The New Order

>In 2030, black armies from the heart of Africa invade and conquer the white race

>Millions of white men are captured and sold into sexual slavery, existing as little more than fucktoys for their black masters

>A few white men survive in the woods, eking out a miserable existence as outlaw while squads of ripped muscular black men hunt them down and gangrape them to death whenever they are caught.

>Any white man who resists is automatically sissified, has his penis cut off and is turned into a trap

>The white women are kept for breeding purposes by black men while the white men are for sexual pleasure

>Other non-whites are left alone but have to swear loyalty and pay taxes to their new Black Kings

Attached: 1565535309648.png (601x605, 706K)

>much dick

So. That's your fantasy?

And then mutumbo woke as the loud sound of whip ended his dreams and started his cotton day.

that's wrong, nigger. Everybody knows that mexicans will conquer Murrica because we're making america Mexico again!

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

So THIS is the power of the white race... god bless white people yall make the most beautiful women on this planet

Planet of the Apes(1968)?

fpbp

Literally a batallian of whites could wipe out the continent. Ever heard of the selous scouts. Also any black with reasonable IQ 1/3rd of your population understands that you are better off as the white man's slave than left to your own devices. This is the uncomfortable truth about africa.

And here we hear from the fantasies of the globohomo. Men fight to the death before rape becomes an option queers.

>Ever heard of the selous scouts

didn't they lose tho

>invade
Sounds like planet of the apes. Seen this one.

kike

Haha oh man I posted before I even got to your post. Thank you based Korea man.

Shiiit that's gay af!

Why did you use such an old picture of her?
She doesn’t even talk about politics, faggot.
Did you just pull this shit for attention?
Pathetic.

>225206727
nigger

Both the picture and situation described imply that this is more of a sexual fantasy than anything else

Why are black men so gay for us? And hapa men too?

Have fun when all the women are ugly.

Wow. I think one of you fucks finally poated a real red-head in the OP. I'll be damned.

Attached: 092e83a5a0031ad50403fd5f162004af.jpg (663x1000, 79K)

>In 2030

Will they have invented the wheel in Africa by then?

>muh dick

So many here jerking off on Jow Forums
Stay in your containment board this is ribabry

This is such cringe.
None of this could happen.
You can’t even unify Africa, let alone put up a coordinated invasion.
This is clearly low tier bait.
You’d be slaughtered in the streets by guerrillas in skull masks, OP.

bajskorv

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Keked and checked

Attached: 1562525761354.png (1005x640, 353K)

>WEH WUZ KINGZ
>op is a nigger

Bring your bitch ass, nigger.

>believing that Mtombo will be able to feed himself long enough to form rape squads in the absence of white food aid.

Attached: Dead niggers.jpg (750x625, 81K)

not really, they never lost a battle and many went on to become mercs and shape the course of many countries across Africa afterwards.

OP is a jew. Once again trying to stir up D&C between whites and blacks.

Why are niggers such literal faggots?

>Harassment
They murdered a bunch of them. Their wives and children.

Niggers have not invented the wheel yet, let alone ships.
I think we are going to be fine.

As soon as white man stops feeding the niggers, the whole race will become extinct in 2 generations.

Stopped at "I want to fuck white boys"

abby pollock.

She is an instawhore and youtuber. Decent on health science, instawhore nonetheless.

>guise its totally not gay to want to fuck dudes

Attached: 1557515728486.jpg (684x1024, 48K)