I buy this few months ago at $12 because of this board, people said here to not worry...

I buy this few months ago at $12 because of this board, people said here to not worry, just delete delta and don't check the price for some time.
I check price now and this is $5, why?

Attached: nano.jpg (290x174, 5K)

Attached: nano shit.jpg (660x958, 100K)

Always do the opposite

Unironically a good bag to hold

buy more, pussy

just sold half my TRX to stack a little more of this babe. $100 EOY

Because everything else died as well, don't worry user

It lost steam and now we're in a bear market. Also it was subject to a lot of controversy including an exchange that went insolvent due to getting hacked and losing millions of people's XRB's.

> buy this few months ago at $12 because of this board
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

bought 100 at 7.4k sats too feeling pretty comfy

You must sell your bags because the kernel manipulator on the cichlisuite trampulator lost its hyperthyroid ssl database causing kernels to leak all over the place. Bomber used this to his advantage and now he has over 100million of these coins.
Also the hyperledger is ergonomically flawed,you cant send a pseudoconfirmation without exposing the sql to violent prunification (also universal triambulation).
In one word, shitcoin.

I haven't en read this thread and I already know people will call you stupid and say it's your fault.
>why?
so you can buy their bags.

I have 6k TRX left, should I dump it into Nano?

I've stacked 450 nano since december

I have 60K Nano stuck on shitgrail

because the whole market crashed, but raiblocks (now Nano) crashed a bit harder cause bitgrail got hacked. if I were you I'd probably buy more, that's what I did yesterday. but who knows, maybe the price will go below 1$. or it won't. basically trust nobody who thinks to know the truth. be sure to make your own decisions!

for long term it's easy to decide, go with nano. it depends on you

Faggot. Its still good

If you jumble the letters in "nano" it says "user", stock up before this becomes common knowledge

Attached: 1513199475513.gif (270x368, 1.54M)

They lost all the autism magic with the rebranding

LN replaced nano. get out now before it dips further

Pajeeted and depleted

The whole market is down.
It will go back up.
Either hold or sell and try to buy the bottom.
Roadmap looks very good, its just waiting for altseason for the price to increase.

What is LN?

Attached: capy2.jpg (2000x897, 382K)

They started burning kernels faster than req

It does nothing more than a smart contract could do if you had 50 lines of code. People will finally figure this out that smart contracts are the future. I'd much rather use multisig than this piece of shitcoin. Do you even know how blockchain works are do think we almost hit 1T because this is a meme

this coin was like $0.05 cents 1 year ago.

it already mooned like 100- 200x

so you want to buy these bags ? ok

>he bought the double spending coin

lmao you wont make it.

kek.

Currency coins like NANO are the biggest joke in the world. But it's so fast! But it's worth nothing. If you think people in the future are going to be using NANO to pay for things, just neck yourself now and spare us the pink wojacks.

you hurt my feelings with this comment.

shut up

Attached: 1520960384945.jpg (574x430, 28K)

So they had better liquidity and less competition to sell.

Why would expect anyone on this board to care more than you did about what what happenned to your money? Actually why don't you care about yours?

Attached: 463377347.jpg (500x696, 74K)

Lmao@ur poor ass life if you aren't accumulating Nano at these prices.

I am now making it my mission to remind you nano dudes that nano is tied directly to bitcoin as are 99% of altcoins. Why bet against bitcoin with bitcoin knockoff #204?

Attached: 1512784226279.jpg (1268x1280, 216K)

bitcoin used to be less than a penny. same for eth. by your logic nobody should have bought it over $2