Is this a good way to avoid tax?

can crypto be used for not paying tax?

make money outside of crypto then put it all into binance and tell the government you lost it all, write it off. if they ask for proof tell them to get it from binance, binance will NEVER hand over your transaction lmfao. and even then you can transfer the crypto from binance to a wallet and say you lost the code to the wallet.

that money gets written off, then you can go to a tax haven in a year or so, take all the money out there, transfer it to a family member not living in country A "as a gift", you go back to your country, family member transfer the money to you "as a gift"

profit???

lol so easy

Attached: HTB1KsaWjLDH8KJjy1Xcq6ApdXXa6.jpg (1050x1050, 522K)

Going to jail, the post

explain your reasoning you son of a bitch

His reasoning? He's a mutt bootlicker

exactly lol

if you made all your money "outside crypto", you already paid tax on it. The only thing you are avoiding after that is paying interest on the interest you may gain when transferring it to a tax haven.

no, doesnt work like that. the money outside of crypto comes from a small business

They won't just say "oh you lost it all that sucks, better luck next year"

They will have full access to your fiat bank, everything you withdrew will be tallied up. As for your crypto gains, fuck them.

I paid no income tax for 2015/2016/2017 because I couldn't afford to, I estimate the total to be around 160k I started paying in again this year though, wish me luck.

holy shit youre a fucking beast lol srs. fuck these cucks stealing our money bro.

as for the withdrawing, i dont understand what you mean? yes the money goes into fiat but you can then transfer it to crypto and say you lost it right? and dont have money for taxes?

They will have access to your bills, debit card and any cash you withdrew through your bank. Tally it all up and call it your taxable income. Unless you can make the argument it has been out of a built up savings.

so you cant say you lost it all? you always have to keep a certain amount for tax aside?

You can't buy a cheeseburger for 3 dollars, eat the burger and say you lost the 3 dollars. You can definitely say you lost what you put into the market but every fuel purchase, rent payment, etc is fair game.

all good i live with my mother and have nothing registered under my name.

ill do two years in jail if it means i get to keep a million in crypto

People have been avoiding taxes long before crypto came around. Seems to me like adding unnecessary steps. If you simply want to avoid paying capital gains on your coins though, thats a different story.

>as a gift
"gifted" money gets taxed

Lmao you dipshit, alright wanna keep a million crypto without paying the tax in America you have to funnel it through the religious sect.

What do you want a million for if you can't spend it on things that matter (real state, lambos etc)

Well OP if you must Buy physical Gold Bullion with your shitcoins and sell to a coin dealer for cash.

Good luck with your shit FAGGOT!

Attached: AHHHH.jpg (800x800, 153K)

My penis is ripe for the suckening from these two lasses

If you have a bunch of cash that you didn't pay income tax to obtain and you wanted to use it to play the crypto markets, you could buy bitcoin or monero locally in a cash trade (localmonero), transfer from your wallet to binance, and you're off and running. Same process in reverse if you want to cash out. Bring some backup in both cases.

If you paid income tax on your money then there's really no point in going through so much effort going off the grid when you buy in but you still may want to cash out this way.

Get Monaco card
Buy stuff using debit card you can flip easily and with not much loss
>protip
>car auctions
Take in cold hard cash

Tax evasion is a felony. You dont fuck with the irs. The irs fucks with you.

Real shit?

The IRS doesn't accept answers like that. They don't think "lol lost it oops" is cute, and will rape you with a piece of rusty rebar if you try that shit

they can make you login into your binance account and force you to show all your trades
They do not need to ask binance

Being honest I don't know if it works that way in USA but in a whole lot of countries IF you declare that money was gifted to you, you either get it taxed or you and whoever gifted it to you get a pending investigation to know the reasons of why it was gifted, where the money came from initially, if it is licit, etc.

What if you don't tell them you have Binance? What if it was sent to the "wrong" address and was lost forever?

Better yet, what if you ACTUALLY sent it to the wrong address and your money disappeared? What can the IRS do?

have to prove on the ledger the money was sent somewhere and the address doesn't currently hold anything

It's way too complicated to do effective tax evasion unless identity theft is involved, in that case you can open a cryptopay.me with fake ID using someone else identity, receive the plastic card and withdraw to atm

if you don't provide proof you obtained the money legitimately, then they're gonna take your shit

"how did you get these BTCs?"
"I'm a early adopter."

You still owe tax, but now you lost the money to pay it with, so you fucked yourself.

Even if you're in debt you still owe tax.

It does work that way in the USA

>> OP believes a strategy he thought in the shower will beat the largest jew repoman organization

>> what OP doesn't believe is that it's gonna come full circle, his ass getting beat in the shower somewhere

Lol how exactly do you get the money to binance in the first place