Last chance

Last chance

Attached: 0CD54572-3C4B-4655-AD1F-59AAC7561F73.png (436x337, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptobonus.club/go/coinmetro-bonus
youtube.com/watch?v=2uot5zarpOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This shit's gonna dump hard. Way overhyped and the ICO was too big.

>No reason given

Sick exchange with 25mm market cap. Electronic ETFs and license in europe.

Find one of this quality under 25mm market cap and ill dump my bags.

Bought 1025 XCM last night... Jow Forums influences me to do impulsive things sometimes

Will I make it?

Attached: xcm.png (274x151, 8K)

Got a comfy 20k, might buy some more when the tokens are available for sale. That said, I expect the price to tank to about 7 cents if this bear market continues until then (mid April). It's irrelevant in the long-term though, just means cheap coins for me.

same here. i am lucky that i cashed out my initial investment near ATH and put the rest in coinmetro. i can't afford and will not buy more, but whatever will happen to crypto, i didn't lost anything and also don't need to sell at a loss. i'm good and its really money i can afford to lose. but i doubt i will.

by the way, can't believe that the ICO didn't sell out, they need to burn a massive amount. crazy.

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (296x202, 5K)

They will burn 170.000.000 tokens. Holy shit.

does this mean the price will immediately double as soon as the burn happens?

It's pretty crazy but not unexpected, the ICO ran right during the bear market and we experienced several large corrections during that time which deterred a lot of investors. I don't mind the token burn at all but it's still a shame IMO since a large initial fund would have allowed them to more aggressively expand their regulatory footprint, marketing etc... They'll still do well of course since they have a clear plan and a focused team, it will just take a bit longer time.

Really bullish though, honestly looking forward to the exchange itself more than the potential future value of my tokens. Having a good fiat-crypto exchange that doesn't fleece you with insane fees will be great.

I locked my ATH into this, was well worth before the crash.

Whatever happens to it, there is no way to lose.

Those early investors are locked for 6 months.

It will affect the price, no doubt about that. on the other hand, the amount of the tokens hold by coinmetro will rise in percentage. but whatever, this tokens are out of the game for now anyway, as you can see in the whitpaper.
For us, the holders, this is good news, the token burn is very okay.
but i wish coinmetro had a better funding, despite they say they can run the exchange for years without taking profit.

another aspect is, that they can't/don't need to spend money for marketing on google and facebook, b/c the news said they will not support crypto in any way. but i don't know if this applies for exchanges as well.

a very promising project at an interesting time, and i wish them all the best.
the future will tell, but i have a good feeling about that.

Just to be clear, there will be no real "burn" because the tokens don't exist yet. The coins will be minted once the ICO ends. In other words, they'll only mint as many tokens as they sold. The price will be 0.12 at launch no matter what, the "burn" will have no immediate impact on price but rather it just means a lower circulating supply...

Why is this ICO not discussed more on Jow Forums? It seems solid

It is

Jow Forums is pink wojaks right now, and dumb money is out of the game

>there will be no real "burn"

i know, but in the end it's the same thing. whoever bought the ICO with the total amount in mind, will see a significant lower supply.
if you ask me, i feel sorry for coinmetro, that they did not fund more. but the bear market did us, the buyers, a favor.

The bottom line is: It sells out? Good! It did not? Good as well!

Just look what binance did, after coinmetro appeared. They move to Europe and announced Fiat-pairings.
Assume that i have no idea what i am talking about, but Binance is well aware of Coinmetro, they consider it as a competitor.

The fact that CoinMetro's sister company, FXPIG has actual credit cards for their clients to use and purchase goods with their Forex holdings means they are going to integrate this exact same functionality with crypto

It will be the first of its kind really, not even shilling, the CEO did not even want to mention the name of the company helping them for obvious reasons.

CoinMetro will be riding ontop of FXPIGS functionalities & more.

It is quite literally, Binance's next competitor.
Will it reach Binance levels anytime soon? Probably not. Will the coin increase in value overtime? Absolutely.

why buy now tho

For lifetime discounts.

