Alpha Lawyer Here Again

Just to remind you all I am a multi millionaire at the age of 27 from crypto and even without it make half a mil a year in HK with almost no taxes.

Banging the best broads. Working on the biggest deals.
Meeting the most important business execs.
All the while laughing about NEETS who are going to be forced into working as garbagemen because crypto is tanking.

Have a nice day.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 8K)

i love it. people who truly make it.dont care about poor people

I care. I want you all to succeed.

>garbageman
>good pay, union job
>steady work, predictable hours
>the worst OP can think of
Kneepads and chapstick

But until you do I will be laughing at you

I can only imagine the kind of loser that makes this post and carefully chooses that image, your mother must be so proud of your imagination

Why choose HK as a place to live?

你会说普通话吗?

It's from a famous TV show about lawyers. Not much care involved. She says she is proud often.

The money. It's a good experience to live there for a while in your 20s. Lots of big deals happening with Asian Makrets that look good on deal book.

I don't speak Cantonese so don't know what that gibberish is. Firm is English only.

>Cantonese
lol

Nice larp though.

?

>?
?

I don't know the Asian scrawling you typed at the bottom of your post. I assumed it was Cantonese but I can't read it.

Mandarin. How can you have lived here for that long and not learned it by now.

Because I've made no effort to and don't want to

good for you man

do you work a lot? i'd rather be poor than having to work

Yes i do.
That outcome is plenty achievable for you.

Thank you for still caring about us.

Attached: 1521842653202.jpg (250x240, 11K)

>Yes i do.
well that sucks. dont you feel like you waste your life though?

though you could probably retire comfy by now anyway

>apparently millionaire
>still working some regular ass job

lmao what a fucking loser

Attached: f.png (247x246, 71K)

>Meeting the most important business execs.

Imagine being so insecure that you have to brag over meeting important people.

And posting it to a Mongolian basket weaving forum. I feel more pity than envy for you op, despite your achievements.

Based. Tell me senpai, what qualities are needed to do what you do? I'm a lawfag myself but I doudt I'll be able to achieve much when my studies are over.

>I feel more pity than envy for you op
Precisely this.

Living in HK and working a meaningless job even though wealthy. Sounds depressing, honestly.

>Have a nice day
lol what a faggot

lol why are you roleplaying on an anonymous internet forum? go play some video games or something at least fucking dork haha

Currency can't save your small Peepee and fear of intimidation. Have fun being "alpha" time is money bitch

Well you are proud of being an oblivious and unintelligent fuck. No better than niggers who come to europe and dont want to integrate.

Exactly what I was getting at...

Living in a country and not even speaking one of the primary languages is fucking nigger-tier embarassing.

他是老外

Attached: K.. KEEP ME POSTED.png (500x593, 169K)

Yeah, this shitty LARPing reeks of insecurity.
For my job, I meet tons of CEOs and government officials. It is a boring task, fulfilling in no way, and I take absolutely no pride in it. They are the gatekeepers for the contracts I seek, and I'm a supplier, end of story.

Actual lawyer here again reiterating that you're a 1L or a 2L that just got offered a Summer Associate gig.

There's no way a biglaw associate would brag about their life.

If you're actually working on the biggest deals, get the fuck on your phone because your partner just emailed you about the 12 hours of work you need to finish on Easter.

FUCK being a lawyer. I literally bet 100% of my savings on crypto just for the possibility of leaving this hell.

>written characters
>Cantonese

Nice larp friend

True. I regret the yaers i spent in law school and money i wasted. Fuck law.

Kill yourself. Seriously. You're trash - a fucking parasite that actively contributes to the kike system. Why the fuck would anyone with an ounce of prode envy you mixing with other trash (((businessmen)))?

Or don't - one of us will be with you soon enough I imagine. Ovens OP - big industrial ovens for you and the rest of your kind. So enjoy it while it lasts.

And this post proves it. What a worthless maggot you are, to take 0 interest in a nation you're choosing to live in. HK is a fucking amazing city - and what, you just sit around jerking off a bunch of other kikes? Pathetic.

