Just fuck my shit up

just fuck my shit up

Attached: jnt.png (259x194, 4K)

That's it for me boys, im ending it today.

Attached: aaaaa.png (575x600, 184K)

was literally my last ticket to make it. im ruined

same. Thought this was at least a safe 10x and maximum a 250x in the long run. Now it looks like a >1x

well, boys, Jibrel netshit was the literal nail on my coffin
see you on the other side !

What I don't understand is why there is more fud than Bitconnect and Confido got. It's fucking terrible news but that just makes it like every other coin out there except it has institutional backing so it has a given 5X during a bull market because people are retards.

cause biconeeeec was an obvious scam while JNT looked like a good investment. It is the delta of expectations vs reality which makes the FUD or disappointment

Did you read all of yazans comments on the telegram? The whole strategy is increasing the overall adoption potential times ten because they are tackling the regulation issues and building something that is relevant. The project is adapting to the market. It's not a bad thing at all and everything they are doing is increasing their chance of success. JNT value potential is still huge. And with every update I get more confidence. The quality of what the team is doing is extremely high

this was literally my last chance
ive lost all hope in crypto
its all scammy faggotry useless shit
all of it
time to die
goodbye lads

So has everyone sold yet or are you mentally preparing yourself to hold the heaviest bags of all time? Personally I'm waiting until the announcement next week regarding 250 million seed group investment, its the last chance for this piece of shit to actually be worth something. Yazan says it'll be mostly invested into jbonds and therefore be reflected on mcap, but I don't have much trust in him given the bait-and-switch they just pulled

I was the guy who invested early and then pulled out after they started a meme contest, cancelled it and then lied about it. I posted for days telling you guys to bail but everyone said I was 'Fudding'. I tried.

I’m not selling.
Congrats: they made money off of me.
They can have it back when it’s 0.

jizzel netcock
without the happy ending

Attached: 48e.jpg (680x510, 42K)

I don't care anymore, the fundamentals have changed

even if the project does turn around eventually jnt with be worth even less by then, just look at how it's been bleeding for months

btc goes up
jnt goes down
btc goes down
jnt goes down

Attached: Image1.jpg (223x310, 36K)

>building something that is relevant.

They can build everything the want as long as JNT holder would make money from it. JNT got obsolete over the night.

Literally put 70% of my portfolio into this and now the fundamentals of the project has been changed. It's pretty disturbing that the amount of money I'm down by thus far could've bought me a car.

I got rekt once again

Attached: fffhhhhhhhh.jpg (598x714, 303K)

I really feel sorry for Tarek. It seems like he never sleeps and is in Telegram 24/7 trying to field questions he doesn't have the answers to.

I could have bought a high end pc with the money I lost

it's kinda funny, I didn't buy eth when it was in the single digit dollars because I worried I'd lose money yet here I am

I could have bought 3 brand new Tesla S with the money i lost on JNT alone. Who cares?

i didnt invest in JNT but i see these threads all the time. can someone explain to me the recent shtshow? i read the threads currently in the catalog now but i still don't understand. what the fuck is the point of JNT anymore? what is backing the jBonds, whatever the fuck that is? i mean i dont care what happens to JNT if it moons or what not, good for you jibbies. just curious really

Wait till the next medium post sometime next week but probably the week after because what is a deadline? A lot of things are unclear.

>the point of JNT anymore
You can buy jNode subscriptions with it. You can buy discounted jBonds with it and risk yourself of a potential shortfall of JNT and an extreme volatility risk and furthermore some gimics like voting and jGas.

>what is backing the jBonds
The same shit like jCash was orignially backed by, just without the assets. :)

>if it moons or what not,
many concerns, many questionmarks and a very bad medium article lead to this shit right now

ok thanks, really curious because suddenly JNT threads are reaching 150+ replies lol. i guess ill check back in a week

think about it. big money isnt going to risk being backed by volatile jnt tokens when they can safely tokenise with jCash

Yeah most of it is shitposting because nobody actually knows anything. They just off-handedly changed shit in a medium post and then said wait a week for us to make it clear what that actually means.

>tell biz not to invest in this Arab pajeet scam
>get called a fudder
>tell biz ethereum is going to shit itself
>muh plasma muh casper
>tell biz to buy eos
>get told its a scam
You can can lead a horse to water... You faggots are too dumb to not throw your money away in the biggest investment opportunity that we'll ever see

As a general rule shilling a coin in that way instantly turns people off to it. EOS has a lot of things going for it already but you make it sound like pajeet shit.

How do you find out about good investments if no one shills it? You need to be able to differentiate the pajeet shills from the Chad shills. If you assume everything talked about in a positive light is a pajeet scam you would have missed out on ethereum, neo, nano etc.

Here is the thing though. Good projects shill themselves and when you shill them you actually mention their strengths and the value they offer. Coming into a thread and telling everyone "I'm a genius buy what I tell you to retards" isn't shilling the coin. Whatever personal claims you make are pointless because people lie on the internet. Talk about the actual project with definitive and easily verifiable points instead of going "BIG GAINS, BUY NOW OR CRY".

Productive shilling is normally met with the exact same responses as pajeet shilling. Every response is just shit posts calling it a scam or something of that nature. Most people dont actually give a shit about a projects merits or potential because they're too emotionally invested in their literal pajeet scams

The problem is you are forgetting that there are about ten times more lurkers than there are posters if not more. You need to understand you aren't shilling things to the people you are talking to. You are shilling it to the people reading. Visibility is enough. People who actually want to find out will find out if you present it in a way that just highlights the strengths of the project and where you can find more information.

just dumped 20k

It's all about presentation. Shill too hard and you just seem like a desperate bag-holder trying to dump

stop thinking such thing exists in this world as a safe 10x immediately

whats the point of any coin really?How many coins apart from a handful of currency coins are being used?Jibrel getting 250m of backing is way more than pretty much everything else out there.Its just fud on this one.

Just sold all at market fuck Talal, you think they would have this solvency issue figured out before launching j cash, this points to incompetence or fraud.

that 250m might not have any effect on the jnt token though
it's starting to look like the token will be left behind

they specifically said the seed group will put most of the 250M into jBonds, which are backed by JNT, because "the goal of that project (read: initial experiments that will lead to dubai becoming the first blockchain government by 2020) is decentralization."

that's still a guaranteed profit imo. i get some of the fud but i'm not sure why the fuck everyone is freaking out to this fucking degree.

Lol the team is incompetent, how could they have not seen that j cash wouldn’t have worked with jnt backing. With their out of the world incompetence they will drop the ball on j bonds as well. Get out while you can

I'll believe it when I see it, the team's words mean jack shit

don't do it desu we're all gonna make it :3