Homosexuality is a curse. I'm gonna kill myself someday

Homosexuality is a curse. I'm gonna kill myself someday.

Attached: dfu.jpg (1200x749, 60K)

ill be waiting

Can you not force attraction to opposite sex? At least through the promise of it bringing you a natural family?
Anyway, doesn't somewhere like France provide ample space for your curse to be expressed and feel normal.

+1 to the dead niggers in an alley

ascend beyond the flesh

>Can you not force attraction to opposite sex?
I tried man. I can't and the older I get the harder it is.

How old? Have you had sex with a man?

23 and yes.

Kek may save you. The god of righteous chaos, and titties

Attached: 6nq79y-17nsnlme82az.png (500x500, 50K)

Another gayposter bites the dust soon.
And the world becomes a little better :)

Ive heard some antidepressants or other drugs will kill your sex drive totally. That might help, even if its not the best solution.

Attached: 1565997845517.jpg (2400x1800, 1.28M)

Ok.
Estonia (Tallinn) seem to have best gay clubs at the moment though.
I am not a gay even the slightest. My workmate who is an openly total gay told me about this.

>finland

doubt.jpg

>soon
I'm already fucked. My life is a mess it will never get better.

Attached: giphy.gif (267x200, 308K)

>usa

catholic guilt.png

it sounds like its more than just being gay.

No. It's all because of my sexuality.

Same age as me.
Why is it a curse to you?
Do you take it or give it?

What do these two have in relation?

It's not like straight relationships when you can start a family. When you're getting older in a gay relationship you just know it's not going to work, there's no future. It's alright when you're young but it cannot last.
Plus I don't really like gay sex, I only liked it one time because the boy was extremely cute and I fell in love with him.

really? it actually got easier to do with age for me. partly cause im less interested in getting fucked overall

As long as you never lay your hand on a child, I have no ill will toward you user. Accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior. I know it sounds crazy, I know that Christians are anti gay. Hell, I'm Christian...and I'm kind of anti gay....but Jesus saves. I follow scholarly theologists who claim that the OT mosaic law was never meant to be done away with, which would mean that the requirements to please god are quite a bit more demanding than what your joe blow John 3:16 Christian has to say.....but the more time that passes, the more I just feel in the depth of my soul that JESUS SAVES INDEFINITELY. Not if you are a sick child rapist or sadistic murderer or some shit...but I think he will save you user. God bless.

Attached: 1486136499207.jpg (355x417, 40K)

>Not if you are a sick child rapist or sadistic murderer or some shit
Cuz that would rustle my jimmies too much

Kill yourself already, more and more people are waking up and are starting to reject your homosexuality that you push out to the world. Nobody truly likes you and you will never be mentally sane as a homosexual, you’re literally a potential child rapist statistically. Get the noose and make a loop, you know what to do.

Lol this.

Attached: 4L_q4YFFrMU.jpg (1500x1941, 648K)

>actually treating god and religion seriously and following the commandments, not john 3:16

No shit, but most christians don’t even read the bible so they’re not aware of this. Seems like christianity is either a flimsy religion or most “christians” in the west are going to hell.

Thank god for that too.

Thank you for telling me everything I already know. I have a gun it will be quicker.

B-Baguette pls suck my 9 inch cock before you kys.

Attached: 1566814309403.jpg (960x870, 32K)

>be french
>get shot
Hey, Stop appropriating american culture!

blowjobs are boring

I c-can also fuck you. W-We could meet in netherland, get high and then I'll fuck y-you.

it hurts too much I don't like being fucked

Like I'm sexually attracted to cute guys but I don't enjoy gay sex that much

why kill yourself when you could suck dicks/get your dick sucked
i can't imagine hooking up is very difficult in le republique

looooool would you look at this discord bumpcult

ah now its better

Attached: 1541175385929.jpg (1280x1086, 162K)

improving pic by pic

Attached: 1543407757075.png (1024x923, 278K)

Attached: 1564101546289.jpg (564x564, 29K)

Attached: 1538276489573.png (640x1100, 209K)

Attached: 1545550109622.jpg (783x1280, 129K)

faggot