Ark

what does Jow Forums think of Ark?

Attached: ark.png (200x200, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vitalik.ca/general/2018/03/28/plutocracy.html
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/volume/24-hour/
web.archive.org/web/20180201175221/https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/volume/24-hour/
web.archive.org/web/20180101232153/https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/volume/24-hour/
web.archive.org/web/20171201055215/https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/volume/24-hour/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Manipulated coin who's price is controlled by several whales

Talented, but incredibly slow development

Shit-tier marketers who completely blew the opportunity to put Ark on the map in late 2017

Everyone aside from the actual development team needs to be fired for their incompetence

This.

Attached: fuck.jpg (600x885, 35K)

What does it do?

Coin is dying a slow death. Look at the volume, less than a million across all exchanges. No one cares about this coin/project anymore. It's on life support. Arkies can thank the imbecile marketing team for this - 'we don't hype, list dates' kek. Ark unknowingly cucked themselves with their studipity

It's an infrastructure project written in JavaScript. That should tell you everything you need to know

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam. Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone. Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex. The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect. The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels. From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages. Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto. I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW. Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.

Attached: arkies.png (600x595, 566K)

I’m going to be stuck bagholding forever

Feel like this is because bag-hodlers have developed titanium hands by now and are not selling.

I am in full hodl mode and my wallet rank only improved by a few spots over the past months.

If you bought in late 2017, absolutely

The % staking Ark has actually gone down in the last few months and the volume continues to decrease. So there's more coins on exchanges, not Ark wallets - yet the volume declines

I contributed a feature in their github and it worked very well. However, they reviewed it a month later, so it was unable to be merged. They wanted me to fix the conflicts because the base code changed so much. I basically sent them to hrll and my feature is now lost. Bad programmers.

Kek to the max!

ICO price was too low
Development is slow
Beaten to the market by Lisk and EOS.
Sorry user, you'll never make it

Attached: french.png (283x424, 152K)

going down with the ark

not fucking selling

Deluded Arkie

From 120k down to sub-30k and nothing on the horizon in the near future. kek. The delusion is too real

Oh shit, the ark sailed. Sorry. It returned though, like its always done.

Attached: ark-returns-from-moon-mission.png (1016x1879, 210K)

21k ark here. we are going to make it motherfuckers. Ark will exterminate the other coins simply by offering private ethereum -like blockchains to anyone for free.

90% of coins are not traded and are in DPOS wallet staking.

Ark's DPOS is the best DPOS system out there. Lisk on the other hand is controlled by Chinese cartels which reduces payouts to regular holders and fucks up the entire currency for ever.

I can already tell I'm going to be holding all the way down to 0. I just can't bring myself to dump my ARK.

Can anyone give me the strongest words of encouragement? I just want to feel better about my investment.

meanwhile team steadily plows through and is now testing V2. They are partnered with French gov and are partnered with University of Geneva in Switserland. you have seen what happens with shitcoins that pump. they allways dump. So they work and only pump when they have an actual working product, something they are really close to, and something that is actually extremely rare in the cryptomarket.

Ark literally supports more programming languages than any other cryptocurrency.

It provides free crypto blockchains with smart contracts like Ethereum to anyone that wants it. So any organization, businesses both small and big, and private individuals can get their own 'Ethereum''. All these instant free sidechains will be connected to ARK, which will do fiat/euro processing etc, and also connects all these millions of sidechains with the rest of the cryptocurrencies by smartbridging.

tl;dr with ark you can pay for any service or application in the cryptomarket offered by any and all legitimate crypto currencies, and you can also have instant ethereum for yourself.

I think 99,9% of the market still has no idea what the impact of such a currency will be, and they are almost launching these features (1,5 month +-)

were gonna make it user, simply because after V2 and Push deployables (it now takes 20 minutes but its already possible), Ark will be the most dominant and superior blockchain platform and currency in the world.

ark will also be one of the few cryptos that actually have a working product. and only 10% of ark is being traded, meaning if demand rises price will explode like a motherfucker.

But it doesn't matter user. Nobody gives a fuck about Ark. EOS will release in a few weeks and Lisk (of which Ark is a fork) has had the same product for months.

the only problem ark has is that its concept, while vastly superior to any other coin, is simply too hard to grasp for most investors.

they will only invest once the system is in place and working and they all think why they didnt come up with it.

There was a higher % of wallets staking a few months ago and the volume was over 10x+ what it is now...

Lisk has no product, Lisk DPOS is controlled by Chinese Kartels. Its completely fucked and it cannot be fixed.

the absolute state of Lisk was one of the reasons Ark was started in the first place.

EOS has no working product, its in fucking testnet. It will take a long time before anything solid is built. And its not even a real competitor to Ark. at least Lisk is in the same niche, though that coin literally has uncurable cancer.

it kills thots so i'm ok with it

so where did the coins go? they disappeared?

go and actually try buying large amounts of ark. its nearly impossible because nobody is selling.

t. 21 thousand of these niggers in my pocket.

i think with the whole market being in the gutter a lot of people pulled out of not only Ark, but all cryptos. Also I would venture to guess that if you take any crypto and looked at it's volume, it will be VERY much lower than it was a couple months ago. this is a whole market thing not just Ark

2017 was the most bullish year ever for alt coins. What does the Ark team do? Nothing. No advertising, no community out reach, very slow development cycles, and are beaten by Lisk.

