Stellar XLM

Nice Trajectory Stellar Snek.

Attached: nice trajectory stellar snake.png (1400x1222, 261K)

Nice Trajectory Stellar Snek

Attached: stellarsnek_transparent.png (214x226, 27K)

What the fuck is going on with this shit. I dropped my 13k bags at 17 cents because I bought into the fud of supply and am missing out on serious gains. Why is it mooning. When will it crash so I can buy back in

haha you cuck. never short xlm.

this will make us all rich when IBM releases their Universal Payment Solution.

sneaky peaky snaky snaky stellar.....

tomorrow testnet launch.... 1. April

I bought those bags at bottom and I'm enjoying sweet gains this morning

rumour, added to coinbase q2, and 1 april lightning testnet

until where shall we ride it???

buy again now or you will have to kill yourself

I'm HODLing. I literally put in 5 bucks at bottom and have 20% gain. I don't short

ride it into retirement

so you hodl to the moon?

> not using the community xlm staking pool like a god damn pleb

I mean if it it was a bigger investment I would have scraped off some at 20% because I'm not greedy but it's only 5 bucks

lol why in the world you fall for the FUD? it's literally the most stupid, idiotic FUDDing I've ever seen all across crypto

>can't go over a dollar
>refugees
>tickled weiners

i'm sorry you fell for it, but god damn... i feel like even a 5 year old could've seen the blatant nonsense those idiots were spreading. you literally thought a digital coin gave two shits about skin color? lmao

All XLM holders will make it

Attached: 1502149558427.png (764x645, 33K)

I said the supply, i don’t fall for the refugee shit. Idk I feel Bitcoin is still going to 4K and taking everything with it, I’m still pissed

the supply meme was and is equally retarded

guy, this is marketing at its finest. when the product is ready giving someone a little taste of XLM will require him to get an XLM account and he will get greedy and buy more.

if billions of people have XLM and use it, this will become the new world currency and skyrocket into the universe. XLM never had an ICO, every coin in circutlation was free, and look where the price is now.

You are retarded. The supply is infinite and the SDF is holding 80% of the circulating supply. This coin is more centralized than fucking Cripple lol it's a ticking time bomb. Enjoy riding the little 5% pump today. I'm glad I sold at $0.60

you sold at 0.60 into a shitcoin and then lost 80%

>being this clueless...

>I'm glad I sold at $0.60

Attached: 550.png (207x243, 6K)

You retarded brainlets. I bought at $0.05 and sold at $0.60. Thanks for holding my bags lol

Attached: face.jpg (1024x683, 106K)

I can now conclude that you bought at ATH and sold at the bottom a day or so ago.

The fuck you mean every coin was free. I paid 70 cents a pop and took a $7000 haircut selling because we eternal bear market. It needs to go to 15cents plz let me get back in. Take your profits snake bros come on!

You are very good at math user

Attached: 1522468953569.gif (320x184, 2.79M)

I sincerely hope you fucking idiots buy in now.

Attached: whiteness.jpg (567x427, 95K)

they won't - linkies and TRX all day!

>I bought into the fud of supply
>statements from the official website

Sorry but that's not fud. Looking forward to your tears.