G-guys, these bags sure are getting heavy

g-guys, these bags sure are getting heavy.

will 2018 be good to me OmiseBros?

Attached: thegame.jpg (400x400, 6K)

There's nothing heavy about holding OmiseGo.

3 more months until staking. Every day gets a little brighter.

how many OMG to make it?

Attached: 1522115153778.jpg (1024x958, 76K)

Staking with be lucrative enough, and incentivized enough to stake, based on Omise's blog post .So really anything 50-100 OMG would be sufficient I would assume

8,000 OMG here. I really wish I sold at $27. Like fuck me, this shits $8

If you had 8,000 OMG, you should know what you're invested into. Nice larp.

i want to believe you but you don't have dubs. can you try again?

i have 850 OMG

I sold, fucking tired of this coin, of the skateboard faggot, of pedo vitalik and all that... Fuck them

Not larping. Ive been accumulating since Aug. Watched shitcoins go 20x in nov-dec while OMG moved 1.5x. Just hold amirite

I hope you fucking sell.

It's infuriating thinking there are people with more OMG than me who are actually doubting this project.

Please sell

are you a burger? at least you'll be in the clear for taxes by the time this thing breaks ATH again

They are giving omg tokens for free to refugees while is dropping like a stone

Yeah I am. Long term capital gains by Aug-Sep..but still it makes me sad that this is 75% of my portfolio and its literally done nothing.

I hope it lives up to the hype

have you held a coin more than 8 months before?
I held XMR for more than that before it did anything. it drags you down if other shit you are watching starts rallying. no doubt it's a solid hold longterm though

Muh thailand Bank
Muh plasma
Muh skateboard
Fuck them

you seem to be commenting a lot for someone who sold. Sounds like you are the LARPER here

I've been holding and accumulating OMG since July. I have over 6k.

If you have any doubt in OMG you haven't done enough research.

In an age of 1500+ currencies and countless shitICOs OMG is literally a diamond in the rough. It's a protocol level coin fully and entirely supported by the Ethereum team.

If you're doubting OMG you still don't get it.

I dont doubt it, but I also want to make money. Yes its true value is worth more than most coins, but fuck I want some money lol.

This is an opportunity to make some serious gold, if OMG is less than $100 this year i will be disappointed.

At the risk of sounding like an XRP shill, OMG is going to be added to Coinbase soon, the OMG Reddit account just said Coinbase can use OMG (read the context), this is beyond the obvious Thai government and Mizuho bank partnerships. Vitalik and Aya just met with the Japanese secretary of state.

The better question is will it hit $1000

at month 8 with OMG. thanks for this user.

chill user. it's 1 of my comfy LT holds too,
I said there's no doubt about the fundamentals.
you can see why some are feeling frustrated these days though.
nice stack btw.

fucking jealous of your holds user
6k holy fuck

350 OMGlet here, but don't have the fiat to grab at least 600 of these blue chips

people complain about the flat price of OMG, but imho this is a very good sign. while i'm a little fag compared to your holdings, this is my favorite hold together with Enigma.

Checked your 1k and raise you 1.1keoy2k18

Only got 600 myself.. jelly of the rest of these omisebros. Good thing I have 125k LINK

OMG hasn't even performed that bad, for example Lisk's ATH was almost 40 usd and it's a dollar less than OMG righ now.

Only have 45. I just want 200k to buy a house in the next 2-4 years. How many omg do I need?

3k omg excited to quit my job within a year here

i only have 1100 omg

Pic related OMG holder here. I'll try to swingtrade myself up to 5000+ OMG to put them to rest in a hardware wallet.

Attached: 1502074787428_0315.png (782x326, 25K)

What does omg do?

No more, no less

It is a utility token used to verify transactions on the OmiseGo network.

I only have 1007. Not quit your job money but at least I'll be able to make a down payment on a house and make a decent dent in the mortgage. That will get me ahead nicely.

It's on sale for me. Thanks for holding. I'll take those bags now, and I'll be sure to take profits when it's $50.

Attached: comfy space pepe.png (1454x1083, 1.84M)

I have a good feeling about this one OP. Stone Crab hands holding bags here.

check em faggotas

some smarmy fag is going to make a post teasing you about selling at $50 one day