youtube.com/watch?v=UtXjAaxpI2I
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
youtube.com/watch?v=LMO27PAHjrY
youtube.com/watch?v=bjGuwzP4r2o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes.
it guarantees a job.

For stem I would imagine.

It’s a stepping stone into the elite and big money, if that’s what you are looking for.

I literally wouldn’t want to be a part of that club. It intentionally discriminated against gentile whites, and I don’t wish to associate with an institution like this.

I hope at some point people will realize these ivy schools are being used as gatekeeping devises in selecting a new non-European elite....and they are shunned and mocked.

Just read Ron Unz’s expose on enrolment stats and you will see clearly what is happening in American academia. It’s an eye opener.

unz.com/runz/american-pravda-racial-discrimination-at-harvard/

all Ivy League universities are memes
basically kindergardens for adults
want something worth attending?
unironically learn trade or two
plumbing, as stupid as it sounds, is really good, same with welding

No anymore, go to MIT or Univ. Of Penn

>discriminated against gentile whites
I know this is Jow Forums but you can’t actually be this retarded, right? They literally had explicit caps on the number of Jews they would allow in until the last few decades.

No, go to my Alma Mater, Cornell.

Absolutely. If you've been invited or have a serious chance of attending that school, then you are automatically one of the elite.

There are better Ivy League schools than Harvard. I'd sooner go to Brown or Cornell. They're all fine though.

Asians and whites, not jews.

harvad discriminates against asians mainly.
for high finance or consulting? yeah

Harvard is only a big deal for networking purposes. The education itself is a pale reflection of what it once was.

Don't fall for the education meme, learn how to snake a clogged toilet for a truly fulfilling life.

Just google Harvard Jewish quota, dipshit

In STEM, yes. In everything else, if you can make the right connections. Yes.

Only if your the top 1% if not no better education can be had for a more affordable price

The 1930s are calling, you absolute midwit.

Absolutely.

Also two former Presidents of Mexico got Doctorates from that fine school.

Attached: 1563140647067.jpg (1080x1344, 684K)

Read the linked Article retard. This isnt 1936 any longer (except in the Jewish mind)

Even when they had this horrible ‘discrimination’ against Jews, this Jewish cap was at 10x thier percent of the population. They behave as if they were shoahed... as always.

Now that they are running the show... they are discriminatory to others, in thier own interests... it’s comical.

Harvard > 26% jewish> 18% non-jewish white!

If you have the opportunity to go to Harvard you'd be an idiot to not take it, unless you got into some other ivy

Harvard no
Yale yes

Get out of here Andy

Cornell... Are you retarded....

Cornell is good for what? Farming? They are not comparable other respected institutions let alone ivys

Yes, Columbia here. It's for the connections.

You're incorrect, and it is an Ivy League school.

You're an idiot if you think that an institution is shit just because it's not 'muh harvard'. Cornell is absolutely fine if you don't study meme-tier garbage, you status seeking faggot.

For a scholarship, yeah. You are guaranteed a job even if you are in your second year

Sure. I went there for my PhD and the networking was great. I got tons of job offers afterward because I was able to drink beers at conferences with the top names in my field. Nearly everyone in my cohort is doing well for themselves.

If you get into the college it's a different beast entirely. Can't speak to that, except those kids are annointed to be future leaders of the world.

Don't go to the extension school or any of the bullshit master degree moneymills (HKS, public health, Ed school, design school). The only professional degrees worth paying for are HMS, HLS, and HBS.

Never pay for graduate school if it isn't one of those three and at a top university. You get paid to do a PhD.

and it proved to be for good reason

>harvad discriminates against asians mainly.
this is a common misconception, whites get shafted the hardest

youtube.com/watch?v=UtXjAaxpI2I

Glad you're doing well

No, one of my best friends got accepted to Harvard and regretted not going to the same school as me (Decent state school).

