Time for a PoWH3D Thread

Come and join us 9.2K ETH in the contract

Attached: GreenSniem.png (1000x800, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/p/want-to-get-crypto-rich-count-on-human-greed-cbdb4f886185
etherstocks.net/
ethergoo.io/
powh-3d.wikia.com/wiki/PoWH_3D_Wiki
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Read this for a summary of how it all works. medium.com/p/want-to-get-crypto-rich-count-on-human-greed-cbdb4f886185

Dappradar has just listed P3D as the top app on their platform. P3D now has greater volume than IDEX, a decentralised exchange. We're doing it, Jow Forums. We're turning memes into money.

>tfw didnt go all in at 200 eth

we coulda made it if we were pussies
forced myself to throw 1 eth in at 2k

people are still throwing massive amounts in. saw a 60 eth deposit yesterday. probably more like that today havent checked

We shooting to 10K, I myself got into when 500. Things are looking pretty fucking nice

Attached: insta.gif (365x205, 867K)

someone give me a basic summary of what this meme does

Makes you rich, no effort REQuired

nice trips

Attached: insta.gif2.gif (365x205, 3.87M)

got in under 100 ethers

with like 15 ethers

will dump soon as it seems like the bear market is over and powh3d loses its edge

Here:

>"P3D is a smart pyramid exchange that runs on human fear and greed. 10% of each transaction is distributed proportionally to those that are already in the smart pyramid based on the number of tokens they hold. On each buy, the tokens you hold become more valuable. On each sell, less."

What is a realistic peak for this? 100K ETH? hahahahaha

This will put Bernie Madoff to shame.

Proof

Attached: buffets.png (1500x996, 598K)

basically its like lighting money on fire. you deposit ETH to the smart contract, then the pajeet dev exit scams and steals it. or some autist exploits a bug in the shitty code and drains the contract

Whole ETH in the excistence

Attached: unknown.png (637x608, 395K)

>proof

salty someone got into this pyramid scheme before you?

look at the early transaction for proof, cant be bothered to dig it up

I didn't trust it after the shitshow the original PoWH was - but since the Ethphoenix.io guys helped PonziBot rewrite the contract I tossed in a tiny amount of Eth (basically the dust in my wallet) back at a few hundred Et, so I have a measly 5 tokens - just enough for a masternode. Gradually reinvesting the divs (and my 5 tokens are worth a bit more now, like a x8 or so I think), but I'm not putting more in - I can't believe you fuckers trust the same guy that not once but TWICE released broken contracts.

Looking forward to the inevitable dump to 100 Eth again - once you dumbasses realise the next x2 won't happen until 32000 ETH in the contract you'll shit yourselves heh.

This is the only shit making money in this bear market. It's a no brainer.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

THIS THING IS GOING TO REACH 10K

I ONLY SEE REINVEST AND BUY ORDERS, WTF IS HAPPENING

not salty u faggot

curious

Attached: 1518915609088.png (450x401, 10K)

checked

normies are getting on board, and they'll literally walk through their friends installing metamask and buying Ether just so they can get that masternode buy in.

p3d is gonna cause the flippening

It's dappradar shilling this shit on their website, and you are right, it is normie buy in time

Yep, PoWH3D is legit gonna cause the flippening

Attached: unknown (1).png (800x465, 541K)

noice

Bitconnect had a market cap of 2.5 billion USD

PoWH could have a million or two ETH in the contract and still not be up to bitconnect's ATH

This is just for a master hacker to exploit and steal eth

yeah because teams of master hackers are all colluding and waiting for the contract to hit 10 million by now -- oh wait no that's retarded, this thing would've been hacked at 500k if such a bug existed.
i'm guessing you don't even fucking code but correct me if i'm wrong, rajesh

Basically hackers have 10k ETH bounty atm

over 9000!
Smart Contract based on Dividends, 10% of All Trades buy/sell are paid directly to Token Holders(P3D) in Ethereum(ETH) via smart contract, 100% Decentralized!
goto: x.(DELETEthis)co/POWH

this shit 100k first

Holy shit. Thanks to sminem i bought under 400 ETH in the contract. That pic i epic. must save

if it dumps to 100 eth, wont the holders a ton of divs, and more people will jump in expecting to be bottom of another 8000 eth pyramid?

as long as the contract remains secure, should be good, right?

if the price nosedives your divs wwont be worth shit

Shhhhh

if it drops sell, buy back in at 100 and remoon

Yeah, I also think when a mass selloff happens, normies will fucking lose their minds and buy the shit out of it.

so basically refresh contract every hour and hope you can cash out fast once it starts crashing. rebuy once it bounces?