Ark will wallow in the top 200 for many, many years as other finished and marketed projects are being used.

I agree with you that Lisk has uncurable cancer, but that is a problem with DPoS.
vitalik.ca/general/2018/03/28/plutocracy.html
Cartels are the end predicted by game theory, and Ark will not be spared. There are some great delegates in the community now like biz_classic or jarunik, and that's awesome, but this can only last if the currency stays small. If money starts pouring in, cartels will form.

the ark team did actual programming and work and will be one of the few cryptos with a working product. What faggot would advertise when they have no product? Oh yes, pump and dumps. Go buy another Tron kiddo.

Lisk has not beaten anything. Lisk is dying. Any Lisk holder can tell you its DPOS system is broken by Chinese whale cartels.

Cartels can't exist in Ark. You only get 1 vote per Ark, not infinite like you do in Lisk. The closest thing to a cartel Ark has is an investment group with 2 nodes, Which used to be 4 and they've been getting pushed out.

We will have to see. Lisk got strangled in the crib. Ark has a fighting chance as its community is made of iron and its delegates are top tier. So far, there is no corruption, no bullshit, like I said, the best DPOS system out there.

Yep, they're idiots. They did nothing to capitalize on the bull run. They idly sat back and watched other projects forge partnerships and gain attention/a following. Absolutely moronic

they have said they have more than enough financial reserves to continue development for a long long time.

they have silently been negotiating partnerships with the French and Swiss goverment, and are partnered with the University of Geneva. They will roar like lions once V2-VM-Push deployables is out.

(note, Ark is featured often on Forbes.fr, an indication of whats to come)

Ark is currently #254 in volume
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/volume/24-hour/

2 months ago it was #166
web.archive.org/web/20180201175221/https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/volume/24-hour/

3 months ago it was #70
web.archive.org/web/20180101232153/https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/volume/24-hour/

4 months ago it was #60
web.archive.org/web/20171201055215/https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/volume/24-hour/

No one gives a shit about this coin anymore, it's dead from a crypto community perspective

weak fud

check out the post right above yours - would you call that FUD or a reality you don't want to accept?

>the great dumpening over the last 3 months
>arkies are holders not traders
>no marketing no outreach
>yet everyome and their dog can tear into Arks failings in an instant

bought ark at 30ct, sold a good chunk at 8$
(way more than my initial investment)

so i really dont care :D

Holders, not traders? A higher % were staking Ark a few months ago than they're staking now and the volume was an order of magnitude higher then...

its called a bottom user, this is how you get rich. look at the amount of fucking pump and dumps that have arrived in the last few months and you know why people are trading bulllshit everwhere.

Ark is not a good coin to make quick profit on with trading. Even when the price will inevitably jump to 50 dollars in june it will not be a good trade coin.

i bought at 0.70, sold at 7, bought back in until now. 21k ark.

find yourself a whale delegate for maximum gains
(if you havent already)

I cant even but 20k ark at current prices because hardly anyone is selling enough at the low price

I bought at $2.70 and am bagholding and will be for i dont know how long

Kek, the deluded Arkies were calling for $50 eoy 2017. Look how that turned out

Dead as dirt, Jim.

A fraction higher, not a significant percentage.

Ark will be in the top 20 again. The team can moon this coin whenever they want, they have that much in reserve. Stop being naive.

Volume for most coins on Binance has fallen to a fraction of what it was in January. Traders don't want to speculate on altcoins when their price is tied to Bitcoin anyway. Trading on BitMEX has become the new hotness; open interest has doubled since the beginning of Feb.

Attached: 5CC5lpd.png (1380x653, 24K)

If they get a few projects under their belt after v2 release (besides persona and blackport) this will be the biggest crypto story of the summer

You're wrong.
It was always $10, then $100 EOY 2018, and $1000 by 2020.
It reached $10 but then dumped with the rest of the market.

You're wrong, junior. I've been living on Jow Forums and r/ArkEcosystem for the last 11 months

Yes, volume may be down for most coins but the stats I provided show Ark relative to the rest of the market. It's gone from a top 50 volume coin to out of the top 200 volume coin with less wallets staking now

kek to the extreme!

Am I going to make it with 2.8k? I’m poor, no bully pls.

100 ARK is probably all you need to make it long-term.
"Short-term" (next few years), 1,000 should suffice.
With 2,800 ARK, you're in the top #2350 wallets right now. You're gonna make it, ez.

Attached: 1000Ark.gif (704x396, 2.98M)

where can i see the wallet rankings?

I remember a time when we used to make fun of Arkies and before that the digifags. Let's leave pinky linkies alone a

Great coin. Drove an attention-whoring roastie to suicide (ark girl).

she didn't suicide she still posts on reddit

Nevermind, Ark is a shitcoin.

n-no you!

hello obbcwhcipdibmteftdwwdtfftctetfaccti
this post number is the key
the deluded pasta will set you free

sage goes in all fields

i got 5040....am i going to make it user

Attached: 2B3B7E06-E6B4-4F84-9B33-8CBA919A1EEC.png (3000x2961, 849K)

400k trading volume?

Dead coin.

But user, Eos secret weapon against ark is marketing and community engagement - even if ark is better, how can it compete

And partnerships.

Basically everything a few Arkies have been pleading with the team to start doing since September, but were shouted down by the general ark community

Attached: 1511797157878.jpg (226x223, 10K)