Any miscers browsing this piece of chit forum?

Any miscers browsing this piece of chit forum?
What ICO-s are you brahs investing in, besides Fabric Token?

Attached: rWo3X.jpg (498x854, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fabrictoken.io
rope.rip/rope_mini_white_paper.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1522450806247.png (1600x1231, 1.07M)

Am aware. Your mods at the misc. can go put a fucking slug in their skull too.

Team Punishment is still sucking my cawk for some of my crypto gains leftovers. If you haven't seen him around recently - now u know the reason!

the misc. just reps the shit out of female miscers. it's fucking disgusting. i did Lol at the harpoons .gif towards sensuality. I have a 2009 account and it got mod neg'd for one thing I said. Fucking niggers over there I swear.

which misc

Attached: nosetwitch.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

lettuce beef real tea, misc is not the same without that Liverpool lad that spitroasted the whore with a bert mask on and filmed it for her boyfriend.
But misc being garbage left me more time to find profitable ICO-s, so we all good. Shill me something other than Fabric token, I sent them the max 45 eth and have 200eth looking for a home

Attached: 1517734127239.jpg (400x517, 25K)

lettuce beef real tea, you can't return to the misc. after being on Jow Forums. The idea of having moderators who mod neg. you, having usernames, and being banned for hating NIGGERS is ridiculous.

Attached: 1517305215983.jpg (720x617, 28K)

Attached: sickening.png (849x441, 480K)

Last time I went to the misc was when that one guy made a sex doll out of plastic bottles and duct tape and took it out in public. He also tried to build up his courage by spouting memes at girls. This was a decade ago

>using misc memes to signal

Cringe as fuck, go back to your normie containment board.

second hand embarrassment reading your post

not bad for 5 car asidents bro

It's far more cringe reading your posts about something being embarrassing on the internet you fucking normie.

Attached: 1520519183836.jpg (588x437, 87K)

Shill me some ICO, pajeet, I hate keeping ethers.

Negged bro, and by bro, I mean never my bro, phaggot

Attached: 2605788B-9672-43BF-BCB2-8AD3CF474F52.jpg (1920x1080, 83K)

unironically LINK

Attached: download.jpg (161x313, 9K)

Blockcollider but you missed the whitelist

Rest is garbage

no 10x jeff, I was asking about my short-term stash, not something that will moon in time for my grandson's college

Attached: l-sasha-rose-go485.jpg (531x800, 59K)

endor ICO, backed by eric schmidt
dyor

Who is dis faggot I only know Waldon Schmidt and he's nothing compared to Charlie

Where do I buy Fabric token srs?

fabrictoken.io
Shill me an ICO in return, phaggot

Iceman sent nude pictures of himself with a dildo in his ass to the female user DiscDoggie, which she showed to some O35 members

He'll ban you immediately if you post about it, go try it

Attached: wQU7VQ4.png (905x1355, 999K)

www.rope.rip

ROPE ico, the only coin miscers need. 40% bonus now desu. 1000eth in presale and legit project.

ask on discord for extra misc bonuses

Das fukkin it mane can't neg me here nomsayin

>40% bonus now
>presale
What did presalers get, 60%? Lettuce beef real tea, whoever buys this now is paying the highest price.
I shilled fabric specifically because they didn't do bonuses and dumping on burgers will be guaranteed profit

Private presale was 40% as well, confirmed - I asked in tg directly. This is the public presale now.

Buy now and dump on the public normies later, that's the plan.

rope.rip/rope_mini_white_paper.pdf

misc coin

Eventum. Their alpha is sweet, so if any user has 5 minutes to attend one or their events, take the time. The ICO will be in a month or so, and their prototype shows what the platform will be capable of, so I'm going balls on this one, especially because they said it will support masternode functionality

Harry u here brah?

Also holy chit where's that webm of larry drinking a tranny's piss

YBD checking in

phuck I meant lenny

who miscs in 2018. forum died and became incel grounds in 2014

I've been on Jow Forums 2 years and the misc 13 years.

Where my fitmisc incels at

>5 autistic posts spouting misc memes to fit in

The only normie here is you

This as well. I left in 2013 and it was already cancer.

RudyRude was the best thing that happened to the misc. Sure it is the exact thing that killed the forum, but it was a funny 2 weeks and people still don't realize that he was a troll

>misc
>2018
>misc memes in 2018
faggot nigger
kys