I think it is not that smart to buy it at 0.12 on this market, place your buy orders immediately when it gets listed at maybe somewhat safe 0.09 or lower.

Attached: 1521688636070.gif (500x409, 2.84M)

Lmao. Those COSS bags must be getting heavy.

This.

When this shit comes out I'll probably do most of my trading there instead of Binance.

You know that it is an exchange token? You know that it will not be listed anywhere else? You know that COSS did even a fork, for exactly that reason?

Nobody will sell you XCM for "0.09 or lower".

>Once your account has been fully verified the COIN inside your wallet will be unlocked and upon distribution will be fully available to sell or transfer to a compatible external wallet.

I'm not entirely sure, but I assumed that the tokens are released first before the actual exchange platform.

>compatible external wallet.
like what

If coinmetro will have a smooth user interface and decent enough leverage options there will literally be no point in using any other exchange for trading top 20 coins. The lifetime discount will put fees at 0.075% which is cheaper than anywhere else afaik

there's not much to say

the sale extension hurt them a bit but ultimately it's still the same project
personally I'd just be happy to have an exchange that doesn't rob me blind every time I want to put cash in, take cash out or trade between crypto

BNB sold for about $0.10 at ICO a little over a year ago. I know Binance was already an established platform, but still... let that rattle around in you head for a while

Please put "coinmetro" in the title or OP next time. Catalog filters don't work on images.

>Binance was already an established platform

FxPig is an established forex platform, so I would assume that some of their customers would be interested in crypto as well. I'm not expecting coinmetro to be at the level of binance any time soon, but I think it will be much better than exhcanges like kucoin, coss, coinexchange, etc

===== MY NOTES ON XCM (COINMETRO) =====

>2.5% bonus coins via this link: cryptobonus.club/go/coinmetro-bonus
>coinmetro is nearly done building a next generation crypto exchange
>succesful ICO has raised $14.5M = this project is now green lit
>big focus on legal compliance and following all regulation which will be important as more regulations are coming, most other exchanges are unprepared
>exchange beta on track for April
>experienced team that already runs a highly-rated forex exchange since 2012 (fxpig)
>fiat support!
>XCM token is used to pay transaction fees kind of like binance but it's mandatory and if you dont buy it manually it buys it automatically for you, part of the token gets burned with every buy/sell
>plethora of order types: markets, limits, stops, limit stop, one cancels other, fill or kill, immediate or cancel, good till cancelled
>leverage trading
>debit cards (confirmed and separate provider from the one that just got cucked)
>in-house developed ICO platform (they use it themselves for their own ICO even)
>tokenized asset management (invest in pro investors, or become one for commission)
>exchange traded crypto funds (this will stop ICO coins from crashing on day 1)

CEO interview: youtube.com/watch?v=2uot5zarpOg

You're welcome bros, grab 2.5% bonus coins via this link: cryptobonus.club/go/coinmetro-bonus

Attached: lovepost.jpg (432x264, 50K)

my son is also named bort

What happened with the update on U.S. citizens? I bought some tokens a while ago. My cousin has a Peruvian wife I was thinking I could get to do it. But I also read U.S. investors who signed up a while ago will be credited. What should I do? Don't want to get refunded if possible

Yeah just get the Peruvian girl to KYC and you're good. I don't see the issue, less burgers = WIN

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 12K)

Figured as much. And I won't be able to touch the tokens until I do right?

Correct. All you need her for is KYC so just make sure the name matches the gender etc.

Attached: double-up.jpg (362x450, 53K)

15 min left until the end of the token sale. what are the chances they extend it again kek

Holy shit it ends in 10 mins.

now we wait

Attached: Capture.jpg (864x376, 48K)

Oh thank christ, now you fags can stop spamming the referral links.

and now we wait for burgers to fomo in once the exchange goes live

I bought 50k of this, was gonna buy another 50k but then the market went to absolute shit and now i cant afford it.

I think those spammers are bots so they might just continue regardless

So when does it launch?