Time for another Binance thread

Today is March 31, marking the end of Q1 of 2018. Most Crypto calendar's will list BNB's coinburn for today. As one inquire's further they will find out that historically coin burns have been performed on the 14th or 16th into the next quarter. And that the last burn was accompanied by an +100% pumps in the week and days leading up to the burn announcement. At a point were Binance likely had much less users than it has today.

But this time it will be different. Instead of a pump and dump on the day after (when BTC also dropped by 18%). BNB will pump and pump and pump. The reasons for this are simple. Binance is by far the most connected token exchange around, and their CEO one of the most neutral standing leaders in the Crypto scene. Binance is setting themselves up to become a sovereign digital wealth conglomerate. And by holding BNB, you can have some chunks of their profitable pie.

What else has Binance going for them?

> Moved operations to Malta
> Was welcomed by Malta's prime minister
> About to launch their own platform: Binance Chain
> Already issuing their own ICO's: Binance Launchpad
> Kickstarting the way for a liquid decentralized exchange.

> Whitepaper launch
> Further BNB usage's
> Increased adoption.
> etc etc etc

If you think about it, why wouldn't Binance want to increase their own token valuation by as much as possible?

Why am I shilling this so goddamn fucking much?
Because I believe and also would like my 80% loss from ATH back, thanks.

Attached: cz.jpg (960x1247, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/BNBBTC/uDSP7yAt-Binance-Coin-BNB-Bull-Flag/
youtube.com/watch?v=g3dl32LaOls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally the best coin to be in right now. guaranteed success

Attached: Untitled.png (1020x713, 55K)

why does he have lipstick

Exchanges are opening that will allow free trades and transactions. When that happens BNB coin will literally be worthless.

>CEO of the Year

Attached: 77272.jpg (692x360, 26K)

Pajeet exchanges funded by ads?

Money, Lawyers and Binance now residing in Malta instead of Japan.

Good luck with liquidity and having as much going for you as an exchange as Binance does.

Press play and check'em user

tradingview.com/chart/BNBBTC/uDSP7yAt-Binance-Coin-BNB-Bull-Flag/

Attached: 23242412.png (1425x672, 130K)

MOVING ALL DEPOSITS TO A SECURE LOCATION

youtube.com/watch?v=g3dl32LaOls

Attached: Untitled.png (1548x840, 896K)

Isn't the BNB burn supposed to happen April 15th?
Fuck me hard if it happens before that because I'm expecting a good sum of money in the next week or so that I had plans of turning into BNB.

last coin burn we saw a huge pump 2 weeks prior to the actual burn date. expecting something similar this time as well

>It did this last year
>So it should do the same thing again this year
Lol

You mean 4 months ago.
And yes, if you look at the charts it is doing exactly what it did 4 months ago.

Post proof

YOU ARE LOOKING AT 1 MINUTE CANDLES

ZOOM OUT BACK MORE

NOW CHANGE NAME

Attached: MtGox.png (565x266, 39K)

Even without the burn, bnb has so much going for it. It will have its own blockchain soon, and shitloads more. I should have gone all in at 11k when I first realised.

How will BNB work on a dex when only ethereum's network (ETH and all erc20 tokens) has dex support?

Attached: 1367373097199.jpg (400x300, 32K)

> tradingview.com/chart/BNBBTC/uDSP7yAt-Binance-Coin-BNB-Bull-Flag/

Atomic swaps do work between Blockchains and ERC-20 tokens, see: Komodo. Or check out the Pantos R&D project.

Attached: God-Tier.png (200x200, 5K)

I don't know how that shit works, but binance will find a way. Binance is literally the Google of crypto atm.

No brakes on this train.

FUNDS

ARE

SAFE

CRYPTO EDGELORD CZ

Thanks OP. Def will look into it. I remember when I first got on binance I bought $100 worth of bnb just to never worry about fees. I didn’t pay attention but it turned to $500 and kept going up. I should have just went all in. Idk what I’d drop for it though, all my shit is so low it probably doesn’t even matter. Maybe my ripple or icx

thanks bought 1K

You seeing this user?
Money is moving in from the sidelines more than BTC.

> What could it mean.

Attached: 12324.png (936x125, 20K)