I’m a real estate broker making more than that and I didn’t go to college

What’s up poorfag

Haha op btfo

Lawyers are wagecucks.

Attached: 1453705418821.png (1280x720, 1.85M)

OP here. Y'all can suck my dick for being bitchmade poorfags.

Don't be salty cause I'm VIP and you're HIV. Just is what it is.

filthy faggots like you will be imprisoned my creation for treason

Zeus

this, I'm not even a lawyer, a I don't need it to know that lawyers lives suck. lol @ OP, terrible LARP

I am unironically a 1L here trying to leverage part time work money to not have to do this shit forever

I know OP is a LARP but...

As an actual expat lawyer also making significant bank, I just want to tell you that you're a huge fucking faggot. I have never once bragged (outside, to an extent I guess, this post) about my life, my wife, my bank account, whatever to anyone. You are either insanely insecure or, as I suspect, a liar trying to bait depressed Jow Forums-nons. Get a life, pal.

OP, I have masters degree in law, have worked with offshores. Could you give any tips? Is there some way to get in touch with you? I want to learn.

you must hate your life if you need to come on her to brag about your wealth. nice larp faggot.

Faggot makes a few k on crypto and compares himself to Harvey the fag from a tv show.

You’re sat in a bedroom in yer shitty parents house

>Has to brag on the business section of an anime imageboard
Totally legit

Too legit. Too legit to quit.

hey hey

Oh it's this LARP again
Pathetic

What country?

Yea bitch I'm back.
HERE TO LAY DOWN THE LAW !

low quality LARP

Im not LARPING and 100% serious though. Funny you consider my completely standard outcome for thousands of people in law school a year a LARP. Speaks to the shit level drivel of this board.

Yea bitches come at me who wants to get leyed the fuck out

Fuck your puns I'm OP and the only legal eagle ALPHA here

Can you answer this please?
Thank you

Alphas are likeable. You're not likeable==not an alpha.

ALPHAS are liked and hated by other ALPHAS. The petty meaning machinations of Jow Forums betas mean nothing to me.

Projecting too much. Guaranteed you live in the Midwest in your parents garage. Digits confirm

No, you cannot get in touch with me. You can get in touch with your feminine side. Learn to take a lot of dick and ask for more gladly. That is how you succeed. That and be in a top law school program already, if you aren't there it will be a near impossible uphill climb to get to the top level ALPHA firm like I am at. I am only here because I attended a top 're led ivy league law school in the USA which I only got into because I'm an ALPHA Chad that went to a top ranked ivy league undergrad

I make more money than you. I guess that makes me better than you by your standards? It’s pretty pathetic that you feel the need to go on Jow Forums to brag about making 500k. Sounds like you’re not too happy about your lower upper class life in China after all. Have a nice day.

Nice LARP faggot. No successful man would try to brag on a Zimbabwean flooring tile appreciation forum about "fucking broads" and "closing biggest deals"
I hate statutory holidays because middle school brainlets like you come out of woodwork and make threads like this

Could be. Depends how ALPHA you are. What's your job?

i'm a patent lawyer in the US. how do i move to HK and make more money with firms there

There`s a difference between a welfare taker and a fucking lawyer
Either way hes a larping fag

Hey OP my grandma owns properties and it's like 60+ units. She has four kids, one of them being my dad obviously. How do I fuck over the rest and insure me and my dad get these properties for ourselves or atleast the most out of it? Willing to lose my family over this.

I couldn't be paid enough to spend anytime in Hong Kong

by your dad being a good son and you a good grandson to her.
chances if you're all scum, it's all going to a cat sanctuary.

Is this the most painful LARP on biz?

I’m the CFO of a small biotech company in Europe. I’m pretty confident in myself but I don’t come across as super alpha haha. Why are you acting like such an asshole in your OP?

hong kong isn't that bad, but I didn't take a promotion at my company because I have no desire to keep flying out to china/korea because they're too busy eating dogs and cats to do their damn job properly.

I already do that. I truly do love my grandma and spend time with her whenever I can but those properties belong to ME.

y-you too

is being a wagecuck worth $500k a year?

It's like if someone ask you to suck an old guys dick every week for $100k a time. Tough decision.