Attached: neo.jpg (580x359, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/neo/@neoxian/neo-is-centralized
storeofvalueblog.com/posts/neos-secret-scaling-issues/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NEO will be $70 by end of April.

you're up on it by how much now?
patience faggot

sell while you can. its a scam to separate you from your btc/eth. why the hell would you buy a Chinese ICO platform after all ICOs and crypto have been banned in china, LOL

Are you kidding NEO best coin

NEO is like ETH fuck off

eth has been pumped o 1400 , neo is next

>everything pumps
you call some negligible bull trap a pump?

Sold it all after holding since 2 dollar when it was at 110 few weeks ago. Too much bad sentiment and nebulas is just better in every way. Also ven is closer with the goverment so that eth of china narrative is stupid. The vision and the community are keeping it alife but it just atop 15 coin not more. It wont moon to top 3 or something so why hold it

why should I sell at 60% loss tho? especially with so many ICOs coming that I hope will pump it like it happened with ETH

chink scammer detected

You didn't get the memo?
steemit.com/neo/@neoxian/neo-is-centralized
The only reason this shitcoin pumped so much is because of the general crypto bubble. It's nothing more than a API over a database posing as a cryptocurrency.

Attached: 1521508704891.jpg (680x652, 70K)

Wait, what. Why are you holding NEO?

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 17K)

True, at this point no need. When it will bounce it will go hard i think. I personally just would sell when it pumps again tho. :D

>chink coin
>centralized shit
>muh dividends
storeofvalueblog.com/posts/neos-secret-scaling-issues/

LOL

>he doesn't think the centralization was planned from the start
If it's Chinas crypto, no fuck it's gunna be centralized. It also means China will throw massive amounts of development/infrastructure at it. It's pretty much guaranteed to scale if the gov't backs it, because they have interest in making sure it scales.

DUDE CHINA LMAO

what the fuck is the point of crypto if it's centralized you heeb

Attached: 013.png (183x232, 20K)

Money

Attached: 1515773466246s.jpg (208x249, 4K)

> If it's Chinas crypto, no fuck it's gunna be centralized.
Dafuq is the point of crypto then?! Fucking lol
Why wouldn't I just throw an AWS server farm out there runing the same API? Do you even understand why we are doing this in the first place?
A bunch of morons started calling everything "crypto" and "blockchain" when all they are selling is a database with a fancy API.
NEO is a shitcoin that has no future, China or not.

Attached: 1979573_708231329197583_897250030_n.jpg (405x600, 65K)

All we care about is GAINZ!!!

If I could invest in a centralized Chinese Gov AWS server farm that paid me dividends, I would buy that too. Not every crypto will be decentralized lmao.

> not every crypto will be decentralized
This. Only purists care about muh decentralization. Is Ripple decentralized? Is Bcash decentralized? Is Stellar decentralized?
It’s funny how all these haters came here out of the woods and are bashing on NEO after some moron’s tweet when a lot of coins in the top 10 are as centralized if not more.
If you care so much about muh decentralization just buy Bitcoin lol

Ok here it goes in order. Hongfei, Dividends, CoZ, NEX, Onchain, Digital Renminbi next year, China govt 5 year block chain plan and finally China is getting out from under that US dollar shitcoin in anyway possible. You dont bet on NEO, you bet on Hongfei and Chinas ambitions.lol fucking stay poor.

Attached: 1517271610213.jpg (1603x903, 547K)

the only thing neo can see any competition from are other centralized blockchains like eos, and the main advantage it has over eos is it doesn't have a lead developer that's consistently abandoned all of his projects within 1-2 years atter they launched.

I sold 900 NEO over the last few months. Buy ark you sluts.

Its chinese, the fuck did u expect? All chinks do is shit. LTC is just another example. Lee the Chink sold his bags then fake shilled some bullshit. LTC going to 0.

Me Chinese me play joke me go pee pee in your Coke

>2018
>falling for a chink scam