So, like a week from now? When are linkiies gonna x2?

ITT: powh bagholders talking to themselves in hopes to bait a dimwit like Trevon James.

Gonna be fun seeing the pink wojaks when powh gets hacked again.

hosanna

this powh is not going to get hacked, it is audited by people who can be trusted

if it can be hacked then do it already, there's almost 10k eth in it

You get divs in ETH you retard.

if people sell you get divs retard

read about this fucking pyramid before you start FUDing

>it is audited by people who can be trusted
You mean like the anonymous devs? Kek you retards deserve to lose your money.

>You get divs in ETH
>if people sell you get divs retard

Literally a fraction of a cent in divs. Amazing.

The absolute state of powh scammers.

if 10000 people sell, and I have 10.000 PoScam how much do I get in divs? Will it counteract the nosedive in price?

you fucking retard, buy in early make easy money, of course you have to get this money from bagholders in the future

did you buy in early? no? stay fucking salty mate

many

price of sell tokens dive but you get divs in sell volume. since people sell tokens your share in divs actually rises, so the more people sell the more div share you get

read contract and calculate

in eth or in powh?

i've actually been wondering this. Lets say they make i dunno 1/10000 of an ETH in i dunno, however the fuck this scam works.

With ETH currently at ~$400, they'd be making something like 4 cents? Lol.

You'd be better off just investing in any shitcoin and selling the moment you're up 1%

>did you buy in early? no? stay fucking salty mate
So by your logic no one should buy in ever again?

POWH1 = "Hacked"
POWH2 = "Hacked"
Hope you guys don't get "hacked" again.

your divs are in ETH, you will keep your tokens, but you can also always sell your tokens (will be returned in divs). Divs itself can be withdrawn again, or be re-invested (it's a kinda of inbetween wallet)

oh and btw read the fucking contract before you buy in anything, it is legit

the absolute state of /biz

what you do at new eth ponzi: you read the fucking contract and decide if it can be hacked. it does not use safe math which protects against overflows? no buy. it has weird funcitons in it? no buy. it creates random numbers in contract? no buy. it has functions in it which allows dev to payout everything immediately? no buy

this is a fucking no-brainer

Yes, that's how it is. That's why you see so many of them desperate to get new people because they are making fucking nothing off these "divvies".

And when you point that out, you get a moronic comment like this

>you fucking retard, buy in early make easy money, of course you have to get this money from bagholders in the future
>did you buy in early? no? stay fucking salty mate

You stupid fuck. You just said that if I didn't buy in early I wouldn't make money, but yet you're telling everyone else to buy in today. Jesus christ lmao.

yes no one should buy again why would people even buy this?

oh wait, you can make money from this

Jow Forums doesn't care. They'd rather just hope they're right that this is a scam. All the while I'm getting dividends and am comfy as fuck in this bear market.

kek it is still early you retard, this shit is going to 100k at least, look at the fucking volume, all the normies are FOMOing in

did you buy in early? no? stay salty

>buy in early make easy money
>of course you have to get this money from bagholders in the future
You are the bagholder.

kek

Pyramid scheme in the 3rd dimension.

how much do I have to put in to get good divs then?

Nothing. Because it's not going to happen.

anything easy moon

nice fud

>nice fud
What fud? You just told me so yourself.

Attached: pep.png (658x662, 44K)

>just told me so yourself.

Picking on you powh bagholders is so much fun. Literal brainlets. No wonder you fell for this shit.

very much fun to get called out for bs, i bought in at start and didnt be a fucking retard selling at the drop.

meanwhile we got another moon incoming

COFFEE is mooning this is going to be ETHERGOO soon the new best game

etherstocks.net/ buy coffee

ethergoo.io/ moon game

WHO GETTIN READY TO PARTY

Attached: 1000.gif (1000x1000, 3.07M)

>i bought in at start and didnt be a fucking retard selling at the drop.
Keep telling yourself that.

