I have 1000 LINK. Will I make it?

I have 1000 LINK. Will I make it?

Attached: 1516232074098.jpg (1024x759, 646K)

100 eoy

You need at least 100k to make it

Trying this hard. But I also agree

So link will never be higher than $10?

1 million is not enough to truly make it

Yes, just hold for a few years. 11k stack here

It is for me. I just want to buy a house in cash and live the neet lifestyle for the rest of my life.

deluded
>just hold and it'll grow out of no where

Yea for most investments, crypto may be dead by then. You know how many coins die every year in crypto? How do you know Link isn't one

>coin
kys

How do you know LInk is one of them?

because given their track record so far they are not making moves fast enough
People will pull their investment out and be done with it. Think of it, the biggest bullrun crypto has ever seen and Link had 1 mega pump where it passed $1

By now if it was 'that' coin it would have been growing. Instead it was used as a pump and dump.

Lol

the higher amount of link you have the less amount of time you need to make it, say you have 100k you only need this year, 10k next year, 1k the year after, then eventually 1 link by 2027. Price prediction for 2025: 150,000 per link

Link will top out at $3.50 so no..

>coin
>grow out of nowhere

Why don’t you do 10 minutes of research to try to figure out why this board has morning shut the fuck up about this coin for months?

??? they're literally months ahead of their deadlines

It’s b8 my friend

>people get into crypto
>good coins shilled everywhere including youtube, leddit, and here
>Link shilled for months
>Including youtube channels
normies still don't pick it up. What more do you need to know? I'm trying to make money here. ANd linkys are stinky, it isn't a money making project. It just sounds good on paper.
I'll hold a few hundred stinkys for fun, but i will bet my left nutt this coin at its height won't even pass $3

I’ll take you up on that bet

Same faggot from the other thread. Go fucking kys dude