He received a worse education than me, spent more money than me, and had to deal with more psycho regressive-liberal bullshit than me. He was taking 500 level courses that were easier than my school's 300 levels
>Professors are corrupt money grubbers
>Students have no respect of any kind and are all entitled
>School rides on the coat tails of its past glory
>The stress and tension created by the student body is palpable and ubiquitous so everyone is constantly on edge
>Students regularly threaten suicide over menial shit

would you like to become the unabomber? if yes go to HARVARD and throw in with feds who will do tests on you

>They literally had explicit caps on the number of Jews they would allow in until the last few decades.
no problem just go to a jewish founded school like Yale

Yeah but the kids today are completely pozzed. I walked past a tour group in the yard last week and overheard the student tour guide talking about the history of antisemitism at the university. He had this joy in his voice as he spoke about it, as if he were rectifying past wrongs. Pretty sure it was off-script, because why would a university tour present such things?

What did you study?

>why would a university tour present such things?
please, liberalism is the religion of modernity and the universities are the centers of worship.

Because universities are our modern churches for a certain section of the population. Literally.

I wouldnt bother. The left took over there first. Unless you want to be a cuck yes man for the lgbt agenda, stay away

Because debate has literally turned into a gibberish rap battle thanks to political correctness.

youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

true, everytime i go to harvard it's to do a job, cause lord knows the jews aren't gonna build a damn thing.

they make good food there though, so it worth the work, and they pay well.
and no, i haven't seen david hogg yet.

only go there sometimes to do construction projects.

at least they still have a statue of George Washington there.

Attached: MENOTSTINK_ME_LINK.png (798x672, 307K)

What the fuck is this, what?

This isn't debate or discussion at all they're talking fast at eachother and saying nothing.

It was a physics subdiscipline

Is accounting a meme and I should learn economics?
I like accounting but there is no prestige to it (unlike economics). Whenever I tell someone I study accounting they look at me as if I had said I'm a plumber or something, it hurts

The debating strategy of the left is to silence all opposition with rapping and shaming. the dont care about being right, only about forcing their agenda

Do you still do physics?

Look at average income of Harvard grads compared to every other institution. By that measure, it’s the only school worth attending.

Accounting is prestigious if can make money appear or disappear

didn't they let some dindu enter or graduate because he wrote a rap "song"?

Sadly universities will die unless a new Hitler takes over

The "idea" is that one side floods the other side with so much to respond to they lose. It's just a gishgallop dressed up as clever. Or in other words a ddos attack on the debate.
This has been going on for a while now but it's hard to find other footage - Youtube seems to be suppressing searching for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=LMO27PAHjrY

youtube.com/watch?v=bjGuwzP4r2o

Everyone is doing now but it was started by niggers.

It's literally sophistry too. It's not about making good points but to 'technically' win. Disgusting.

Depends on your goals.
It'll still look good on a CV because normies haven't wisened up to their degeneracy yet.

If it's free

If you want the world to revolve around you then yes, however, you nor your cohorts will ever reach the prestige of this holy college.

Debate in the Platonic dialogues was an intelectual exchange, not a competition. Hence why i gave up on modern debating

all trades universities are memes
basically kindergardens for adults
want something worth attending?
unironically learn a programming language or two
coding, as stupid as it sounds, is really good, same with programming

>Harvard
>Jews

The Ivy League is over run by nepotistic Hebrews.

Attached: 1560226676436.png (360x346, 142K)

But there are better public schools for better prices than Cornell for most majors.

If you are a jew looking to network with other powerful jews, yes.

It's one of Epstein's pedophile factories

Yeah, am academic

None of you idiots have the intellect to survive a semester at Harvard. The avg iq of Harvard students is 130 the avg iq of /pol is 100.

Dartmouth is the ecofash ivy

Lol Harvard poor people are so gullible.

You don't understand mean nor variance, midwit.

>the student tour guide talking about the history of antisemitism at the university
what a pile of shit, all those places were founded with slavery industry money because the slavery industry people were sick of people talking shit about what scumbags they were

That's up to you.

Attached: Bling.png (500x500, 231K)

Asking Jow Forums topkek

Attached: tenor-2.gif (220x150, 136K)

Fuck Asians weeb bitches kkk

Stop spamming your Jew England shit faggot.

Look at all the negros that got in for free cause of welfare

No cunt.
Americans need to die and have their nation broke apart

New England is without doubt the best region in the US

Don't tell this kike about it.

Attached: coolidge.png (620x538, 342K)

Let me guess, you fall into the category of ‘variance’ by having an astounding 107.

>/pol
please just fuck off already

>harvard
>stem

Attached: 3441D33HG3.jpg (1200x1120, 86K)

No it's a jewish anti-white marxist indoctrination camp like all (((Ivy League))) universities.

bigger brain than you.