10k almost in, all FUDers here are salty they didnt buy

For anyone wondering, divs are insignificantly small and one of the main "lies" used by shills. Ignore the divs. Like any coin, you're hoping that the token price goes up after you buy. Eth volume goes 4x, you will go 2x. So if you think the contract will hit 40,000 eth then you might double your money. If you think they'll run out of idiots by then, maybe you'll be the bag holder.

Make no mistake, I'm disappointed now that I didnt buy in at 400 but everything about it screams dodgy and scam, and the discord is fucking disgusting.

Join if you like, I admit I'm still tempted, but everyone knows what comes after a pump, right? It's just a game of chicken, so decide your own risk tolerance.

On top of that, the devs are anonymous and POWH3 is the 3rd scam. POWH 1 & 2 got "hacked".

nice fud

10,000 PARTY!

Attached: 1522446977341.jpg (1000x838, 90K)

it's a multi-million dollar open source contract, there's no feasible way the developers are putting a non-obfuscated backdoor into the program. have a nice saturday.

are you faggots at least getting paid to promote this scam?

>it's a multi-million dollar ponzi
>there's no feasible way any new people will make money

The genius part of this whole thing is that once these retards buy into it they have to keep scamming new people even after they realize they've been scammed. They're desperate to make their money back and are trapped in the ponzi. It's actually genius.

nice fud

nice fud

nice fud

big keks

Nope, we just try to make you rich you ungrateful faggots

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-03-31_at_7.44.01_PM.png (978x550, 250K)

>Nope, we just try to make you rich
Said no one ever.

10k!!!!!!!!

you forgot the "ungrateful faggots" part

Attached: insta-min.gif (365x205, 3.67M)

10,000 ! eth

Attached: 10k.png (1269x851, 128K)

I'm not the faggot that's going to prison to get his ass torn out.

Quick maths:

If you buy in now, your BREAK EVEN point is at around 20,000 eth, i.e. the contract needs to double.

For example, 10ETH today buys you about 576 tokens (taking into account your 10% in-tax.

At 20,000 contract, your 700 tokens will be worth 10.38 ETH, taking into account your 10% out-tax

You will make 3.8% profit if the contract attracts a further 10,000 ETH.

If the contract hits 45,000 ETH in total, then you will make just over 50% profit.

To double your money you will need a contract with 80,000 ETH (8x the current size)

It's been going up several 1000 per day lately, who knows where it will stall.

holy fuck, only winners are the ones who got in early, what a retarded thing to get in now

Yea it is pumped to high heaven, but honestly who knows how big it will get? I didn't get in at 400-1000 due to security concerns and a general sense of unease gained from the discord - you get banned for discussing the maths of it, essentially, and questions about security are just laughed off. It's a funny thing for sure but god damn I wish I went all in, haha.

Attached: Untitled.png (1131x505, 95K)

Attached: 400D61FF-941A-43C1-B8E6-BFAD8FAA69B6.jpg (1024x853, 129K)

I feel it's still quite early.

Nah, no one wants to make a fraction of a penny.

heavily shilled here right now. Makes me think it'll dump

Friendly reminder: In most western countries, advocating for or knowingly participating in a ponzi scam is a federal (or providential) offense. If you are in a country that requires itemized tax reporting (IE: USA) you may be audited and caught.

This shit is serious business. It's not like 'pump and dump' and other security-based fraud that is being overlooked due to the way cryptocurrency is classified. Ponzi scams are not unique to securities law and you can be prosecuted.

powh-3d.wikia.com/wiki/PoWH_3D_Wiki
wiki for all you dumbass niggers who dont know how it works

Post the wiki for federal prison survival

how many "western countries" can you name?

Quite a few, but I don't feel like going through that work. Most of the Eurozone has these laws. As does the United States. Australia as well.

Its gonna get hacked eventually so who cares

friendly reminder the market-cap is only 8.5 million USD at current eth price of $396.
bitconnect's Mcap peak was ~6 billion; it's copy-cat clone was davor with ~1.8 billion
POWH3D is decentralized so it's immune to the regulation which killed bitconnect AND it has a better return model.
start to take profits when we hit 500 million market-cap and you will be rich.
all of this information is easily verifiable; if you don't get on now you WILL be upset in the future.

>compare this ponzi to other ponzis that collapsed
Wow great strategy.

you're a dumbass non-coder who has no authority to say this.
see: