WALTON MAINNET

Walton main net has just been release, you are SERIOUSLY STUPID if you dont get into Walton ...$1000 EOY with DASH like growth, screen cap THIS

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-31 at 14.53.02.png (1156x920, 707K)

Never laughed so hard in my life than at the twitter fail.
Sorry bri. Not gonna buy your bags.

OMG!:sob:Can't believe I won ! Thank you Walton team ! :heart: keep doing the great work. :muscle::skin-tone-1::muscle::skin-tone-1::muscle::skin-tone-1::rocket::rocket::rocket:

lol isn't that the scam coin that was tweeting about how it won its own lottery?

OMG!:sob:Can't believe I won ! Thank you Walton team ! :heart: keep doing the great work. :muscle::skin-tone-1::muscle::skin-tone-1::muscle::skin-tone-1::rocket::rocket::rocket:

Scamcoin with fake partnership announcement and fake contest winner

The fact that biz hates walton makes me more confident in holding it.
Am I finally starting to learn?

>hurrr even though we raised millions and has lots of wtc coins at half a billion marketcap, we still need to cheap out on a contest so give out own employees the rewards instead, ofc they go straight back to the company fund

I find it hard to believe they hit their Q1 deadline on the last day, I’m prepared for a pump and disappointment but we shall see

Some random guys post on Jow Forums that some coins just release their main net and will break to $1000

IT IS TIME TO PUT ALL OF MY LIVES SAVING INTO THIS SHIT, GET RICH OR GET REKT.
but but it fake partnership announcement and fake contest winner.
DOESNT MATTER TIME TO THROW AWAY YOUR MONEY AND GET RICH BITCHES

Attached: 1522322139635.jpg (346x488, 17K)

mainnet launch is already priced in

also this

When's the next McDonald's partnership going to be anounced? I saw them in the food court yesterday, I'm sure that counts.

lmao wheres Ven's Mainnet?!?! VESCAM MORE LIKE

Yes, the people above your post are clearly the same person. Mining a fuck tonne now.

The fact that you went through that much effort to switch VPN's shows how much of a threat Walton is to you.

Fuck all you fudders. Where's your shitcoins mainnet, wallet, and mining all released exactly as promised? Already mined 42 WTCT since announcement.

I only got 2 :/

I have 3 rigs though, 24 1080s. Seems like most ppl getting 2 pretty regularly though. Network hashrate is pretty low still. It's doubled since a couple hours ago already.

I can't tell if you're being serious or not

Attached: Walton.jpg (720x639, 89K)

Chink scam coin

Mainnet is already broken. Lmao

Yes senpai you are finally seeing the road to financial freedom.

Yeah no it's not. The client is not showing the global hashrate properly but it's definitely working. I've mined 34 WTC in 4 hours so far with just 4 GPUs. Multi-GPU mining isn't fully working yet, probably to prevent chink farms from controlling the newly minted supply.

Walton good coin. This walton after bullrun.

Attached: b1d301f708c2d1eba2a8e5a7e1ffbe1c84654d7ebe6690792c5dcab22cd76553.jpg (1280x800, 250K)

I'll never trust them after they lied about the partnerships.

who's going to use this chink scamcoin? why would anybody trust a team with no security or integrity to manage something they could simply run themselves, or use a better chain for?

chinkcoins aren't competitive.

Sure lol. Kill yourself

Lol a broken proprietary miner + wallet that doesn’t work with AMD cards? Fuck this scammy chink shitcoin. The price is going to dump again after those who managed to mine a shitton on their Xeon rigs unload these hot bags on binance.

I'll give 10 walties to whoever replies to me with dubs and a nice fud picture of ventranshchain.

Keep doing the great work!

>I've mined 34 WTC in 4 hours so far with just 4 GPUs

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooollllloohhhohohhoho fuck WTC is doomed