It's not over yet LINK ballers

In times of the greatest despair, an old friend appears. Don't fret or be scared, ChainLink is still on the track to becoming a top 10 coin by the end of 2018. The fundamentals haven't changed, it is still the only viable decentralized oracle solution right now and the partnerships will soon be revealed with mainnet launch. We're all going to make it.

Attached: baller.jpg (900x900, 489K)

Attached: hard tiems.png (500x522, 130K)

What price do you see link at with the bear market eoy?

If the bear market continues, not good, but higher than now. But those who hold through will achieve many riches at the end, that I can say for sure.

Attached: baller.jpg (898x900, 168K)

>top 10 coin

What if crypto global market cap is way under $100B...as it appears to be heading

Doesn't matter, ChainLink will climb up the ranks as other coins crash and burn.

Still smart to keep expectations in check.

I think more harm than good is done to a lot of financially naive people here.

You arent the real pepe baller, image is not pepe_baller.jpg and image is not 76kb

KYS faggot

yes I am, I use many images my friend, but pepe baller was never about who, it was about why

He's right, you're not the real Pepe Baller

Shut the fuck up you nigger anyone can be a pepe baller you ugly cunt what did you ever achieve in life just losing money? Yeah that's fucking right LINK in the dumpster $0.01 EOY

Attached: chainlink.png (1278x632, 1.52M)

Woah user, woah. You sound mad bro

Pepe Baller is a genuine person and you're not, please stop.

Yeah you're not him. His writing style is specific too. We can tell who is who

New Crypto currency Zilliqa is breaking records + 11% per day 111% per week 1111% per month
The federal reserve invisibly invests in Zilliqa this crypto currency
Very sharp growth of quotations Zilliqa instantly enriched investors, block Zilliqa
The central bank of China secretly invests in Zilliqa top inside
secretly

+9% +25% +49% - 81% +121%
+3% +13% +31% -57% +91%
+5% +17% +37% -65% +101%

Attached: Zilliqa WERY UP! 2.jpg (3004x2616, 1.84M)

the real pepe baller dumped his bags long time ago, link is dead

Problems are. World economy is about to crash. We literally need ChainLink so badly but I fear the market will collapse before ChainLink could prevent it.

They actually have changed. Request network tried to build an oracle for btc to eth swaps and they couldn't do it reliably. Pat from the REQ telegram says it might be a fundamental problem in the core code of link that creates double spending for a set of variables. A second audit was done on REQs side of the process and they couldn't find anything. Chainlink still hasn't responded to an audit request.

I'm sorry, I can get angry at times. I ran out of soy milk and my wife's son is angry at me. Shit's hard dog, bro.

This isn't true, he was definitely in a thread a few days ago, he uses specific words

If you're the real pepe baller, where did you just go for vacation??

Don't impersonate other posters, just bee yourself

deluded
>just hold and it'll grow out of no where

Yea for most investments, crypto may be dead by then. You know how many coins die every year in crypto? How do you know Link isn't one

New Crypto currency Zilliqa is breaking records + 11% per day 111% per week 1111% per month
The federal reserve invisibly invests in Zilliqa this crypto currency
Very sharp growth of quotations Zilliqa instantly enriched investors, block Zilliqa
The central bank of China secretly invests in Zilliqa top inside
secretly

+9% +25% +49% - 81% +121%
+3% +13% +31% -57% +91%
+5% +17% +37% -65% +101%

Attached: 4.jpg (1005x654, 100K)

Strong, smart men expose other men to “hard times”, so that they, indeed, themselves will become strong men.

top 3 my friend

It was fun while it lasted. Dumping 75k link this weekend to buy gold and some commodities. Hope you all survive crypto winter. Many will die.

kek please do
I want to see deluded linkies suffer
Because they dragged everyone in with false hope of $1000 by 2018

Please for the love of God dump on all of us

Woah, that's a serious issue. Looks like they want to give it a chance to be fixed, but that's not encouraging. Are you able to post any proof? Might be time to switch to req while it's still cheap lol

this

please fucking dump on us, I want more so I can suffer even more throughout the year while I watch my money burn away

>dubs
>"ow" and pink chad shirt color id
top 10 confirmed, we're all gonna make it

Uh...ok

when launch? when moon?

CHAINLINK TEAM CONFIRMED ON PERMANENT VACATION

Attached: 63C68553-DDF4-471A-ABDD-E3CECE58FEEC.jpg (1844x2048, 763K)

Its happening tonight...

>do not fret

Attached: IMG_1571.jpg (750x260, 30K)

Also please explain why any company using smart contracts is going to go through the hassle of buying a shittoken to utilize a network of NEET owned nodes when they can just give a few bucks for an API keys to the direct owner of relevant data

Your fud sucks and so do you.