Shorting Bitcoin is for NORMIES

Shorting Bitcoin is for NORMIES.

If you short Bitcoin now you are literally the kind of person who bought TRON in January.

Attached: real.png (1821x864, 356K)

>NORMIES THAT
>NORMIES THIS

obessed

we also told you yesterday that normies dont fucking leverage trade

This picture just sums up why targeting niggers with your marketing if you have a scam product is the best money one would ever spend. Just look at the retards who lost money in BITCONNNECCCTTT, predominantly minorities, with an emphasis on niggers.

>lots of roadmaps
every single time

Attached: 417FT5oqctL._SY300_.jpg (177x300, 11K)

*Poc
Please

www.scmp.com/business/article/2139688/bitcoin-falls-close-us6000-after-eu-rules-against-leveraged-trading

Tell that to the EU.

I'm sure all those people using leverage over at eToro are seasoned ex-wallstreeters.

He's not talking about all non-white people though, he's specifically talking about n i g g e r s.

this is how you know a huge bullrun is coming

Shorting now is just bad manners. It's not fun to kick an unconscious body you have to make sure it's a living person with hopes before fucking him up even more.

Attached: 4235134671.jpg (1456x1066, 475K)

What happens when every normie and his grandma is leveraged short on Bitcoin?

you mean niggers?

There is always counterparty risk when shorting.

A whale takes that opportunity to pump it a tiny bit and all of the shorts scrambling to cover will cause a short squeeze so great we shoot to 20k

stay poor

Did you short at 6k again?

>Beyonce of crypto

So a poorly aged lady with a weird hairdo who gets lionized as some kind of feminist icon?

Listen faggot OP it's obvious what you've been trying to do 24/7 the past few days but get this: shorting doesn't actually decrease the price of BTC. No matter how many people you get to stop shorting with this, it will have 0 effect on the price. Stop wasting your time.

>did you read the whitepaper?
>whats a whitepaper?

Attached: 1502988588002.jpg (125x124, 2K)

>Poc
What's this guy trying to say? I don't see what a rap nigger has to do with this.

>shorting doesn't actually decrease the price of BTC
holyshit do you even know how shorting works

Attached: Brainlet.png (403x448, 53K)

Since the crash, only shorting works

It doesn't matter if normies are shorting though, trading is not as easy as holding

That's fucking CFDs though - it's literally just betting on the price & has basically 0 impact on the underlying assets. So gg FUD

Tron niggas were my favorite. I wonder where they are now lol

>WHITEpaper
dat be rayciss n sheiiit

had my TRX sell order @680.
so close...

if 100 people short and 50 people long an asset what do you think will happen to the price?

Everyone's gonna be paying in TRON. You'll see. You'll be required to wear the glowing suit and carry a memory disk. There won't be any cars, just light cycles, tanks, and recognizers.

and those spider things and my TRON will be so valuable I'll have my own transport that won't de-rezz and it'll have a control room with cute girl programs. Looks like we'll have to put you on the game grid, OP.

It will go against the 100. It will go up.

The market always goes against the majority.

Yes I do you mongoloids, for every short contract there needs to be a long contract. Short position borrows the underlying, sells it, then has to buy it back hopefully cheaper or lose money (this is how shorts make profit) meanwhile the long contract is at the other end of this deal (buys then loans out underlying, receives it back plus profit if the price goes up).

The underlying price is entirely unaffected by the buying and selling of these contracts you brainlets, now shoo shoo

(((Who's))) been pumping and dumping it?

Attached: Mcp.png (1920x864, 1.6M)