It's over for the bears. Bull market soon

The MACD chart below can be seen from the perspective of the Sellers. At the beginning of the correction, they gave all they had to bring Bitcoin (BTC) down! That represents the first blue rectangle. Then, after a brief respite, the Sellers tried again and managed a lower low at 5,900, a near term victory. This is represented by the yellow rectangle. Sellers then regrouped and once again gave all they had and fired their best shots....but, uh oh, only a higher low was achieved in price at $7,200. This failure to achieve another lower low is shown by the white rectangle box. And now, the Seller population is highly depleted and they have only a few shells of ammunition left. They are firing ALL they have to try and break that long term support line and generate that badly needed trophy of a lower low. However, the Seller activity is obeying the confines of the contracting yellow lines of the symmetrical triangle. The Seller population is depleting at an alarming rate and the bears know this as desperation is setting in. The below MACD chart projects a bounce is highly probable towards the upper yellow line; then one more decline towards the lower support before a sizable breakout potential that could be a sight to behold. The timeframe is into mid April or so.

Attached: hehehehh.png (1473x907, 118K)

BTC was definitely under 7k today. How is this not a lower low?

6k is low

Why they do this?

Attached: caveman.png (300x168, 7K)

If Haejin says it then we can hope I suppose.
I find his calls are 50/50 these days

he was awesome in bull market hehe
thought he was one of the few elliot wavers that did not offer "alternative routes/plans" but then the bear market hits and he, like every other elliot wavers, start to offer plan A,B,C

thanks this is actually a useful post

Bitcoin is running out of volume, though. This last rebound is rather pathetic.

Attached: volume.png (599x581, 26K)

The last couple of dumps were so obvious.
1st) We were not able to break 12k again, many people followed meme triangles and sold
2nd) Uncertainity before the G20 summit
3rd) The good news following the summit did not justify sudden pumps everywhere, people took profits.

And now we are here. I'm pretty sure we will move sideways for couple of weeks and slowly climb up, since most people already cashed out or killed themselves.

So much money on the sideline afraid to buy in all they need is a failed Bart Pattern and they'll stamped

Of course there was high volume during the massive "end of January" sell off. You can't really compare that panic and FOMO to current market.

this is stupid. someone could use the same exact chart except with an arrow down saying "BUYERS RUNNING OUT OF STEAM!!!"

>BULL MARKET IN JANUARY
>I MEAN'T NEXT WEEK
>I MEAN'T NEXT WEEK
>I MEAN'T NEXT WEEK
>BULL MARKET IN FEBRUARY
>I MEAN'T NEXT WEEK
>I MEAN'T NEXT WEEK
>I MEAN'T NEXT WEEK
>BULL MARKET IN MARCH
>I MEAN'T NEXT WEEK
>I MEAN'T NEXT WEEK
>I MEAN'T NEXT WEEK
>BULL MARKET SOON

Attached: 1482282076045.gif (250x250, 993K)

Too many haven't cashed out yet. Remember all those shitty ICOs, each startup still holds millions.

You don't need meme shit, let me fill you in:

1. Normies don't care anymore

2. Institutional money is not coming anytime soon if ever and will enter OTC, minimally affecting BTC price

3. The only people putting in money are desperate gamblers who were already in crypto, and they're running out of steam as every dip they buy turns into a new ceiling

4. Meanwhile the market is actually leaking fiat as the last desperate le hodl faggots are reaching their psychological threshold and cashing out

Well if you believe that then stay tethered up

1. It's not about me "believing" it, it's an objective fact. Most crypto startups still haven't cashed out their ICO money which will directly affect the bitcoin price (as it's fiat leaving crypto)
2. I actually bought the dip because I expect a rebound, but after that we'll go further down

>make shitty scam ico
>dont cash out immediately, wait 4 months for eth to drop to $300 before dumping

makes perfect sense

why are you such a flaming faggot?

Attached: 1493473856078.png (488x463, 27K)

Haejin is complete shit. Do me a favor a YouTube his last 10 vids . He is always wrong and bullish. Any meme charter can call stuff right in bull market. In bear market he gets everything wrong because he doesn't know how to factor in judgement and market sentiment.

>mean't

>Bull market soon

wasn't that supposed to be in march? kek

it has just begun retard

Attached: 1563548436.jpg (1554x1554, 421K)

is 7k less than 5.9k?

question: are charts/ta/news even worth paying attention to if there are no buyers/volume. IMO the market > everything and i cant see buyer volume picking up for another bull run. people have realized you can make money shorting and everyone is skeptical about the crypto space. icos still havent been banned

BARTD

Lol BTC is going sub 5k for sure. Have your pink wojaks prepared.

haejin is ASS it can go here BUT it can also go here. ok thanks for nothing nigga

Attached: 54757686853.jpg (327x137, 4K)