Okay, this will be the last time I post about IOST because I'm tired of your retardation

Okay, this will be the last time I post about IOST because I'm tired of your retardation.

The current pullback is probably your last chance to get in before the coins absolutely takes off.

Buy in now, or cry later when this thing goes 200x in the next 3 months.

Attached: IOST.jpg (749x749, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IOSToken_kr/status/979966280701652992/photo/1
medium.com/@iostoken/github-private-testnet-announcement-82c6cb3101ca
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Buy in now, or cry later when this thing goes 200x in the next 3 months.
why, what's going to happen?

Explain pls, why is this such a big deal.
DYOR not convinced me yet. No one is talking about this.

The Chinese

It's literally going to explode. I'm basically allin on it at this point. Went 2x in sats this week alone.

Attached: 0 CBWQXYiZp7GQS_4X.png (1600x890, 496K)

>No one is talking about this.
Maybe not in the west.

Dem buy walls

any more info for a brainlet?

>The coin has been in an uptrend for the last two weeks.
>Seems to have liquidity.
>Massive accumulation if you look at the 1 min charts.
>One of the founders is a princeling. Look it up if you don't know what that means.
>Founder was invited by the People Daily, the Chinese government mouthpiece, for a softball interview on the benefits of crypto.
>Upbit listing beginning of next month, followed by a surprise huge announcement on the 19th.

How low will it go? Where do I place my buys?

See,I’d like to get this but,isn’t the market flopping right now)

There's about ~25 btc of support between 345-340 sats. Depends if you think it will go through this support.

I'm done accumulating so do whatever you want.

For those of you who don't realize it, this thing is an EOS killer. Guaranteed moon.

i llost a fuckton on bitmex so i'm all in on this with what i have left, holding 72k

Attached: 1520972822336.jpg (250x200, 7K)

another chinkcoin scam

If you say so.

Shill me on this and if it's good I'll literally buy 1 million

Attached: Screenshot_20180331-105259.jpg (725x247, 48K)

>"100k TPS" ON CHAIN
>decentralized
the absolute state of shitcoins

Watch the orderbook during gook hours. Constant sellwalls going up and down to suppress the price. This is going to get big.

Hmm where have we heard this before

Attached: xjz8gvb1axo01.jpg (703x1000, 93K)

8k tps already acheived on their testnet. 100k will be the end goal once mainnet comes online

Don't bother user, some things are beyond your understanding

What does your superior crypto bootcamp counselors have to say about Chink coins then?

All are obvious scams

how did u get those stars user

I was awarded VIP status for preaching the truth and protecting unwitting anons from scams

Right...and that's why IOST is moving away from POS to prevent centralization. Have fun living in the 1970's believing China will never bring about any innovations.

Okay, enlighting me, what coins do you hold right now?
Because he's a faggot. You can literally just paste them in your name.

BTC and XMR

Attached: 1522453259093.jpg (555x445, 36K)

You can't have decentralization and 100k TPS on-chain. All shitcoins will have to copy Bitcoin again once LN is deployed and everything with on-chain scaling will be deprecated

lmao gainlet

Lol bought in at 355 and it instantly dropped

Sold it again at 348 not going to deao with this shitcoin

you are the type of people who make us rich. thanks bud. you'll regret in a few days

So why exactly is this any different from any other shitcoin? What's so important that it'll moon in the next few weeks?

Thanks, just bought 100k. Looks explosive

Bought. Hope I didn’t waste my money

twitter.com/IOSToken_kr/status/979966280701652992/photo/1

What’s that for?

A firm in Cali is forking IOSt to a new coin called IQ token, you will get IQ token for free is you hold IOSt... not sure about IOSt itself but you are guaranteed some free tokens when the fork happens

They invited 100 big cryptogooks and aggressively shilled them their coin.

Remember when anyone measured things in Sats? No? Me neither

Ok user, just bought 20k to hold until the 19th. Please don't be fucking us.

What happens on the 19th?

Any idea when the fork happens? I usually sell before forks since the forked token is rarely worth what the original loses after the snapshot.

A "surprise huge announcement" aka massive pump in anticipation, followed by even more massive dump when the announcement doesn't live up to impossible expectations.

How do I buy? Just transfer btc or eth to binance, the trade?

>Buy in now, or cry later when this thing goes 200x in the next 3 months.
thx pajeet, I sold my stack. current mcap 200 mill 200x means = 400 bill , its more than current over all market cap. learn hhow to shill better pajeet. this is shitcoin with no value to token

pajeet shiller lied you. announcement on April 9th. so sell now or bag hold until their testnet end of Q2.

Their private testnet has already been launched.
And you are correct. Big announcement scheduled for April 9th. I've attached the source below.

medium.com/@iostoken/github-private-testnet-announcement-82c6cb3101ca

>Their private testnet has already been launched.
who cares about private testnet server in one server. we need public testnet

I'd rather them get it right than have it be a potato at launch. As long as they can deliver on time, and up to expectations, I'm ok with their timeline.

Attached: 1eqn8s27l0f01.jpg (1080x1500, 53K)

thanks for this. shit. I did not realized their Dapp launch on q4/2019. i need to drop these fuccking bags right now.

Sure thing, fudster.