In my worst states of depression...

In my worst states of depression, usually late at night when I can't sleep I pray my heart out and ask God for some sign that he is with me but I don't think I really feel his presence. I've prayed countless times for forgiveness and I want to believe that Jesus died for my sins and that God is there with me but I still have doubts.

Will I be saved? What are the chances of Jesus coming back soon? I don't want to live on this earth any more bros

Also what will heaven be like? The only real peace I have gotten on this earth is from drugs, I imagine that heaven will be like a state of euphoria for all eternity, although at the same time I suppose no human mind will be able to comprehend it. I just wish Jesus would come back and take me away, so I don't have to suffer any longer or feel tempted to commit suicide.

Can any Christians on this board please pray for me and I will pray for all of you also

Attached: 2faec422e1d7db317163f286b74e2f51.jpg (512x650, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ill pray for you mate.

west midlands prayer coming.

The devil is the prince of this world, as always

There is no God, you weak-minded faggot.

Just prayed for you, user.

Lad, read the Bible
2nd west midlands prayer incoming

Attached: 51Q+ZMVMhpL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_ (1).jpg (331x499, 41K)

Why do Jews work to scatter and disjoin the bonds of identity in their advesaries?

Attached: jews_dindu_nuffins.jpg (600x600, 109K)

Don't give up my fren. Find professional help, medicine, good diet and healthy lifestyle. I hope you'll get happy again. Not a christian but a human here

Pacific Northwest prayers incoming you limey cunt. Don't give up. God IS real, and he wants and loves you. He won't magically snap his fingers and fix every aspect of your life because there would be no lesson in any of that. He wants us to grow and learn. The only way humans can grow and learn is through pain and repetition. That's the sad reality of the human condition. That DOESN'T mean that God has abandoned you. God wants you to fight now more than ever.

>Will I be saved?
If you've asked Jesus into your life and asked for forgiveness, then you're already saved. You can't just coast through life however like you've already won the game. You've got to prove to Christ that you want salvation through your actions and the way you cultivate your life. He WANTS you to live a good life and be kind to other people. That's called "living his word".

>What are the chances of Jesus coming back soon?
As much as I'd love God to crack the sky, I wouldn't hold your breath. Probably won't happen in our lifetime. Everyone wants to think that the apocalypse will come about during their time on earth. The odds are low. It's a bit of a played out stereotype that Christians are always just waiting for the end of days. Even though we are.

Also what will heaven be like?
Not like what you are expecting. It might be formless. It might just be an infinite chasm of peaceful energy. It might be a negative space in which no evil can exist. Or maybe it's a city in the clouds. Whatever you want it to be, believe in that. By the time you see heaven, you'll be too dead to come back and tell us what it looks like.

If you're going through hell just keep going. Just remember God helps those who helo themselves.

Help*

Luke 17:21

The kingdom of God is within you.

Everyone is looking outside of themselves for something they already have.

> I don't think I really feel his presence
God helps those who help themselves.
so user, have you actually tried to help yourself lately? I dont try to be mean or something, its an honest question.

If you died today do you know for sure you're going to Heaven?

Here's how you can know for certain: youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY

1 John 5:13
These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
>that ye may know that ye have eternal life

Attached: 1566454009467.png (741x721, 57K)

God rewards strength and punishes weakness. Remember that God created the laws of nature and we simply have to abide them in order to live a fulfilling life. Free will is a divine gift from God to man and duality exists as the mechanism for its expression. Express yourself through will, meditate so that your mind can serve your will (prayer can serve this function if it does not stem from worry) instead of clouding your judgment, and know going forward that life is eternal struggle and all men tend towards suffering. God be with you user.

Prayer said for you in South Carolina.

the jewdeo-christcuck god is a myth. if there is a creator of the universe, he doesn't give a shit about some fungus that grew on a rock on the outer edge of a random galaxy

Attached: 1560557001420.jpg (864x960, 94K)

Attached: 1558134648236.jpg (600x800, 64K)

Stay strong in Christ, brother. All that oppose you are lost and pray for them. Remember, With God you can conquer the world. God is Supreme

Attached: HistoryGraph.png (1600x1539, 377K)

Attached: TipHarder.jpg (829x589, 58K)

>making an argument within deism
>hurdurhur stoopid athiest!!

Attached: 1565293362165.jpg (479x455, 35K)

Attached: 1557073048903.jpg (800x800, 75K)

I'll pray for you.

>What are the chances of Jesus coming back soon?

High. I've had a prophetic dream about His return.

Attached: 1566102533540.jpg (480x633, 135K)

They either are scared of a unified society or they think we are all idolaters and want to smash our idols.

if you believed God died for your sins you are saved dont let anybody tell you otherwise

in my worst states of depression, i never had dead niggers in an alley
:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

why don't all the religious threads get moved to Jow Forums instead of deleting them? thanks based mod