youtube.com/watch?v=wN1BhwqX29w
youtube.com/watch?v=gg2pS9KN28U
youtube.com/watch?v=-a-nAcpqitQ
youtube.com/watch?v=I-f2Om7UkKo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mmm
cirno branded brown goo

Fuck no not this again please.

Attached: 0EFAEC39-923D-4B1B-BDA7-EDB5AC4DD4AA.jpg (553x313, 48K)

>when you're autistic and photoshop things to the color of shit to get revenge

Would you?

Attached: 1567441882936.png (1280x960, 1.15M)

zoz

Gotta go fast

Forget bashing american food, these purples and blues look DISGUSTING. Like ''don't eat me'' brightly colored bug disgusting. Food should never be that shade of blue (no, really, try finding that bright blue that's edible and bears the shade naturally)

Blueberries?

blue marble tree

Attached: 1afb6e82deba200013353326304b7f15622f45a2_480px.jpg (480x320, 111K)

blue lobster

Attached: 503035-gettyimages-670161190.jpg (1100x617, 68K)

are these edible? blues are a ''heck no'' from what I got told.

that's a very rare mutation, even rarer is one with a stripe in the middle making it half brown and half blue, still neat.

We should make blue threads a thing again

NO!

Attached: wat malicioso.png (184x225, 12K)

Attached: army.png (500x500, 23K)

ᶰᵉᵛᵉʳ

Attached: chacha 2.png (933x641, 28K)

Attached: decay1.jpg (827x697, 82K)

youtube.com/watch?v=gqdDggjJ38s&t=1072s

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Attached: brady.jpg (1200x803, 307K)

>>>/l/et

>>>>/l/
user...

Attached: rocksad.jpg (553x567, 17K)

There is no l board

Noh tihme for a dinna.

I'm zush a smahrt kuy.

Attached: Fat and silly.jpg (1006x690, 72K)

It's alive!

-1 to bump limit
fuck cirnoniggers

-2 to bump limit

it's dead, stop beating a dead touhou

is it warm?

mmmm cirnos shit

How do you know

Attached: Tanned_Cirno_Meal.png (3241x953, 555K)

If you can't trust Sonic "the most famous hedgehog" then who can you trust?

Nobody, that's who.

Attached: shrug.png (900x851, 245K)

blue sweets

Attached: lMI.jpg (999x1499, 99K)

I don't know whether to eat it or piss on it.
It looks like it's made of urinal cakes.

looks like a urinal somebody shat in

looks like my cats diarrhoea on a really sunny day

Attached: Blue_Flavored.png (600x448, 294K)

youtube.com/watch?v=wN1BhwqX29w

Attached: blue_nom.jpg (918x625, 61K)

Attached: balde.png (687x459, 294K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-a-nAcpqitQ