Absolutely. They cover tuition for anyone who isn't upper class. If you can get in it's a great deal.

How the fuck is that debate? How can you be given points or declredbthe winner if no one can understand what the fuck you’re saying.

>When mutts tries to challenge the high IQ New Englander

MUTTS GET OUT, AND STAY OUT

Attached: 35435443.png (750x408, 245K)

Considering they have grade inflation and they let that retard David Hogg in, the average Jow Forumsack would fair well if they sucked the right dick depending on the major.

Yes retard look it up. Hard it is? I think not.

Attached: 8E6B6140-7D7A-4262-9F3B-E7A0AFDF47C6.jpg (236x209, 17K)

This is true
This is not how it works at all. The 1%ers are the only ones who pay tuition, the rest attend practically for free.

great place for a glass of juice

No, the average IQ at Harvard is not even close to 130 lmao, believe me

Yea I've heard alot of stories about TAs getting screamed at for assigning rich kids the grade they earned rather than an A+ for their daddy's donation.

harvard excels at laws, niggertard

Attached: 1516883879063.jpg (645x671, 81K)

I guess if you can't get in MIT

Harvard ''education'' is a fucking joke, i was bored out of my mind - the biggest obstacle was not punching these degenerate marxists indoctrinaters into the face every day. I was never happier when i could move back to munich. You're on a whole other level of degeneracy.

This. No matter how good of a school or program you are in you are basically always going to meet retards.
For example the dumbest person in my PhD program somehow got the departmental reward. She's the only person who hasn't gotten a single A in her graduate career in the program so far and she doesn't even have TA duties. Probably helps she's a Jew.
Basically what I'm trying to say is intelligence doesn't necessarily correlate with perceived merit. There will be retards everywhere, they always find a way to worm themselves in.

This. You go to harvard if you are padding your resume to rise in the global homo world order. Otherwise you just spend a lotnof money to be made dumber.

Do you know what a normal curve is? If pol has an average IQ of 100 then it should pretty accurately reflect the actual human population in IQ distribution (assuming stats people are right and there are no confounding variables (which there probably are))

This
The idea of competitive debate is disgusting, with nothing to do with Truth

Harvard at one time was the absolute best.

Now they're like 50+ year old Madonna still trying to be a top performer.

Agreed, dialectic is actually a facilitator to growth, debate is just blindly attacking your enemies opinions rather than taking away whatever merit may lie amongst them and using it to build your own ideas even talling.

My ex dumped me to go to HLS. She got 178 on the LSAT and didn't have any family "connections" or such but her family's rich and paid for her entire tuition. Last I heard she is working in some "prestigious" law firm in LA making six figures doing grunt work on patent law or some other intensely mind-numbing bullshit like that. I'm sure she's overjoyed now that she's officially part of the upper crust, but money and power can't make up for being a cruel, harsh, emotionally stunted person. (at least that's what I keep telling myself)

She and I both went to UChicago, which is on the Ivy League tier as far as prestige and alumnus good ol' boy networking goes (but it doesn't seem to have the same public awareness). It's pretty much what you make of it, I skated through with minimal effort and it took me a long time to land a decent job since I didn't do networking or anything like that since I have a hard time getting along with people in these circles. Unless you're there for graduate work the academics are a complete joke, I can think of at least four or five classes I should have outright failed that the professors gave me C's and let me through.

Maybe HLS is better than the undergrad, but she told me a few stories about how it's basically high school all over again but liberal bullshit turned up to 250% and how the professors made big speeches and cried when Trump won in 2016. These institutions are still skating by on prestige and connections but don't have much of a leg up on any halfway decent school if you're there to learn. But no one goes to Harvard or Yale or whatever to learn, it's to make connections and build networks, which is maybe 75% of success these days. If you can schmooze and brown-nose then absolutely go to Ivy league schools; otherwise you are just as good going to a state school which specializes in your interest, or learning a trade.

Attached: global-business-schools-ranked-by-avg-3rd-year-alumni-salary-weighted-salary_chartbuilder-2[1].png (450x389, 47K)

economics is a jewish psuedoscience

Good to know that so many Jow Forums users are so far up the food chain. We need to stage our own long march through the institutions.