissionless access with a secret key that only you own is much more secure than anything your code monkey ass will ever work on. Also cheaper

WILL EVERYBODY PLEASE STOP REPLYING TO THE NAMEFAG. IF YOU IGNORE HIM HE WILL EVENTUALLY GO AWAY

>WE ARE LEJUN
>WE ARE user
>STOP RESPONDING TO PPL I DONT LIKE
>GUYS PLESE I AM AUTISTIC
>GUYS I'LL START SCREAMING
I lol'd. Get out of here kid

Also, NAS is expensive and can burn down with your house

You sound mad bro

oh hi /b/!

kek, you mad?

Blockchains of blockchains.
It's blockchains all the way down.

>ZCL
OKAY MY FREN

if you want to be a faggot, why not at least make an effort at not being so obvious?

Attached: 1497362083707.jpg (696x687, 65K)

Nothing wrong with Zclassic. Just Zcash without miner fee

god you type like a single mom raised sissyboi tuckmaster. pathetic unman

Kys

>Dotcom bubble 3.0

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EsVpNB2Lv3U

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FTvfshr4tMw

Attached: 3673992165_4b0499e39f_b.jpg (1024x719, 331K)

Pic related
The proof that Web3.0 will revolutionize

Attached: 6842894524.png (2024x1476, 621K)

>ravenshit
>pivxshit
nice list of coins to avoid buying