Is there really any embarrassment in working at McDonald's?

Is there really any embarrassment in working at McDonald's?

>requires training up front, not a lot of people pass the tests
>work at the biggest fast food enterprise ever to have set foot on planet Earth
>has a certain pride to it
>work with motivated people just looking to get their shift in and go home
>good cuisine, you can even eat pretty much all the leftovers without getting burned
>good career path if you are willing to put in the work
>help a lot of people with serving them food they like to eat
>meet a lot of hot women
>because you are so close in the tighly packed kitchen you can easily fondle your colleagues and bond with them
>respected by basically all your friends because you can give them extra fries or spit in their food
>pretty good pay too

Attached: 1522400414616.jpg (723x757, 80K)

>not a lot of people pass the tests

REALLY?????????????REALLY?????????????????????????

>you can even eat pretty much all the leftovers without getting burned

(silence)

>pretty good pay too

(silence)

3/10 you got a reply.

well, you could also work something better if you would invest into education. Working in research gives you same money but you can work as you want.

only self embarrassment matters, if you're comfortable with the idea that you could not make yourself anything more than a burger flipper then it's perfectly ok

Attached: 1522107203775.jpg (750x864, 178K)

It's an honest job, so that alone make it non-embarrassment worthy and it's a good place to start but that's pretty much it

I respect you for working. The public treats service sector employees like garbage though.
I'm of the opinion that fast food industry should be abolished and everybody responsible for it should be skinned alive and tossed in a pool of vinegar.

so you lost everything in crypto... there are plenty of jobs you can do without working at McD's... for instance you could be a garbage man, or you could get your CDL and clean out port-o-johns

It all really depends on which McDonalds you work in. As in if you're located in more or less into a wealthy area where no fat burguers are yelling at you for being a minute late during rush hours and not having to clean literally 100% of all the bathroom stalls because some kid thought it'll be funny to piss everywhere.

No job is embarassing, but don't expect obse NEETs to tell you otherwise.
Now, McJobs still suck because of the smell, horrible customer base, and demeaning tasks. It's a perfect starting point or bouncing job in case things get rough, but I wouldn't expect anyone to do that for years.

capitulation in full force

The worst thing you will find about working at a fast food joint is that when some middle aged professional shows up in an import car, the moment they start flapping your gums it will become apparent at how fucking retarded they are. Working in the service sector is a window to the fact that our society is set up to reward dumb, loyal, goyim and punish the rebellious thinky types.
You'll be treated like garbage by people who make 250K a year and can't figure out that the cheese burger comes with cheese.

Remember when your parents told you that "any honest job is a good job"? Well, that was a lie.

Well there is no shame in it. Somebody has to make my burgers, might as well be you.

Now THIS is what proper capitulation looks like

I highly regret not working in Mcdonalds/fastfood when young due to the reasons mentioned. Would give me a realistic perspective on what work really is. thinking of becoming a barman just for the fun of it as I don't need to work.

>not a lot of people pass the tests

more like many people choose to walk out on the first day

because the poor don't deserve affordable food?

>you can easily fondle your colleagues

Attached: Pnmeogy.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

nujak permaban incoming

All labor is valuable and all working people are valuable. McDonalds as a corporation sucks balls but all the people toiling in its bowels are just trying to survive the daily violence of capitalism. To be able to sleep at night, people feed themselves the lies of "it's their choice to make so little, they deserve it" and "it's for high schoolers" forgetting that 1. most people working at mcd's are in fact adults with bills to pay and mouths to feed (and anyways, why is it acceptable to give young people lower pay simply because they are young?), 2. given their inability to organize, the low pay is a direct result of the imbalance of power between labor and capital.

“We cry shame on the feudal baron who forbade the peasant to turn a clod of earth unless he surrendered to his lord a fourth of his crop. We called those barbarous times. But if the forms have changed, the relations have remained the same, and the worker is forced, under the name of free contract, to accept feudal obligations. For, turn where he will, he can find no better conditions. Everything has become private property, and he must accept, or die or hunger.

The result of this state of things is that all our production tends in a wrong direction. Enterprise takes no thought for the needs of the community. Its only aim is to increase the gains of the speculator. Hence the constant fluctuations of trade, the periodical industrial crises, each of which throws scores of thousands of workers on the streets.”

Attached: McDonalds_0.jpg (304x420, 21K)

To be honest crypto and investing has made me a lot less biased against shit jobs like McDonalds. Yeah it's shit, but the money you make you will be investing, so it's not like you're going to be there for life.

If you're smart, your $16/hour (take off $8 if you're in Murrika) at McDonalds are effectively $1600/hour in 5 years.

This really, good for teens and young adults as a part-time wage.

You should be unarguably doing better things with your time by 30 years old though no real excuse.

only good looking ones go the the front
ugly ones stay in the kitchen
both know it
"make friends" not gonna happen with this knowledge boyyyyyyy

you faggots made shill threads for every fucking scam coin, and now you're broke and you're shilling where you work? Fuck you faggots

>muh shill threads
Aka threads you don't like?
Fucking faggot
you know where you belong.

Attached: 1513102647630.gif (237x240, 3.23M)

Respect for the people here. Especially here in flipland.
Much worst in jollishit i believe

I mean if your 14-17 its respectable

18-24 is alight IF you are studying and/or got other prospects in life

In Australia you get a minimum wage so the money is decent at best but wouldn't rely on working there.

No, it is actually not put away for everyone. If it was that easy to get a job at the most prestigious fast food chain z wouldn't all people without a job work there? Alas it is not easy to get to work there

>serving fries to niggers.

I've learned never to be an elitist when it comes to what job you have. Regardless of job, we're all going to be in the same boat, when all jobs are automated in 20 years. I'm a corporate tax analyst.

"Research"?

I make six figgies as a usability researcher.

>24
>working at mcdonalds is okay

Attached: gif.jpg (600x400, 25K)

Get a low-tier position at an actual company. If you're talented and work hard its easy to move up to the level of 'decent job'. There's no upward mobility at a McDonald's. I think car dealerships, factories and low-tier office work is your best bet. You can learn sales and cars at the dealership, you can learn hands-on skills like running machinery/forklifts at a factory, you can learn office skills at any job that requires sitting at a desk, things like Excel and kissing ass which is useful in any office.

Basically fast food is only good if you're literally in high school or maaaybe college. Otherwise get a job that will teach you skills that actually make real money, not flipping burgers and taking orders.

There is really no shame in working at all.
Everything is better than being a worthless NEET.
Just make sure that it is not the final stop in your resume and you keep increasing your skillset to persue a profession which you are interrested in and pays the bills.

It seems like EVERY fastfood worker in my area is a fat black lady.

Yeah here too

suck a dick with this tired-ass argument, rice beans chicken and eggs is not expensive